What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ202893] My Secret Summer Vacation v1.71 (ぼくのひみつの夏休み)

Pedobear07

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
Here's my full save. First, my English is bad, although I said "full save", but I don't know why Hina, Hime's mother still can't show up in gallery room although I was finished their H scene and I don't know how to get BL's knowledge so I can't unlock that BL scene. I almost forget, I use cheat in joiplay to play so excuse me. I play in 2.0ver.

Mod edit: save removed, saves do not belong in translation threads unless a translator has specifically asked for one.

Last edited by a moderator:

tealsack

Reputation score
why are mods warning people about asking for save? This is the only thread on this site relating to this game (except for updated translation)
The mods are hard retarded on this site. Most of these games only have one discussion page where all the traffic goes through. That being the translated thread, if the game even has a translation that is. Basic common sense would dictate OP posts the translation and all the necessary files in the OP, and regular talks take places about the game in the thread. It is absolutely fucking brain dead to kill activity of discussion about a game by doing what the mods do here.

Who in the fucking hell makes a thread just for posting a single post, that being the tl'd files. Then no other discussion is allowed to take place. Fucking caveman tier ideas.

If the mods want to stick to their asinine method. They should FORCE the OP to also make a discussion thread and link it in the OP, then go around locking these TL threads after the first post as to stop discussions.

MysticXcore

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 2 week ban.
Here's my full save. First, my English is bad, although I said "full save", but I don't know why Hina, Hime's mother still can't show up in gallery room although I was finished their H scene and I don't know how to get BL's knowledge so I can't unlock that BL scene. I almost forget, I use cheat in joiplay to play so excuse me. I play in 2.0ver.

Mod edit: save removed, saves do not belong in translation threads unless a translator has specifically asked for one.
wow it got removed by mod. -_-