What's new

ACT [ねこふぐり] 女戦士マンカースの冒険 / Female Warrior Mancas: Troll and The Princess Chained (RJ213201)

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Seems like their will be only 12 scenes that have the actual MC in it. There are 33 scenes for other characters that get raped.
12 scene, and the game is to be continued in the sequel in the desert/swamp/lava place

Last edited by a moderator:

kai150

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so im stuck at the imp mage who puts you to sleep how to beat him :? or do i need to go around

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
so im stuck at the imp mage who puts you to sleep how to beat him :? or do i need to go around
You have to get the anti-sleep ring from saving the witch pupil sisters from the bug.
First get the increase damage to bug type enemy from the miner sister(After she goes home)

Then activate the younger sister in the bush in this area, save her, and she should trigger the path to the older sister with a boss fight

After saving both, in the area next to the hut, there will be two stone with red m ark on them, go south on them to visit the witch, talk to the sisters to have them give you the ring, the witch also sells ring too(Anti-element, HP recovery, Def up, etc)
Equip the sleep ring, defeat the mage, and you get new order from the king.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You have to get the anti-sleep ring from saving the witch pupil sisters from the bug.
First get the increase damage to bug type enemy from the miner sister(After she goes home)

Then activate the younger sister in the bush in this area, save her, and she should trigger the path to the older sister with a boss fight

After saving both, in the area next to the hut, there will be two stone with red m ark on them, go south on them to visit the witch, talk to the sisters to have them give you the ring, the witch also sells ring too(Anti-element, HP recovery, Def up, etc)
Equip the sleep ring, defeat the mage, and you get new order from the king.
What does the kanji for the ring look like. I keep changing my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th equipments(don't know which one is ring) and nothing is working. I already talked to the sisters.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
What does the kanji for the ring look like. I keep changing my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th equipments(don't know which one is ring) and nothing is working. I already talked to the sisters.
4th option is ring

Weapon
Helmet
Armor
Ring

And it's the top one

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Not sure since I can't read Japanese, but after you bring back the sisters you have to talk to the woman in the middle in the witch hut. She gives you that ring.

Edit: I'm stuck a bit further ahead. Killed the tree boss and and rescued some snowy village but now theres a bridge with 2 people that stops me from going further and a forest village with a tunnel that loops back into the village. Anybody knows what to do here?

Edit 2: Oh nvm. Sleeping in the forest village did something.

Last edited:

hello12334

Reputation score
I just beaten the first boss, the big pig. Now, I'm kinda stuck, have no idea where to go next

EDIT: nvm, i realized that i had to talk to the girl after killing the pig. nvr knew we could talk to the girls, i just left most of them behind.

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I just beaten the first boss, the big pig. Now, I'm kinda stuck, have no idea where to go next
Go to the cave, the miner has finished clearing it

Miner was missing his lunch, so asked you to get it for him from his mom, go to town, talk to his mom to trigger her daughter getting kidnapped, rescue her, and go meet the siblings.

Thanks. My issue now is that I don't have that on my ring list. I don't know if I accidently threw it out trying to equip it or not.
If your ring slot was full, sell a ring and she should give it to you still(The sister closer to the witch) otherwise, just start over, you're still in the first main quest(Report back to castle)

If she's saying this, then she has given you the ring already

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well it turns out I had to get raped by the sleep mage at least once before reporting to the sister. I skipped that because I played the demo already but now I know.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Stuck again... What to do after you kill the bee boss in the cave?

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm stuck too, after defeating the ice giants at the castle town, where do I go? Going to the left bridge is blocked off by 2 guys and trying to go to the forest area in the right is impossible because if I try to it the tree trunk tunnel loops me back into town.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
To answer your question:

Not sure since I can't read Japanese, but after you bring back the sisters you have to talk to the woman in the middle in the witch hut. She gives you that ring.

Edit: I'm stuck a bit further ahead. Killed the tree boss and and rescued some snowy village but now theres a bridge with 2 people that stops me from going further and a forest village with a tunnel that loops back into the village. Anybody knows what to do here?

Edit 2: Oh nvm. Sleeping in the forest village did something.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
12 scene, and the game is to be continued in the sequel in the desert/swamp/lava place

Btw if you're still missing those 2 scenes the 1st one is in the cave in the starting area. You have to choose no when talking to the guards raping the catgirl. You have to revisit the cave with that miner for the other missing scene.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm stuck too, after defeating the ice giants at the castle town, where do I go? Going to the left bridge is blocked off by 2 guys and trying to go to the forest area in the right is impossible because if I try to it the tree trunk tunnel loops me back into town.
You have to find the witch in the forest, but she put a spell on the tree trunk, you have to sleep in the forest, see the witch apprentice go into the top left area, find the 3 food item to bring to the cook there, have him cook the shrinking food so you shrink

Go to the lower left mushroom to meet the witch apprentice, she'll give you access to visit the witch in the forest.

After you meet her, you need to get two item, one is in the same area, to the right of the gate, at the before the forest area will be a town with a witch, she'll give you a weapon that you need to equip for the boss fight.

Second item require you to visit the port town to the south, the captain and stewarass will say you need a pass, go back to the castle above the mage and the king will grant you the pass

New area, is pretty straightforward, keep clearing stage till you reach the village, village eldar will ask you to defeat a fire panther, before granting you access to the blocked cave, reach the end of the cave map, bring both item to the witch in the forest

Use it on the princess, and you access the final scene, where the guard prepare to execute the orc, but his dad come to save him(Losing to him will grant a scene) Win and the game is over, to be continued in the desert area.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well this is 1 frustrating game. Either I'm bugged or I'm missing something. Got the sword from the witch before that purple forest and killed the bee for the 2nd item and went to the witch in the forest and there I still can't proceed. Tried to equip that weapon the witch from the purple forest gave me and still nothing trying to proceed.

The occasional gamebreaking bugs doesn't help either.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Okay I've defeated the bees in the cave and I think that got me the item. I then talked to the witch in the jungle area and I think she gave me an item. I went to talk to the witch in the forest just to be sure but I don't think she gave me anything. After that I went to talk to the princess but nothing happened so I'm stuck there.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Okay I've defeated the bees in the cave and I think that got me the item. I then talked to the witch in the jungle area and I think she gave me an item. I went to talk to the witch in the forest just to be sure but I don't think she gave me anything. After that I went to talk to the princess but nothing happened so I'm stuck there.
The Tree monster need to be killed with a specific weapon that the witch in that area give you