What's new

ACT [ぽむぽむペイン] Dungeon of Nursery 苗床のダンジョン (RJ205272)

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RJ205272 - Dungeon of Nursery 苗床のダンジョン

actual i cant see my character in it uhh

weird hehe

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Just playing the demo so far, I have a decently high end machine that's usually able to brute force games that give other people performance issues.

(Anyone remember that Valley of Mana monstergirl game from last year?)

but there is definitely degrading performance. I think it might be linked to the number of deaths, like each time you restart the game doesn't properly clean up memory allocations from the last attempt or something. Though to be honest I haven't managed to play for very long without dying so I wouldn't be able to tell if the performance drop is related to deaths or not.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've managed to clear every stage except the last so far... The camera/lag issue after around ten minutes is kind of annoying! The game actually hooks nicely with VNR if you want to read all the diary entries - there are some that are traps from the wizard, some that are journal notes from his experiments, some that are from random dead girls, and some from a previous girl giving helpful information. I might post a walkthrough if I can work out this last level. :D

Edit: Finished it. You do indeed need to befriend the small monsters, then lure the wizard down to them - he'll drop a dagger which you can use to kill him. It's annoyingly difficult, though, because the heat-seeking lightning he fires can still kill you whilst you're picking up the dagger and stabbing him, so you can lose right as you're about to win... If you kill him, you get warped back to the starting tutorial area, and get to open the chest this time.

Last edited:

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've managed to clear every stage except the last so far... The camera/lag issue after around ten minutes is kind of annoying! The game actually hooks nicely with VNR if you want to read all the diary entries - there are some that are traps from the wizard, some that are journal notes from his experiments, some that are from random dead girls, and some from a previous girl giving helpful information. I might post a walkthrough if I can work out this last level. :D

Edit: Finished it. You do indeed need to befriend the small monsters, then lure the wizard down to them - he'll drop a dagger which you can use to kill him. It's annoyingly difficult, though, because the heat-seeking lightning he fires can still kill you whilst you're picking up the dagger and stabbing him, so you can lose right as you're about to win... If you kill him, you get warped back to the starting tutorial area, and get to open the chest this time.
Is the ending worth the trouble at all ?

jbloggsey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tutorial with all scenes I've found:

Prison: Interact with the door three times, then you can push it through. No scenes or game overs.

First Dungeon:
Avoid bear traps. Right is pointless, a trap that shoots javelins is on the floor and the one in front of the bottle shoots a jet of flame. Potion is just HP Potion. Taking the left path you have to push a barrel into the pit. In the pit is a pressure plate that drops a boulder to instantly kill. Slimes can rape you, the y stick you down, dissolve clothes then insert an egg. After she pushes out the fluid she looks pregnant, but the other slimes wont interact.. Nothing else. Jump over and head into the next room. The fire will kill you, the water will kill you. Jump on the left side. Wait until the outside fire is far away and the inside is closest. Going direct ahead into the big bloody room seals you in and crushes you with a collapsing ceiling, ala indina jones. Go left, but avoid the button on the wall which will incinerate you. Avoid the bear traps and head down the stairs. Chest impales you too.

One rape, lots of guro. Not sure what it means by bone.

Second Dungeon
First pressure plate hits you with a javelin again. Down the corridor.
Taking the left (Not needed path):
Jumping on a mushroom causes you to explode. At the T-Junction going left will lead to a little den where you get ambushed and raped by three goblins. A longer animation that most, with an implied pregnancy or cum inflation ending to boot. Straight out the tunnel the wall infront can be inspected three times to reveal a secret room. The chest inside is a mimic and will kill you, in a typical mimic fashion. In the room at the end are two potions, both of which are aphrodisiac potions and will cause her to masturbate. And game over. To the left is a window, you can interact to try and climb through the window.. Only to be impaled by spikes. And then raped by goblins.

On the right path you come to a path blocked by rubble. Crawl under it and a boulder falls on you, insta kill. Push a barrel with flames marked ontop into the corner of the rubble, then carefully flick the switch and blow the debris up. Using the poison barrel results in.. a big a explosion that burns you to a crisp.

Pulling the lever just opens the gate. If you go straight through the middle to the stairs the floor gives out, dropping you into spikes. Insta death. Head down for floor three.

Third Dungeon
Immediately out the gate turn right and pull the lever in the next cove over. This closes the gate and prevents the mino from passing that way. There's no reason to take the knife, except.. If the mino catches you with it he lunges at her and bites her head off. There may be an after-death rape here, but it kept bugging for me.

If you don't take the knife and the mino catches you, there's a scene where a rather unconscious looking player is raped by the mino. The lever on the wall near the statue is a flame trap. Not worth the risk. Next to the cell with the girl in it is another lever at the end of it. Make sure the mino is in the back area and pull it to trap him in. Easy. Then head inside the central compound, ignore the bear traps and giant swinging saws and grab the glowing keys.

Now if you return to the girl in the cage and open it.. It's a trap! Turns out she's a succubus and with the element of surprise, enraptures you. There's a small scene involving fingering and cunnilingus, followed by a shot of her skeleton.

Instead, down one of the two doors where you trapped the mino in is a gate, Unlock that to go to the next stage.

The other door is a small room, in which there's a potion, book and barrels of explosive. The potion is poison, the barrels explode and can be used to kill the mino, but nothing else in the room is important.

Dungeon 4
The floor in front has a big button. Step on it to get incinerated. If you don't want to be, go around and walk into the magic (don't sprint). Now you're naked, avoid the swinging axe and the "donuts" on the floor which are actually land mines. Go down the slide - for a bad end. You get dunked in a tentacle water pit and become a breeder. Instead, the wall opposite is false. Mash space a few times and it'll open.

Inside is a garden, a rape scene is available by jumping straight into the middle of 'em. But it has a guro-esque finish where a big carnivorous plant bites her neck out or something. To avoid the tentacles crouch walk around, behind a pillar on the left side is a switch. Hit it and go through the secret passage.

In the lab there's a hidden room, activated by a switch behind the barrels, where a few tortured girls are. Touching the fence is instant death. Head into the magic. Again, there's two slimes in the next room, though they're hard to see. You can jump into the pit for the same GO as the water in the first level.
Down the stairs to the next one.

Dungeon Five
The crawly things on the floor do nothing, but if you interact they will trip you up for no damage. Go down the hall, the door on the right has a lever, which when pulled will release the grown thing in the cage, which will rape you. No guro here, you can't outrun it either. So there's no point.

On the left there's another door. Head through and you'll find a minotaur having some fun, a load of limbs and a gorey scene. The slide in the corner just leads to a pit and instant kill. No point going down there.

Standing behind the minotaur isn't good either. He'll smack you, put you on the table and rape away, though it's sort of an ahageo or unconscious/dead thing going on. Grab a few limbs and feed them to the undergrown things you met in the hallway until love hearts appear.

In the room on the right you'll need to get up close to the creature, enough to get it to follow you. Then lead it to the left side, whereupon you can back off, let it lose aggro and use the lever. You'll need this gate open whilst you're escaping. Head to the main hall and go through the barrier.

The wizard's lightning attack is an instant game over. It puts you in that suspiciously vacant pod besides him for the GO. Once he's annoyed you can't do much but run away, through the right side and back across the little things.

You can take the arms here, then go back to the save and save to speed things up if you retry.

When I beat the final boss I'll let you know how -.-

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

When I beat the final boss I'll let you know how -.-
The way I did it:

From the start, walk down the corridor and left to open a door into the Minotaur room. Turn right and pick up an arm, then quietly leave without disturbing him. Cross the corridor and open the door. Walk up to the cage so the monster notices you, but not too close; head back towards the side of the room you came in by, and back towards the door. The monster follows you. Since it has a short line of sight, you can leave it here, and skirt the edge of the room to throw the lever and open the cage. Now head back to the main corridor, and feed the arm to the little monsters. Hit the checkpoint to save having picked the arm up, then turnaround and through the waterfall looking effect. You fall down and get warped to the wizard. When you stand up, turn right and run through the doorway, then turn right and run through the cage from the other room. Stop near where the stool is, turn right to face the exit. Wait for the sound of the Wizard's magic, then run forwards as soon as you here it. Stop at the top of the corridor, turn left, and wait a second or two. Now run down the corridor to the monsters. The wizard will try to zap you with the lightning partway down; the stopping for a second at the top is usually enough to make him miss with the first zap. Head to the checkpoint, and the wizard will be knocked down by the little monster nearest it, dropping a dagger. Turn around and pick it up; by this time, the heat seeking lightning might be catching you up, which is bad. You can save having got the dagger at the checkpoint to save having to pick it up next time. You can try and avoid the lightning, or just run at the wizard after the monster knocked him down, and stab him with the dagger, and hope that the end game cutscene triggers before the lightning gets you.

blahblah45

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tutorial with all scenes I've found:

Prison: Interact with the door three times, then you can push it through. No scenes or game overs.
Prison has a game over rape by wizard by just waiting without opening the door.

JohnnyPvt

Reputation score

Like a few other people, I am also experiencing the bug where the character is invisible. What could cause this? I guess the coding is just a bit horrid.

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did the gallery unlock after we clear the game?

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

The game is a little weak in the rape game overs. The tentacle breeder is hard to get a view of and its pretty static (but I also loved how she loved the slide at first). The goblin rape ends pretty quickly and game overs into a still shot of her in the cage. The minotaur rapes are just weird. Is she already unconscious/dead? Also the censoring is a bit heavy in this game especially with the minotaur.

The wizard game over didn't look like it loaded well for me, and the impaled while crawling through the window is well... she's already dead by the time the goblins use her in a loop. Necrophilia isn't my cup of tea because for me its much more fun with everyone still alive to "enjoy" it.

That strange monster thing that you can accidentally let out of the cage too early is perhaps my favorite but again it can be a little hard to get a good view of and it looks better when you're naked. You're only naked if you finish the previous stage. Stage selecting your way in to avoid the lag/time leaves her clothed.

OP
J

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game is a little weak in the rape game overs. The tentacle breeder is hard to get a view of and its pretty static (but I also loved how she loved the slide at first). The goblin rape ends pretty quickly and game overs into a still shot of her in the cage. The minotaur rapes are just weird. Is she already unconscious/dead? Also the censoring is a bit heavy in this game especially with the minotaur.

The wizard game over didn't look like it loaded well for me, and the impaled while crawling through the window is well... she's already dead by the time the goblins use her in a loop. Necrophilia isn't my cup of tea because for me its much more fun with everyone still alive to "enjoy" it.

That strange monster thing that you can accidentally let out of the cage too early is perhaps my favorite but again it can be a little hard to get a good view of and it looks better when you're naked. You're only naked if you finish the previous stage. Stage selecting your way in to avoid the lag/time leaves her clothed.
True, I think game is also very short. But if the author improves upon this game (in the future games he makes) with more scenes and hopefully with more stable - less buggy game, it could became a very nice game.

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By using unity3d obfuscator I suspected that the censor had to do with blur and mosaic files but I don't know what should I use to alter or modify these files...any suggestion ?

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the hint.
Had to use my own guide i created year ago for this one (of course is not 100% fit), wouldn't upload the uncensor for the game this time but i leave the steps. (feel free to upload the patched sharedassets file)
1. Download (UABE). (the normal one, not the API one)
2. Patch it to 2.1d and update it to handle Unity 5.6.0f3.
3. Open sharedassets1.assets is in the data folder.
4. Find "Mozaic" without quotes (Type Material) [mozaic0 is a wrong one] Should be path id 111
5. Click on it and click Import Raw and select my file.
6. File -> Save (do it with another name because it cant overwrite the open file)
7. Close the program.
8. Rename your file to sharedassets1.assets replacing the original.

my file was created by exporting "Mozaic" raw and editing it proprieties with hexedit (BlockSize, BumpScale, color, etc.) like i did in Futanari Succubus Liselotte's adventure 2
last time through the UABE just crashed and i had to edit the asset file manually with hexedit.

edit: looks like there is still some partial mozaic left in some scenes but this mostly gets all the game uncensored.

Last edited:

joshisism

Reputation score

Did anybody else have trouble getting past the Minotaur section?
Whenever I lock both the gates and trap him he just phases through the gate or wall and catches me.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Did anybody else have trouble getting past the Minotaur section?
Whenever I lock both the gates and trap him he just phases through the gate or wall and catches me.
Try killing him with the fire instead.

Ghousto

Reputation score

OK and Full uncensor ???
Thanks

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I actually enjoy this game despite all the shortcomings. if polished up, it would probably be a much more enjoyable.

fox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks you fixed my invisibility problem.

Thanks for the hint.
Had to use my own guide i created year ago for this one (of course is not 100% fit), wouldn't upload the uncensor for the game this time but i leave the steps. (feel free to upload the patched sharedassets file)
1. Download (UABE). (the normal one, not the API one)
2. Patch it to 2.1d and update it to handle Unity 5.6.0f3.
3. Open sharedassets1.assets is in the data folder.
4. Find "Mozaic" without quotes (Type Material) [mozaic0 is a wrong one] Should be path id 111
5. Click on it and click Import Raw and select my file.
6. File -> Save (do it with another name because it cant overwrite the open file)
7. Close the program.
8. Rename your file to sharedassets1.assets replacing the original.

my file was created by exporting "Mozaic" raw and editing it proprieties with hexedit (BlockSize, BumpScale, color, etc.) like i did in Futanari Succubus Liselotte's adventure 2
last time through the UABE just crashed and i had to edit the asset file manually with hexedit.

edit: looks like there is still some partial mozaic left in some scenes but this mostly gets all the game uncensored.

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A-lot of things happen...it kept me from finding right script to uncensored this...here you go.