What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ214335] Dragon Maid's Erotic Notepad [English Translation]

bazeeeng

Reputation score

DLsite
DLsiteENG

I couldn't find the original thread.
This is my second project and my english still a bit messy, so don't expect much from me.
I'll try my best.

Just a reminder : The game version is Ver.2.1

I'll take any criticisms and suggestions

Just updated the translation to fix some.

New Link [ ]
Just some mistranslation, misspelled, untranslated text and etc. (Hscene not included)

Last edited:

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to see you had to drop this for a while, really look forward to a translation of this so I can maybe actually play it!

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
I have good and bad news

The good news is I've some spare time for the next couple days.
The bad news is my collage kinda brutal at the end of semester, that means I need to hold this until the end of June. Sorry...

Last edited:

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ohh wow, this translation completely slipped under my radar. Thank you for your work. I've played through the prologue so far and it's pretty good. There are some issues with the grammar here and there but it's nothing major. Nothing that would make me guess what the characters really meant.

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
Ohh wow, this translation completely slipped under my radar. Thank you for your work. I've played through the prologue so far and it's pretty good. There are some issues with the grammar here and there but it's nothing major. Nothing that would make me guess what the characters really meant.
Could you give me one or two example which lines I got it wrong?
You can pm it to me if you want.

fakeoc

Reputation score
anyone else having trouble applying patch?
have 2.1 version, able to extract data/graphics + replace data and game.ini but doesn't translate anything in game

Last edited:
OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
anyone else having trouble applying patch?
have 2.1 version, able to extract data/graphics + replace data and game.ini but doesn't translate anything in game
have you deleted the "Game.rgssa3" file?

Attachments

Noodle addict

Reputation score
Hey good work bazeeeng, i'm very happy you translated this game.
Although i'm getting a fatal error that occures when pursuing a quest with 2 guys arguing outside the bath house. it happens exactly after the sentence in one of the screenshots.
Maybe we could resolve this error together? i've posted some more screenshots that could help.
if you need more info about the error send feel free to contact me, i'm happy to help.
thanks in advance

Attachments

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
Hey good work bazeeeng, i'm very happy you translated this game.
Although i'm getting a fatal error that occures when pursuing a quest with 2 guys arguing outside the bath house. it happens exactly after the sentence in one of the screenshots.
Maybe we could resolve this error together? i've posted some more screenshots that could help.
if you need more info about the error send feel free to contact me, i'm happy to help.
thanks in advance
Oh, right, my bad.
I'll fix it right away.

Edit : I've updated the download link

phaliant

Reputation score
Hello there, your MEGA link is dead, can you reupload it please ?

Nice game by the way and seeing it gets an english translation is a nice addition to it !
Keep up the good work !

fakeoc

Reputation score
Since there's no original thread, I'd like to ask (no spoilers please), if there are multiple endings? Should I be going for as many lewd points as possible

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
Since there's no original thread, I'd like to ask (no spoilers please), if there are multiple endings? Should I be going for as many lewd points as possible
There are two ending.

virgin and lewd

Toorandomforwords

Reputation score
Having a problem with this one... Works fine before the application of the translation, but after its applied get error for a missing image after being kicked out of the hotel.... as far as i can tell tho there isn't even an image there before the translation.

Raid12

Reputation score
really loving this game, thx for translating do you plan to translate the other games as well would love to play those as well

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
Having a problem with this one... Works fine before the application of the translation, but after its applied get error for a missing image after being kicked out of the hotel.... as far as i can tell tho there isn't even an image there before the an.
Please send me the error code so I can figure it out.

really loving this game, thx for translating do you plan to translate the other games as well would love to play those as well
Maybe. Well, I like the other one too