What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ214761] Demon World Country Frel Hades ~Marry the Demon World's Women!~

Sanmashi

Reputation score
Hey all, after playing The Dungeon of Lulu Farea, I realized that the sequel being untranslated is a fundamental injustice in the world, so I translated it. Now that tear-jerking cliffhanger ending doesn't have to be the end for you!
TitleGraphic.png
Here's a link to the patch:

For those not acquainted with the series, this game and Lulu Farea are a mix between an RPG and a puzzle game, from a top-down perspective. They're focused on monster girls, but unlike most games with monster girls, these are the sweetest vanilla. Prepare to hold hands and get married. You should play the first game if you haven't already, get the original version and u-ray's patch as the English DLsite version cuts out some things and makes questionable changes.

Link to the game's DLSite page (buy it here):

Link to discussion thread:
https://ulmf.org/threads/gyarakushi-u-_zu-fureruhadesu-no-wo-nisuru-rj214761.11388/

TravoltaLizardon

Reputation score
Dafuq? Just like that? Out of the blue? Must be Christmas.

Thank you very much stranger

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
I had already played this in japanese, so I rushed through the entire game again yesterday. This time it was easier because I actually understood what skills did. Next stop, Hard Mode.

GoldGame

Reputation score
i dret to ask but is it a proper translation or just a machine translation?

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
Hard Mode update: Even after trying for a day, I still can't get past chapter four. I already restarted the game twice and I can't handle it anymore for now.

As a palate cleanser, I'll try to maximize my normal mode score. My current score is 86232.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hey all, after playing The Dungeon of Lulu Farea, I realized that the sequel being untranslated is a fundamental injustice in the world, so I translated it. Now that tear-jerking cliffhanger ending doesn't have to be the end for you!
View attachment 27962
Here's a link to the patch:

For those not acquainted with the series, this game and Lulu Farea are a mix between an RPG and a puzzle game, from a top-down perspective. They're focused on monster girls, but unlike most games with monster girls, these are the sweetest vanilla. Prepare to hold hands and get married. You should play the first game if you haven't already, get the original version and u-ray's patch as the English DLsite version cuts out some things and makes questionable changes.

Link to the game's DLSite page (buy it here):

Link to discussion thread:
https://ulmf.org/threads/gyarakushi-u-_zu-fureruhadesu-no-wo-nisuru-rj214761.11388/
if i was a girl i had sucked you dick.
Thanks for a translation!

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
====== Typos/Fixes:
*At one point, Colatte yells out "Yukime!" (ゆっきーめぇ~~……!!) when screaming her friend's name. But her friend's name is Yukina. I changed it so she yells "Yukina" instead. Maybe Yukime was her original name, but it was changed later in development.
*In Myuu's H-scene, Klurs says he can feel the soft touch of Myuu against his "鬼頭" (kito), which refers to a decorative flagpole tassle made of horsehair... I assume it was supposed to be the other "kito", 亀頭, the tip of his dick, and translated it that way.
*The same typo as above but in Yukina's second to last h-scene.
*In Russian's post-defeat scene, Klurs refers to her as "Yulian" (ユリアン). I assume this was another scrapped name that was later replaced. It's "Russian" now.
*Labra's second-to-last scene: Typo (変わり instead of 代わり) translated properly
*Top of h-scene message window extended to avoid text going out of bounds.
*Fixed some small pixel-level errors in a door sprite and tutorial image.
*Attempted to fix the Current Score code so it's functional. It always returned 0 in the original game, now it returns what I think it was meant to return, though it's still not really a useful number.
*Fixed the disappearing shopkeepers.
Dude, holy hell. You're a fucking legend mate.

*You can talk to Elurna about over 100 things. Try it out. You don't get anything special for reading it all, but... I spent time translating them.
I will read every fucking line. I swear this.

Darkstar816

Reputation score
I have really been enjoying Frel Hades. Thank you for the translation, Sanmashi. :)

Riger

Reputation score
Thank you for translating this. The combat system is incredibly simple, but still fun to gather the stat orbs and whatnot. So far I only beat the golem girl, but I'm laughing at the dialogue almost the entire time. Definitely a gem.
The only downsides are no animated scenes, and the censoring :p