What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ203703] JK Shino Is A Crypt-Slut

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Another amazing game by the amazing Double Melon. As you may or may not know I'm a huge fan of Busty JKs, they're my favorite.
This was a partial I was mostly done with 2 months ago, but work had me all kinds of f****d up. No time off, stupid b******t like that. Well now I've got some time off so I decided to finish up as much of it as I could before I start playing their new game, which looks freaking amazing. I might try to do a partial for that one as well unless someone else wants to jump on it.
So what's done so far is the Items and stats, descriptions and what not. I haven't translated the Hints, I might add that in later. The game is mostly run around, talk to people and get your H Points up.
The partial is for the latest version of the game, Version 1.05. You can find it available on DLSite, please support the creators so they can continue to make great and amazing titles like this. If you're strapped for cash you can of course find it on the usual sites. They've all been updated as far as I can tell.
In order to apply the Partial you'll need the Enigma Unpacker v0.55 or newer to unpack the Boxed Exe file. It can of course be found here in ULMF in the Translation section under "How to Apply Partial."
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please let me know.

Enjoy

Thread

Also, due to the changes in the Site I was unable to find the Thread for this game. If someone could PM it to me I'll update it here.

Kthxbai!

Attachments

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The game looks interesting, so I'm glad there's a translation in the works.
I gotta ask though, what the fuck is a 'Crypt-slut'?
I was expecting some necromancy bullshit when I clicked the link, not schoolgirl coercion.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
The game looks interesting, so I'm glad there's a translation in the works.
I gotta ask though, what the fuck is a 'Crypt-slut'?
I was expecting some necromancy bullshit when I clicked the link, not schoolgirl coercion.
Yeah that's what the title on the English DLSite was. I'm thinking its suppose to be Crypto Slut or something along the lines of a hidden or closeted slut.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Alright Link's been reuploadedated.

alex2011

Reputation score
The link still works just fine, I just downloaded it. Getting the game to cooperate and display the translation has been an issue, though. I first thought it was because I was using game version 1.04, but it still isn't working on game version 1.03.2, which the download for the translation is marked as.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
The link still works just fine, I just downloaded it. Getting the game to cooperate and display the translation has been an issue, though. I first thought it was because I was using game version 1.04, but it still isn't working on game version 1.03.2, which the download for the translation is marked as.
Be sure to unpack the original game with EnigmaVBUnpacker first. Version 0.55 is the current version and doesn't require the Large Address Awareness patch like the older versions do. Once it's unpacked there'll be a folder named %DEFAULT FOLDER%. Rename that folder to "JK Shino Is A Crypt-Slut". And you'll place the Partial in that folder and you can move that folder to wherever you like. It'll have everything you need.

alex2011

Reputation score
Be sure to unpack the original game with EnigmaVBUnpacker first. Version 0.55 is the current version and doesn't require the Large Address Awareness patch like the older versions do. Once it's unpacked there'll be a folder named %DEFAULT FOLDER%. Rename that folder to "JK Shino Is A Crypt-Slut". And you'll place the Partial in that folder and you can move that folder to wherever you like. It'll have everything you need.
Ah, I see, so this isn't a typical drag and drop translation, got it, thanks. Do I need to keep the original files?

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Ah, I see, so this isn't a typical drag and drop translation, got it, thanks. Do I need to keep the original files?
If you want to have an unaltered copy of the original game, sure. But you can delete the "Game_boxed_unpacked" executable it does nothing as the %DEFAULT FOLDER% already includes a proper executable.

alex2011

Reputation score
If you want to have an unaltered copy of the original game, sure. But you can delete the "Game_boxed_unpacked" executable it does nothing as the %DEFAULT FOLDER% already includes a proper executable.
Got it, I'll just delete the original files that are no longer needed.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Quick little update. I've been on again, off again working on this Game continuously for the past few years. Not really super dedicating a lot of time to it as I've got other projects I'm working on and helping out with. A very large portion of the game has been translated. I decided to go ahead and post what I've got done so far, as I haven't really worked on it in the past few months. At least this way the work that has been done can at least be enjoyed. And it's now basically a WIP Complete Translation instead of a Partial.

I'm currently working on a partial The Succubus Trap Island by Tsukinomizu Project. Once I'm done with that I may return to this game, or I may make a partial for another Double Melon game.

KTHXBAI!

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
have some errors
Did you unpack the game properly? And are you using Version 1.0.5 of the game? I downloaded a fresh copy from DLSite, unpacked it, and applied the Partial and found no issues.

akaliryze

Reputation score
i have last version i think but after i try playing again dont get error thx

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
i have last version i think but after i try playing again dont get error thx
Excellent. I'm glad it all worked out in the end.

rizo

Reputation score
Thanks for the update.
Out of curiosity, do you have any plans to translate their other work? ? That one, has been on my radar for a long time but the only translation out there is a shitty machine translation that has not been edited in anyway and that takes all the fun out of it.

OP
Rrezz

Rrezz

Reputation score
Thanks for the update.
Out of curiosity, do you have any plans to translate their other work? ? That one, has been on my radar for a long time but the only translation out there is a shitty machine translation that has not been edited in anyway and that takes all the fun out of it.
I have a Partial available for that.
https://ulmf.org/threads/rj193891-rural-jk-exhibitionist.10106/
I've mostly been focusing on their RPG Maker MV games. But I might go back and revisit their VX Ace works. Works got me busy, and I don't have the energy to do Translations like I used to. Getting old sucks. lol