What's new

RPG RPG Maker [hakkaku] テイル・アンダークラスト -ハスミと最後の7日間- / THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ (RJ212896)

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

An RPG game with combat sex and game over CG's that vary. The game is made up of safezone bases for mainly trading and dialogue and stages sorted by a "map" AKA level selector screen that have different themes of enemies.

Progress is done by defeating bosses and talking to people (A machine translator was sufficient to figure this out, otherwise check the thread). The protagonist can transform into a battle mode with different attire (See: cover image) that clears all debuffs and the player is given the choice between a dual swords for quick blows or heavy swords for hard hitting blows(this being S mode and M mode respectively, regardless of transformation state). It's important you make sure to be using both S and M sword modes as well as the E-shield and magical orbs(Lightning, fire, etc.) otherwise you may find yourself stuck. Combat sex is MP draining (MP=0 CAN lead to game over) and debuff attacks, you can stop these with items, the resist menu, transforming or by defeating the attacker.

DLSite info:
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(Google Translate was used here so sorry for the poor quality)

▼ △ ▼ Synopsis ▼ △ ▼

was suspicious android of Hasumi met a smattering that came from the future
in order to avoid the flying of the meteorite group to visit after 7 days
is two huge meteorite hole to get off to go vacated at the foot of Mount Fuji
is the floating in the world of underground infested suspicious biological
whether such the figure of the girl who wield a powerful sword , or ......

▼ △ ▼ game Description ▼ △ ▼

■ Koe in restraint × hypnosis! colorful combat H and fighting style, which vary depending on the enemy of H attack

<slime restraint, nest restraint of spider, mechanical restraint, wave hypnosis, charm, brainwashing ......>
more than 30 kinds of enemies in specific H skills
and the H skill is roughly divided
  entangled in ✥ body, tied in, can not move ...... "restraint system"
  ...... somehow nasty mood though it is in ✥ combat " Hypnotism "
2 pattern of. Let's use compatibility between two distinctive fighting modes by looking at compatibilities!
It is also confined by restraint x hypnotism ... It 's a bump in the hypnosis ... ... In the
battle, the standing picture changes according to the H status!
"Even though such a thing should not be thrown ...... "Attention to the heroine to be caught quickly!

■ Remembering with a hidden key item Remembering alone Alien masturbation system

It is not only enemies and equipment hidden in the dungeon
Find the secret key item from the deepest part of the dungeon!
"The enemy 's attack at that time can not be forgotten ..." The
pleasure he received in the heroin battle to calm the body using enemy items will drive Hasumi crazy on the bed ...! (10 pattern or more)

■ Tsukuse to explore the SF world of seven dungeon near future! for 7 days

from the dark mine until the ivy entangled underground wetlands, a wide variety of cave and the enemy is waiting for the Hasumi
to the front base of the meteorite hole Let Susumeyo the story while asked to cooperate with the various people who are
seem not just base of the official of being in apparently cave ......?

Basically, features combat rape (Grapples, fingering, molestation, etc).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Screenshots:

Links:
Dlsite:
Demo Link:
Pixiv:
Twitter:

So far, it's really promising. But quite confusing without translation help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This *looks* good. So good, it's going to get my hopes up, then never get finished or only last an hour.

I'd love to be wrong though. At least, on that second part. =D

Edit: It's MV, in case anyone's allergic.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
So for the demo I'm stuck in the slime and snake cave can you actually get past that or is the demo blocking me off?

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Demo has 3 stage you need to kill all enemy to pass barricage, some enemy are hidden.

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't remember due I played this demo about 2-3 month ago. Can you screen cap where you stuck? that may remind me.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For the room with the crystal in the middle and light pillars blocking the path, you need to defeat all enemies.
One final enemy is hidden in an open barrel.

Check out other barrels with the lid open as well. There are hidden enemies and some stats boosting items to be picked up if you defeat the enemy.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the barrel tip. This game looks like it'll be good.

Edit: Now I'm stuck in a looping room it seems to have a hint but I can't read it...

Last edited:

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That room is nothimg go other way.

Anyone beat Succubus boss?, I can't kill her before curse sign complete.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
That room is nothimg go other way.

Anyone beat Succubus boss?, I can't kill her before curse sign complete.
Unsure if there's a correlation between the loop-around room and the map you get from the cave area's miniboss. IIRC the hint (体内めぐり?) translates to something like 'womb go-around'?

Not sure if there's any other method other than just taking her out before the curse sign completes (personally did so, may require some grinding). I don't have the trial on me anymore, but I'd try to experiment with the anti-hypnosis item, the anti-restraint item, the anti-parasite item (all 3 buyable from the shop), the Fire spell, the Ice spell or EN-Shield.

If none works, then, uh, DPS rushing is probably the way to go I guess. Make sure you have as much HP and TP as possible before triggering the curse sign (roughly at 40% to 1/3 of the boss' HP or so? Does not trigger if Hasumi is untransformed, but you'll most likely be in S-Trans anyway because the succubus loves to spam charm hypnosis), spam your strongest offensive move and hope she goes down before you do.

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A bad news.

Accord from blog

Release is deleyed to 27th april

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are there any status where the character is tied up?

prevertedaccount

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Currently im stuck at where the steam vent things are coming up. No idea what to do. Anyone know what to do there?

Edit:Wait no, i'm an idiot. Didn't see there was downstairs steps. Ugh. Thanks for trying whoever tried.

Last edited:

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Don't remember some of those monsters and areas from the pictures posted here when I played the demo a few months back. Is it an updated demo or something?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't remember some of those monsters and areas from the pictures posted here when I played the demo a few months back. Is it an updated demo or something?
 <11.21現在Ver.1.1.4です>

It was back in November so not sure if that's the same :v though I think even in the initial demo it had 3 stages (I couldn't bother to get through all of them tho, too grindy)

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For beating the succubus boss, theres a trick to getting around her curse seal. a bit before her area, where the passed-out guy is, there is a side passage blocked by a cuttable pillar of rubble. interact with the hole behind that and a parasite enemy will attack you. do not kill it, a turn after it restrains you it will cancel combat, leaving you with a parasite effect. this may have other effects as well, but will prevent the seal from taking effect.

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
parasite will gray out you struggle skill, but I never think that parasite will work like that.

Reputation score
For those who don't do the whole Japanese thing, here is an excerpt from one of the in-game dialogues:

In this trial, there are 13 H-scenes plus two masturbation scenes.

Opening: 1 Scene
Within Nautilus (the shop/inn): 1 Scene (from the 2nd day), 2 Masturbation scenes (after acquiring certain items from the dungeons)
Dungeon 1: 3 scenes after losing to normal enemies, 1 scene after losing to the boss
Dungeon 2: 2 scenes after losing to normal enemies, the miniboss, and 1 scene after losing to the boss
Dungeon 3: 2 scenes after losing to normal enemies, 1 scene after losing to the boss
Happy hunting.

Last edited:

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm stuck at the 1st quest i took the red orb and now i don't know what to do lol!