What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ213863] Anthesis

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ULMF thread

The translation is done, however the game heavily utilizes variables, with pretty much every other thing having one. The thing about them is that you have to translate each of them manually for each scene, and that the game is really not afraid of changing them mid-scene, which, you guessed it, requires for that variable to be translated again. So, don't get frightened if you see someone's name turn japanese all of a sudden, just report it here and I'll get on it right away.

Also, shoutout to Dufoe for helping me out with some of the gacha technicalities.

Enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited:

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Decision made - looking forward to it! Have fun...

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Very nice indeed!
Good that I don't have time / proper motivation to play some of these gems with MTL...lol
This one has been on the naughty list for quite a time, but now that it will get -an indubitably quality- TL from ewn, it has jumped to the front of the hype train!

Thank You for all the hard work ewn, much appreciated!
And godspeed! ;)

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Thanks you, yesterday I bought the game and Just finished it late 11h, I did end #5, and completed most CG, late did full memory release
It is a great game

killj0y500

Reputation score
a corruption game! I'll take it was hoping for mind break ,ntr and corruption but this is still a good choice and hoping you do a circle kame game

alan0n

Reputation score
Still in progress judging by the lack of an update from OP.

Actually going by the fact that Ewn's patreon was killed off and there hasn't been a post in a month, its probably not coming anytime soon. :unsure:

OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yep, I'm still kicking.

I've actually just hit a milestone of sorts - all of the H-scenes and endings should now be translated.
There's still a good chunk of the game left to go through, not to mention the editing, but I would say it puts the project at somewhere around being 60 to 70% complete.

I've been really surprised by how much I enjoyed this game. Although, to be fair, I do have a soft spot for airheads.
That being said, the games of this circle are definitely something I'm going to keep my eyes on going forward.

user171

Reputation score
Yay, great news! Looking forward to the translation when it's released.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yep, I'm still kicking.

I've actually just hit a milestone of sorts - all of the H-scenes and endings should now be translated.
There's still a good chunk of the game left to go through, not to mention the editing, but I would say it puts the project at somewhere around being 60 to 70% complete.

I've been really surprised by how much I enjoyed this game. Although, to be fair, I do have a soft spot for airheads.
That being said, the games of this circle are definitely something I'm going to keep my eyes on going forward.
Well any english translation is welcome, i even kind of liked that small game (the ending made me laugh lol) but i am praying next project is ntr or corruption!!!

Although 1 with a male protagonist would be nice,it doesn't even need to be hardcore rape/mind break but it would be nice to play a game where workign to get the scenes goes with the plot xD

Romual

Reputation score
Is there any way to access that partial translation? I'm fine with H-scenes since everything else I've mostly translated from context and ITH anyway.

OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any way to access that partial translation? I'm fine with H-scenes since everything else I've mostly translated from context and ITH anyway.
Sorry, you'll have to wait for the full release. On the bright side, there's only editing and QC left, so it shouldn't be that far off.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Why don't you talk with him
he seems interested in making an official English version
OMG, i appreciate him wanting to make an english version........but by the love of god someone contact him before he starts 1 on his own!!!!! why do japanesse people talk or write in such broken english? I mean i am latin american (spanish speaking not portuguesse) and my english is far from perfect but not so broken.....