What's new

ACT [ねこふぐり] 女戦士マンカースの冒険 / Female Warrior Mancas: Troll and The Princess Chained (RJ213201)

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think there's no one posted this so...

So I've been following Nekofuguri for the past several months. In case anyone wonders, Nekofuguri is the creator of Pegasus Knight X ( ) and Pegasus Knight X II ( ).

And he's back with a new game, this time showing a new heroine which looks like lunch, and it also shows the blue warrior from pegasus X II.

It seems the game already finished and submitted to DlSite for review, and so far there's no demo, but AFAIK it will follow the same gameplay from the last 2 pegasus knight where its an RPG with exploration uses standard top down RPG, but the battle it self is like a beat 'em up.

I'll update post later on if anything shows up on his web.

Note: I somewhat unfamiliar with the new vbulletin, (so most the usual format for picture and url link didn't work well) sorry about that

Edit: Its out!

DLsite Link:

Anyone knows what's the proper title in english?

Now if there's only someone who kind enough to share links :eek:

Edit:

Links: Credits to bluewr

De-Censor: Credits to samo101

Newest version: 1.01 (planned 11/28/2017)

Last edited by a moderator:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Aw yiss, very hyped for this one. Was a huge fan of both pegasus knights and was following the dev blog on and off, so it's good to hear it's almost out.

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im hoping we are able to remove the censor in this game just like we could in the other ones! .

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Based on the demo I'm kind of disappointed in this game compared to the other ones. Unlike his other 2 pegasus knight games you can't get raped by the enemies in this game during battle. Rape scenes I've seen so far were from losing to the pigman and getting sleep magicked by the flying short mage. I think there is a rape scene if you lose to the grasshoppers that can be discovered by checking the shaking bush but I didn't lose to those(only think so because the gallery showed grasshoppers). The positive thing is you can watch enemies rape other girls while fighting. I quit the demo once I got blocked off by the flying short mage because he would keep sleeping me every time I try to encounter it(I don't know if there is a way past it or if the demo stops me there).

OP
nrevolve

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Based on the demo I'm kind of disappointed in this game compared to the other ones. Unlike his other 2 pegasus knight games you can't get raped by the enemies in this game during battle. Rape scenes I've seen so far were from losing to the pigman and getting sleep magicked by the flying short mage. I think there is a rape scene if you lose to the grasshoppers that can be discovered by checking the shaking bush but I didn't lose to those(only think so because the gallery showed grasshoppers). The positive thing is you can watch enemies rape other girls while fighting. I quit the demo once I got blocked off by the flying short mage because he would keep sleeping me every time I try to encounter it(I don't know if there is a way past it or if the demo stops me there).
Really? that's a big letdown IMO, since armor break is one of the plus from pegasus. Lets hope its because demo only.

But even if it does, I hope Nekofuguri will update it with new content..

Any other info from the gallery? how many scene approximately?

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
How the hell do you leave the first campsite? No one does anything and I've talked to everyone...

Techromancer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How the hell do you leave the first campsite? No one does anything and I've talked to everyone...
Equip your sword in your first equipment slot, that should do it. Personally I'm stuck at the little imp magician dude a little later on.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
Equip your sword in your first equipment slot, that should do it. Personally I'm stuck at the little imp magician dude a little later on.

I appreciate you trying to help, but these games always have the worst menu layouts. I have no idea where "Equipment" is...

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score
I appreciate you trying to help, but these games always have the worst menu layouts. I have no idea where "Equipment" is...
the first "Slot" in my menu has no options in it, but the third one does... Can you sell your sword by accident?

Edit: That was it, because the menus are so terrible, you can accident get rid of your key equipments, thus breaking the game. Nice...

Last edited:

samo101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
EDIT: This has been updated so shouldn't be broken anymore. Enjoy!

There's probably a better way of doing it, but here's a basic uncensor patch. It breaks some insignificant things so far (makes chests white boxes for some reason), but i've not played long enough to really give you a verdict on whether it's worth using - shouldn't break gameplay or anything much though, it's just an image replacement. Have fun

Mod edit: dead link removed

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
There's probably a better way of doing it, but here's a basic uncensor patch. It breaks some insignificant things so far (makes chests white boxes for some reason), but i've not played long enough to really give you a verdict on whether it's worth using - shouldn't break gameplay or anything much though, it's just an image replacement. Have fun
Is it possible to reverse engineer the uncensor patch like in the previous game?
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/9748-ねこふぐり-女戦士監禁ii (see post #11)
It uses the same file like in the previous 2 games. I would try and do it myself but I can't even open the file. Probably needs photoshop or something which I don't have.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Really? that's a big letdown IMO, since armor break is one of the plus from pegasus. Lets hope its because demo only.

But even if it does, I hope Nekofuguri will update it with new content..

Any other info from the gallery? how many scene approximately?
Seems like their will be only 12 scenes that have the actual MC in it. There are 33 scenes for other characters that get raped.