What's new

ACT [ぽむぽむペイン] Dungeon of Nursery 苗床のダンジョン (RJ205272)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ205272 - Dungeon of Nursery 苗床のダンジョン

Does anyone know how to make your character visible. Do my graphics have to be set in a certain way? Does anyone else have this bug?
Did you extra the files using Japanese system settings? (not in an emulator, fake Jp mode etc).

Your not using one those anti virus that likes to randomly delete files in the name of "possibly a virus" are you?

Are your videos drivers up to date?

Is your video card old enough to be considered someones grandparents?

TGCOM

Reputation score

I don't think I've ever played such a buggy, fucked up game before. Physics are a joke, the game becomes unplayable at random intervals for god knows what reason (performance drops to shit), and even the animations go wonky half the time... it's like they made the game and didn't bother to playtest at all.

Great concept. Terrible execution. I'm done with this piece of trash until someone fixes this shit.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Did you extra the files using Japanese system settings? (not in an emulator, fake Jp mode etc).

Your not using one those anti virus that likes to randomly delete files in the name of "possibly a virus" are you?

I'm playing this on my main gaming PC which isn't set to Japanese and see the character model just fine, so the guy's issue isn't jap unicode for a change.
The reason I'm playing it on my main gaming pc though is that the model doesn't load on my laptop, which naturally has a crappy intel HD graphics card.

I however can't get past the chest on the tutorial bit.
Edit: Okay, that was a fault of not being in jap unicode.
Script extracted with messed up names.

Last edited:
OP
J

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm playing this on my main gaming PC which isn't set to Japanese and see the character model just fine, so the guy's issue isn't jap unicode for a change.
The reason I'm playing it on my main gaming pc though is that the model doesn't load on my laptop, which naturally has a crappy intel HD graphics card.

I however can't get past the chest on the tutorial bit.
Well there is a stage select in the main menu click on release and click on which stage you want to play. I had pretty much given all hope on this buggy game but now at least I got to see every buggy stage there is.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't think I've ever played such a buggy, fucked up game before. Physics are a joke, the game becomes unplayable at random intervals for god knows what reason (performance drops to shit), and even the animations go wonky half the time... it's like they made the game and didn't bother to playtest at all.

Great concept. Terrible execution. I'm done with this piece of trash until someone fixes this shit.
That bad? Looks really cool sadly. Guess gonna skip this :(

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That bad? Looks really cool sadly. Guess gonna skip this :(
Well if you can DL it, it's worth a shot. The bad jump controls is only a thing once, easily fixed by holding it down.
The slowdowns I find are with time, I quit/restart after 10 min.

So yeah, real issues with the engine. But after playing around with it, it makes it all the more sad as there's some good stuff here.

Be warned it's more a guru game than sex. But there's some thought been put into it. Some of the traps even got me to lol.

Like the torches on the posts go out if you push them over, if you pay attention to that detail, how come can't get the engine smoothed out?

:(

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Has anyone managed to complete the last level?

I've found the limb and fed the small monsters so they like me
I've moved the big monster out of the way and opened the gate
But I'm always getting zapped by the wizard whilst sprinting away, I can usually get a bit further by hugging the walls to break his line of sight but I can't work out how to beat him - I'd have thought it was to do with those small monster I made like me but even going as far as there and they don't do anything.

I can go back through where the portal was to go into a room with a book on the table, but its in moonspeak so no idea what it's saying.

Spooge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My computer is pretty up to date, but if this game is as buggy as everyone says it is I might as well skip it.

OP
J

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has anyone managed to complete the last level?

I've found the limb and fed the small monsters so they like me
I've moved the big monster out of the way and opened the gate
But I'm always getting zapped by the wizard whilst sprinting away, I can usually get a bit further by hugging the walls to break his line of sight but I can't work out how to beat him - I'd have thought it was to do with those small monster I made like me but even going as far as there and they don't do anything.

I can go back through where the portal was to go into a room with a book on the table, but its in moonspeak so no idea what it's saying.
How did you beat the stage before that? After the sliding into the water I always die. Since I have no idea what to do.

Edit: Also skipped the Minotaur stage due to huge lags. Are there only 2 death scenes in the Minotaur stage?
Edit 2: If it was not so buggy this game seems to have nice ideas and secrets. In second level I think there is a secret door but could not find a way to open it. Also it feels like you can do something to kill those goblins.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

On the second stage if you drink the horny potion and then examine that wall it'll open, inside is a mimic.

On the second to last stage the slide is a trap, theres a hidden wall just opposite the axe blade.

Hints from the readme.txt
=========================================================== ===========================
Hint of capture ↓
=========================================================== ===========================
※spoiler alert

Tutorial: Clear if you proceed to the road. There is no hidden in particular.

Dungeon: You can go out if you examine the key of a prison three times.
If you keep still without opening the key ...

Stage 1: All the divisions are to the left.
The place where the bone is placed is resting on the whisp of the boiling lake.

Stage 2: The rock will die when trying to pass by squatting. It is necessary to destroy using explosive tar. Attention to the label.
There is a concealed room that has nothing to do with clearing. Please try to find the wall often.

Stage 3: Cow man attacks as soon as he takes the key without taking countermeasures. Let's lock it in the warehouse side with a fence or let it explode.
Dagger is a dummy item. There is no problem with picking up, but it does not help.

Stage 4: The slope is the trap of the Lord Dungeon. Please check the area after the warp carefully.
Tentacles in the garden will not attack if they do not run. Lever is hidden to move to the back of the pillar of the garden.
There are hidden rooms in the laboratory.

Stage 5: Small monsters become friends with feeding. Please give me things that are likely to become food.
A cage room in a monster can not escape from the wizard unless you keep the cage open.
The detection range of the monster is narrow, but it is necessary to remove it from the way.

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How did you beat the stage before that? After the sliding into the water I always die. Since I have no idea what to do.

Edit: Also skipped the Minotaur stage due to huge lags. Are there only 2 death scenes in the Minotaur stage?
Edit 2: If it was not so buggy this game seems to have nice ideas and secrets. In second level I think there is a secret door but could not find a way to open it. Also it feels like you can do something to kill those goblins.
Yeah, some good stuff. The mimic and spike trap before the chest. As soon as I started bending over the wall I'm going, nope, nope, nope lol. Means the game is working when you get that feeling.

For the second level door in the wall (past the mushrooms)? Yeah that's a tricky one.
Stand in front of it until you get the prompt, and hit/hold SPACE. :D (edit: didn't need to drink anything though).

----

No idea how to survive the big slide. But loved she found it fun... to start. Nice touch.
Edit: NM, saw the post above. Thanks for tips.

Edit Edit: Hmmm, think some of the traps are buggy. For the falling rock where you crouch bit. I can pass that no problem by hugging the side (the rock never falls). But burnt to death trying to blow it up heh. And didn't need the drink for the wall, hmmm.

Last edited:
OP
J

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

On the second stage if you drink the horny potion and then examine that wall it'll open, inside is a mimic.

On the second to last stage the slide is a trap, theres a hidden wall just opposite the axe blade.

Hints from the readme.txt
Thanks a lot. Now I think I have missed the drink in the first stage as well. It is nice to see that there is actually more to this game.

Last edited:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

The drink on the first stage is just a health potion.

OP
J

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The drink on the first stage is just a health potion.
Oh well, that was very anticlimactic.

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anything happen with being preggers from being infected by the slime? If it's time based, I never play long enough due the FPS drop over time.

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

man i wish this game was programmed better

this has so many ideas that are actually cool

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

many many eerors unplyable XD
gives a cg room ?

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My eyes bleed about lag....

Game demo be unplayable after X minutes... oh you know it ut it's sad because i don't think game is bad, just need work, a lot

Last edited:

nexen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not only laggy, but very short game (5 stages only).