RPG [にぃみぃ団] 浮島の生活 (RJ215065)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
T

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Go figure, then again i don't know japanese so i was clueless. But then again you can exit and enter the dungeon and watch the water spirit event sooo you can technically say that he knew after he goes out of the dungeon?
In case you forget, you can enter the dungeon AND CHOOSE NOT TO watch the water spirit event, so, like I said, MC-kun's won't have any way knowing...

Then again.....

Go figure, then again i don't know japanese so i was clueless.
I guess this explain everything. Case closed.

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have some blueprints but I have no idea how to craft the items. Anyone have a basic walkthrough?

EDIT: Found the anvil. Now I can craft stuff but damn all the collecting gets boring fast.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have some blueprints but I have no idea how to craft the items. Anyone have a basic walkthrough?

EDIT: Found the anvil. Now I can craft stuff but damn all the collecting gets boring fast.
Yeah, their games are always grindy. Just now instead of grinding lvls you're grinding stuff to craft. Getting cotton and those yellow flowers is insanity inducing. Nearly every craft needs them so you go through them so fast!

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright, I'm stumped, what do I need to do/kill/collect to get the skin/pelt to make leather?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Alright, I'm stumped, what do I need to do/kill/collect to get the skin/pelt to make leather?
Go to the signpost west of your base, talk to fairy, get her the supplies asked for, going inside and talk to the cow person. She'll tell you she wants you to collect 6 cows and chickens. Make 2 ropes and go to the various areas to find them.

Cows cost 40 HP to capture and chickens cost 30.
North forest and western plain have 1 cow/chicken each.
South forest and eastern forest have 2 cow/chicken each.
Every day you can collect items from the two boxes next to the cow person. Cows fetch you 3 milks, 2 pelts and 2 cow meats each. Chickens fetch 4 eggs and 3 chicken meats each.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
WOW, okay I was missing out big time not getting that first then.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
WOW, okay I was missing out big time not getting that first then.
*sigh* Same here....my first run was a freaking nightmare until I found that out. Could have easily saved myself a few hours gametime.

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a door in the main house's basement. How do you open it? I assumed it would be a game clear thing but I got the NTR end and it still wasn't opening.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
is anyone already (or planning) to make a partial for this game?
or is this game is still being updated?

im just asking without any other meaning XD

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There's a door in the main house's basement. How do you open it? I assumed it would be a game clear thing but I got the NTR end and it still wasn't opening.
It tells you when you click on it, right? Get the girl pregnant, then talk to the Fairy. Incidentally, that is an absolutely massive space for your children...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It tells you when you click on it, right? Get the girl pregnant, then talk to the Fairy. Incidentally, that is an absolutely massive space for your children...
Built to hold a whole school worth of kids. I'm just sad they don't use them like that did in previous games where the game actually rewards you for having kids. You do get access to the two items I've been looking high and low for....but that's about it.

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how to craft in this game? In my inventory (important item), I already got hammer and anvil, where I need to use it? xD

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Full save:

A lot easier to complete than the last game.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
is anyone already (or planning) to make a partial for this game?
or is this game is still being updated?

im just asking without any other meaning XD
Working on it. Will include Choices translated.

Last edited:

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't know if i'm "reading" wrong, but i believe that this game is already on his patch 1.06 does anyone here have this version and care to share? I know that on the official dlsite is says *Ver.1.06*

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't know if i'm "reading" wrong, but i believe that this game is already on his patch 1.06 does anyone here have this version and care to share? I know that on the official dlsite is says *Ver.1.06*
Second this. I would only need the data folder.
Edit : Nobody as 1.0.6 ?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Partial is up. But, it's 1.0.0 so is playable but still waiting for 1.0.6 so can do Choice translations.

Status
Not open for further replies.