Game version: 1.09
Patch version: v1.00

Status (2-5-2020)
Current Release:
Release - v1.00
Progress: 100%* Complete

MEGA:
Google Drive:

Inside the 2 links above you will find a fully patched game and a link to a patch if you wish to keep your own copy.
Please provide any feedback or comments either in direct message or in this thread.

v0.95(2/3/2020)
-Initial release, roughly 95% percent complete.
v0.95a(2/5/2020)
-Fixed Dialog crash, full scene unlock bug, and patch fullscreen error.
-Some editing and spellchecking done.
v0.99(11/28/2020)
-3 More H-Scenes Translated
-Onsen H-Event Translated
-All Traps Translated
-Fixed more crashes
v1.00(06/24/2021)
-
All Content Translated*
-All Content Edited*
-All Images Edited*

1. Go into your game folder
2. Located the game.ini file
3. Inside the file change the line that says "Title=Whatever" to "Title=Nightmare Girls v1.09 ENG TL v1.00"
Go to Post #427 in this thread.

FOR ANYONE GETTING A RESOLUTION CHANGING PROBLEM WHEN USING THE PATCH
1. Go into your game folder
2. Located the game.ini file
3. Inside the file change the line that says "Title=Whatever" to "Title=Nightmare Girls v1.09 ENG TL v1.00"

*There are two small things not currently translated: The Trap Recollection Room (<50 Lines of unimportant flavor text) and the Monster Notebook (Random Lore). These will not be translated in the future for different, but specific reasons.
*Another thing to note is that the image edits for this translation came from Yugifan3's partial translation with his permission. These images will be replaced at a later date. You may notice some small, non-gameplay impacting discrepancies between the images and in-game text.

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Have fun and good luck! : D
It's a very long game and enjoyable. Nice to see you working on this.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I just hope they have finished with the updates (1.09b, now)!
Good luck, godspeed...and many thanks!

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
As for how long it's going to take, I couldn't tell you, but currently there is a goal to get it released before Christmas, if that's even possible.
That seems highly unlikely - which is something I say not to discourage you, but to set realistic expectations for anyone else reading the thread, and also to add that I won't be super disappointed if the goal isn't met. If you pull it off, though, I think you'll have my undying adoration. Best of luck, and whenever the game is done, I will be happy to play it again.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That's a huge task trying to translate this game. I think I'm up to 16 hours in Nightmare difficulty (ex. there were times I had to stop and grind) and I'm getting close to the end but I skip all the dialogue since I can't read it.

This game has a LOT of dialogue so it's definitely no small project.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
I love the games by this circle, so I will be waiting warmly for this to be completed, regardless of how long it takes.

Kazu93

Reputation score
I love the art style and gameplay so I can't wait to see this translated.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Okay everyone time for the first update, yay.

Database is finished and translation on maps is underway.
Based on the current progression of maps I'd say we're roughly clearing 3-4% of the dialogue per day, so take that as you will.
I'll post another update in the next week.

Stiltzkinator

Reputation score
Based on the current progression of maps I'd say we're roughly clearing 3-4% of the dialogue per day, so take that as you will.
If you pull this off by Christmas, I will be more than impressed. Actually, whether you do or don't, are you open to donations? Turning around a project like this is no small feat.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
If you pull this off by Christmas, I will be more than impressed. Actually, whether you do or don't, are you open to donations? Turning around a project like this is no small feat.
I'd only be open to donations if the project becomes 100% complete and people want to donate as a thank you.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
Yay! ill be able to enjoy playing through the game a second time, this time actually understanding whats going on other than magical?) lesbian girls getting ever sluttier as they are raped by monsters and people.
Thanks a lot for this upcoming translation!

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Hello everyone, just a quick update.

Exam week is over, but still good progress is being made as we're currently around 30% done.
I'll probably post the next update after Xmas/New Year so I hope everyone has a great holiday season.

Eggxyy

Reputation score
Oh man, I just finished playing two of TOD's games that were translated and I'm so hyped to know that the newest one is getting the same treatment. (Even if I'm so damn late to the party)

Thank you for your work good sir!

eurekachan26

Reputation score
its a follow up? Like a sequel?

With that title and artwork, doesnt seem like the same story. But if I go for it too if it is a sequel indeed. I love the artwork as well.

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Personally, I can't wait to see this game get translated. By the way, I thank you. :D

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
its a follow up? Like a sequel?

With that title and artwork, doesnt seem like the same story. But if I go for it too if it is a sequel indeed. I love the artwork as well.
A lot of this circle's works aren't -direct- sequels, but do take place in the same world, and there are character crossovers.