What's new

RPG RPG Maker [hakkaku] テイル・アンダークラスト -ハスミと最後の7日間- / THE TALE OF UNDERCRUST ~The Last 7 Days of Hasumi~ (RJ212896)

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's only work only certain enemy

Harness bind work on hand enemy and whip woman.(Enemy on 5th dungeon)

Futanari work on toppest-ninja, brain washer, muscle man.(Enemy on 6th dungeon)

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's only work only certain enemy

Harness bind work on hand enemy and whip woman.(Enemy on 5th dungeon)

Futanari work on toppest-ninja, brain washer, muscle man.(Enemy on 6th dungeon)
Strange... Because when i try to use the item it says "I cannot use it now" both in recollection room and in dungeon... I'm in day 7 if it's helping (final boss mission)...

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I don't know if I'm the only one, but I can't seem to get your save to work.
Make sure you drop it in the right folder. You might also want to make sure to save the game in a few slots so you know which folder it saves to and then drop the save in there.

Other issues might be that you're using an earlier version, but I don't think that's the most likely problem. Data is data and I'm not sure how forward-compatible or backwards-compatible saves are.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Make sure you drop it in the right folder. You might also want to make sure to save the game in a few slots so you know which folder it saves to and then drop the save in there.

Other issues might be that you're using an earlier version, but I don't think that's the most likely problem. Data is data and I'm not sure how forward-compatible or backwards-compatible saves are.
Well I'm putting in in the right place, and I'm using the version I downloaded from that latest Kat link, so I don't know what went wrong.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well I'm putting in in the right place, and I'm using the version I downloaded from that latest Kat link, so I don't know what went wrong.
If the problem is save file not showing in load option then you must try to save first in that number and overwrite the save file with the save file here...

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
0281_wx1_20_1_1.jpg

so i was looking through the gallery on e-hentai and saw this...where do i find this enemy?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
AFAIK, it's not in the gameplay, nor are the four limb tentacle mouth restraints, but the assets were created and planned to be implemented at one time. With a bit of effort, they could be added back in, I suppose.

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ver 1.2.5 (katfile)

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
ver 1.2.5 (katfile)

I clicked the majority of clickable things on that site but no download started.
This site needs a tutorial to be used xD

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
^ I think you need to be logged in (as in, be a registered member) to see the download links, so... Don't worry, you didn't get a vision impairment or something suddenly! ;)

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I clicked a bunch of things too. The most likely link had a popup which looked like a login prompted.

So I figured it was a site not worth messing with.

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Circle are start new project, sequel of this game but now is 2d action.