What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ202893] My Secret Summer Vacation v1.71 (ぼくのひみつの夏休み)

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"after sis had gome" -> "after sis had gone"

It's in the opening, when MC just arrives to the Aunt's house.

Wait... so how do I swim, fish and do other stuff? Do I get an ingame tutorial or what?

Also, which tree is the tree behind the house? Can't find an interactable tree outside at night.

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait... so how do I swim, fish and do other stuff? Do I get an ingame tutorial or what?

Also, which tree is the tree behind the house? Can't find an interactable tree outside at night.
It is a single tree behind the house where the bathroom is suppose to be. You must go all the way right then up into the trees and then all the way left behind the house.
You can swim and fish after you beat some of the most valued one insects from the secret hideout each kid gives you a different reward. Like a fishing rod etc.

Predatorpulsado

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To swim, fish, and use the boat you need to beat the Most Valued beetle of the kids at the hideout, you get some other neat stuff too.

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there suppose to be a mini game or something when you fish? All i get is "Im done" or it escaped?

Doing H Stuff with the older sister gets you stuck on the bed also ...
Can you tell me doing exactly what causes the bug? Like sleep rape, masturbation, etc.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you tell me doing exactly what causes the bug? Like sleep rape, masturbation, etc.
Bug is like this: After you get "In good terms with Older Sister!" you can go to her bedroom and ask for h-stuff.
After the h-scene (I used the first option, have sex) you'll spawn at the bottom of her bed, and she spawns at your right, thus you can't move anywhere, up is blocked, right is blocked by her and down / left are walls. Thus you're stuck there until you reload a save file.

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Please upload your save file for me. I want to witness it firsthand then check the code for the bug. The entire "save" folder, that is.

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Please check if this fixes the bug:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That turned everything back to japanese for me O.O

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Whoops, wrong one :p

Try this one:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I actually don't have a save with her in that state anymore, and for some reason whenever I'm trying for the sleep mischief her room is locked xD

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
You'll have to peek at her again by climbing the tree then. I guess you are playing from the older save files.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I did peek at her, and more than once. I'm not using any older save files, this is my New Game + play though. I could do it on my first play .-.

This is my save:
Save 1.
Can you see if there's something wrong? I'm doing what I did before but the room is not getting unlocked.

Last edited:
OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Did you enter her room before the dream sex scene occurred? That might be the problem. If not, I have no idea. There are still bugs in the game as it is still being updated, like even if you mute the game sounds, the sound of having sex itself won't be muted.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I couldn't enter her room at all in this playthrough. But I think I know what was the difference. I didn't have 2 dream sex, just the first one. Because I advanced with other girls before having the second dream, I think.

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
The condition for entering the Older Sister's room are Peeking at Older Sister taking a bath and Dream Sex. That's what the code says. Also, you cannot enter her room after the event at the 30th with her. And please check if the above patch fixes the Older Sister after-sex bug if you can.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The condition for entering the Older Sister's room are Peeking at Older Sister taking a bath and Dream Sex. That's what the code says. Also, you cannot enter her room after the event at the 30th with her. And please check if the above patch fixes the Older Sister after-sex bug if you can.
I'll, but first I have to progress all again I guess because she's not letting me in in this playthrough
I gotta sleep now so I'll try to do it tomorrow and give a feedback.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Be sure you don't get any H scenes before the Dream Sex scene or you will lock Ryouta's Older Sister out. I made this mistake going after Candy Store Nee-chan first.

Question: What happened to the item that lets you speed up or slow down time that was in the Japanese 1.71?

OP
symplexity

symplexity

Lurker
Reputation score
Be sure you don't get any H scenes before the Dream Sex scene or you will lock Ryouta's Older Sister out. I made this mistake going after Candy Store Nee-chan first.

Question: What happened to the item that lets you speed up or slow down time that was in the Japanese 1.71?
About that one, I accidentally deleted it from the game. But I put it back in this patch: