What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ210624] LewDemon Academy ~Student Council President Ayaka's RPG Struggle~

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Original Thread:None
Dlsite:
Download:

I originally intended to release this translation on halloween a couple of years ago. It came out like a week or so before halloween and I managed to translate majority of the game but got super burnt out and took a break. Halloween passed, and one thing lead to another and I kinda just forgot about it. I recently rediscovered it, saw that it was basically done and decided to finish it up. I didn't translate any pictures, cause working with photoshop gives me a massive headache and I've got so much on my plate at the moment that I just couldn't be assed. If anyone out there is good with photoshop and wants to edit the pictures feel free to hit me up and I'll give you the translations for them.

***You need RPGMaker Trans in order to patch the game.***

If you're a translator then feel free to go over my work in the text documents and let me know if I got anything wrong.

UPDATE - Updated the patch. Missed a few items and descriptions.

UPDATE - Another patch update. Thanks to anak747 the images have now been translated. He did a great job so go give him some love.

Last edited:

Varthhh

Reputation score
game.png
why is the game cropped up like that?even the conversation in game is crop

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ohh love that this came out of no where! Thanks for taking the time to translate this.
Tried downloadin RPGMAKERTrans and everytime I try to apply the patch rpgmakertrans crashes... So can't apply the patch, anyone else getting this issue?

user171

Reputation score
Ohh love that this came out of no where! Thanks for taking the time to translate this.
Tried downloadin RPGMAKERTrans and everytime I try to apply the patch rpgmakertrans crashes... So can't apply the patch, anyone else getting this issue?
Try extracting the files in the game beforehand. Worked for me.

zzebra

Reputation score
Game crashes when i try to go fullscreen.
Any fix for this?

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Having the same problem as @ahmad. Is the problem on our end or is it the translation/game that mess things up?

zzebra

Reputation score
Oh managed to go fullscreen, now having the same issue as Bamioum and Ahmad.
Might be the fact that the game runs on widescreen but fullscreen tries to force a square resolution.

OP
Cadgy

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Tried this but didn't work :/ Still crashes rpgmakertrans.
That's really odd. Not too sure whats happening there.

why is the game cropped up like that?even the conversation in game is crop
Not sure. Resize Enabler works if you want to use that to make the game fullscreen.

Keyen

Reputation score
Same problem for the cropping.However, if you disable the full screen launch with F1, it's fine, but in windowed mode.

OP
Cadgy

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Same problem for the cropping.However, if you disable the full screen launch with F1, it's fine, but in windowed mode.
Oh wow, I didn't even know about the F1 menu in rpgmaker games. I just tested it out on the original unpatched game and I'm getting the same results as everyone else. I don't think this game supports that fullscreen function due to it being in widescreen. But again if you want use for windowed fullscreen.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i use borderless gaming, for all rpgmaker games. works good

Varthhh

Reputation score
Thanks bro,now it's work

That's really odd. Not too sure whats happening there.

Not sure. Resize Enabler works if you want to use that to make the game fullscreen.
the resize enabler is useful,thanks for the help and the translation,keep up the good work.

zipetya

Reputation score
Well damn, I didn't know this was a [pumpkin] title!
Oh, how I had a thing for their animated-ish games from back 2008-2013, when I discovered them, for a time.

This looks very different, though. Not my cup of tea...
At any rate, thanks for making translations, Cadgy!

Last edited:

Retrias

Reputation score
Does the game have a fast forward option ? the tutorial image is in japanesse

poopoopuh

Reputation score
Thanks for translating the game!

After trying it out... man the fights are tough, ha. Looks like grinding off the rando mobs is necessary!

Last edited: