What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ202510 - Fran and Sinner's Island

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
DLSite:

Patch Link:
Patch: See the text file on page 2 (https://ulmf.org/threads/rj202510-fran-and-sinners-island.11836/page-2#post-992375) posted by xii360 for a mediafire link. The original patch got take-downed in less than 24 hours.

To install, overwrite the Data and JS folders in the www directory of your game. This is the first RPGMaker MV patch I've done, so hopefully it works on your system. It works on mine, but who knows.

Game Description:

The game is setup with a prologue chapter that then splits into two different major routes. By different routes, I mean there is no overlap or re-used H-scenes between the two routes. They're almost like two different games that fill in parts of the overall story. Once you finish a route, it unlocks a few bonus "What if" scenarios, and then lets you teleport right back to the route divergence to go the other way. Once you finish both routes, even more "What-if" extra stuff opens up at the end.

In addition during the course of normal gameplay there are a few Bad Ends that you can veer off into. Unlike other games where the "Bad End" is usually just an H-scene after losing a fight before a Game Over, in this game Bad Ends are usually a few scenes interspersed with dialogue and free map movement, to really "explore" and drive home the bad end that Fran has ended up in.

The main themes of the H-scenes in this game are:
Loli, Sexual training, Corruption and Mind Break.

There is no "Virgin Route" in this game, though one of the two branches in the game is softer. The other route is much more intense with the corruption and mind break portion.

Disclaimer: I'm still what I would consider a beginner/intermediate when it comes to Japanese. I liberally use wwwjdic and online dictionaries to help, so expect some inaccuracies. I spend more time on story dialogue to get it right than generic NPC speech, though. If you have any edits or things I can fix, I won't take any offense, please post/let me know.

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well-well... Was thinking about getting back to this just the other day! I was roughly halfway down the arena route, iirc. Guess I'll play a little more of the waiting game!
Can say this one is better than most of the run-of-the-mill HRPGs out there. Having a distinct artstyle which happens to be to my liking, helps as well.

Thank You Chronomium, I really appreciate the effort!

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Could you upload the incomplete patch so we can at least play route 1?

Thank you for your efforts.

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just how are you so insanely fast at translation? That's amazing. As before, if this contains any text-as-picture stuff you want done, you know who to ask.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow, thanks. This is a nice surprise. I played through both routes with some of the story details being hard to fully understand with a translator. Can't wait to replay this game while actually knowing what's going on.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
I finished translating the main story the other day. Still have a bad end route to finish, plus two IF post-game side stories. Few more H-scenes, and then a bunch of the side-story conversations that you can play throughout the game. I updated the original post with a break down that's closer to what's remaining.

The post-game is actually rather large. The amount of "bonus" content in the post-game (including the bonus after stories and IF stories) is about as long and full of text as some of the entire smaller games I've done before.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh wow, this translation slipped under my radar and after reading your quick synopsis i'm super hyped. Always been a fan of game mechanics like these. Just a question, are those 2 routes completely split off from one another or can you jump between them in one playthrough?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From memory they're completely split; once you pick on you're locked into it until you complete the game. once the game is complete you can return to the split and pick the other one.

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
They are 100% completely separate. There is no overlap at all between them. You go to different cities and everything, so even the NPC text is all different. Once you beat the game on one route you can go back to the branch and take the other route as Azrail said.

dsparil

Reputation score
This game looks good, looking forward to this translation.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Cool, and I just realize your avatar is from Fortune Summoner, the dark soul of anime at the time it was released lol.
Thank for starting this project, I liked your previous translation Naedoko breeding ground alot !

OP
Chronomium

Chronomium

Lurker
Reputation score
One IF story, two H-scenes and then some editing to go. I'm aiming to be done and have the translation patch out by next weekend/next friday.

I'll be leaving one section of the recollection area untranslated because it would involve a week+ of work copy and pasting text over. Every H-scene is able to be viewed in the recollection area, but one option allows you to go back into a sort of explorable area from previously in the game. It's just some dialogue with standing portraits, no H-scenes. The amount of work required to port over the text is more than I'm willing to do for minimal result.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thank you - really appreciate this...

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just posted the link to the patch - First MV game I've done, let me know if you encounter any untranslated lines or issues.
Thanks dude, you're doing god's work. I'm sure he too would like to be translating h-games as well.

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is anyone else getting a crash with an operation not permitted error when closing the settings menu? Accessing it from the title screen or in-game both led to crashes.