What's new

RPG [ぎゃらくしぃ☆うぉーず] 魔界国フレルハデス~魔界の女を嫁にする!~ (RJ214761)

Status
Not open for further replies.

u-ray

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Many thanks u-ray. Think that sums up most of the guide stuff.

No kidding. The poor blonde elf got LEFT OUT! was she ever mentioned in the game?

If there is a Part 3. Maybe he will take over heaven.

Also, there is some sort of shop in the 'market' district. I am not sure what it is but i am guessing it's where you sell unwanted 'key-items'?

If i rate the support characters by usefulness... based on my completion in normal-mode it's violaine (dark-elf) > colatte (cat) > fubuki (oni-samurai) > myuu (slime) > konkon (fox). In that order.
No problem. No, Calmetia had zero mention in the game whatsoever. It's more than some oversight for sure, and she's not gone for plot reasons or Klurs would've definitely said something about her, right? She's not even on the popularity poll on the dev's blog.

The shop is as prowank said.

Big mistake I made with skills in my blind playthrough is not knowing you should get Hel's deep bond as soon as possible for max SP gain. Violaine's is definitely good but I think Fubuki's might actually be the best. Once it's upgraded it might as well read "10 SP - Get 1000G", and that can get you way more stats from the mana shop in the long run than Violaine can with the two or so item clusters her skill gives you access to. But yeah, that definitely puts Myuu in the "useless" category, since using the SP on Fubuki and then just buying shield is way more efficient.

For that reason I'd probably put Konkon above Myuu, probably even Colatte, even though I beat my blind playthrough without using the inn or any of the free heals at the start of each dungeon. One way you can look at it is, can Colatte save more HP per use of her skill than Konkon can restore? I had roughly 2k shield and and 20k HP at the end of the game. Math works out to like, 2.5k HP per 1 SP used on Konkon vs 1k HP per 1 SP used on Colatte on a 5000 dmg bomb and 3.3k HP on a 9999 bomb. I only took maybe one 9999 one in my route though. Plus who knows, she might find more use on hard mode.

Last edited:

Pokerit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's literally right next to the 1st stairs in the intro dungeon (green door with a fairy). You can also go to it from the MC's room by going left into the shop girl's screen and going up through the same green door ...... You can get free upgrade orbs/hearts/shield and "buy" infinite keys/$ .....................................

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Yep and pro tip : all games by this circle have a cheat room to get mad op

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No problem. No, Calmetia had zero mention in the game whatsoever. It's more than some oversight for sure, and she's not gone for plot reasons or Klurs would've definitely said something about her, right? She's not even on the popularity poll on the dev's blog.

The shop is as prowank said.

Big mistake I made with skills in my blind playthrough is not knowing you should get Hel's deep bond as soon as possible for max SP gain. Violaine's is definitely good but I think Fubuki's might actually be the best. Once it's upgraded it might as well read "10 SP - Get 1000G", and that can get you way more stats from the mana shop in the long run than Violaine can with the two or so item clusters her skill gives you access to. But yeah, that definitely puts Myuu in the "useless" category, since using the SP on Fubuki and then just buying shield is way more efficient.

For that reason I'd probably put Konkon above Myuu, probably even Colatte, even though I beat my blind playthrough without using the inn or any of the free heals at the start of each dungeon. One way you can look at it is, can Colatte save more HP per use of her skill than Konkon can restore? I had roughly 2k shield and and 20k HP at the end of the game. Math works out to like, 2.5k HP per 1 SP used on Konkon vs 1k HP per 1 SP used on Colatte on a 5000 dmg bomb and 3.3k HP on a 9999 bomb. I only took maybe one 9999 one in my route though. Plus who knows, she might find more use on hard mode.
Would you consider just translating and doing the game now? I know there are potential updates in the future, but as a fan of your translation from the previous game, I'd want to just get the translation of how the game is now, any potential updates I don't mind just doing machine translations since they're bound to be short and I'd rather take what I can get considering the time frame. I'm more of afraid of a quality game like this disappearing and losing interest, 1 year is a loooooong time :(

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Considering that u-ray wants to focus on commercial translation for now it's unlikely he will start working on it in the foreseeable future.
And even If he would decide to work on it as a side project we still probably wouldn't see it before the end of the year.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Daaaayum. I just played through the first game as few cheats as I could.
Ended up with 3 playthroughs for true end. then I suddenly see sequel has been out.
But sadly, I'll have to wait till someone translates this cuz I'd want to experience the game itself.

proxicide25

Reputation score
What text hooker work with this game? I have ITHVNR + TA and is a disaster lol (Same with Acerola games)

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Managed to beat it. And without using cheat room either. I had to redo the final battle three times to finally defeat the dragon, switching up my last stat ups every time (in the end, getting the HP Up from the shop, and the temporary shield up from the tanuki gave me the victory). I definitely didn't use skills very well, so I'm sure there's a lot of leeway.

Another thing, this game is way less annoying about secrets than the previous one. There's nothing even near the tanuki bullshit of Lulu Farea.

KuroEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi people, this is the guy who translated the first game. If you're wondering if I'll translate this one too, the short answer is that setting aside all other factors, at the VERY LEAST I have to wait until the game stops receiving updates before I even think about that. In Lulu Farea's case that wasn't until almost exactly one year, so be prepared to wait a good bit of time.

But what I CAN do is at least post a summary of the plot so everyone at least has an idea what the hell's going on. So without further ado!
Soooooo... it's been a year since the game is out... Yeah joke aside, is there any news on the game and/or the possible translation since then ? without trying to seem rude.

KuroEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh yeah... like this... thanks a lot ! I didn't pay real attention to that, i just thought that if there was going to be anything new about that, it would have been posted here, and so i had this page open in a tab that i had pinned for a year (litteraly) and checked from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.