Late June 2018

Tags :
Married Woman
NETORARE
Breast Milk
Huge Breast
Big Nipples
Plump

So, yeah, remember Chichi Mafia? The one with the notoriously bad body proportion and infamous gargantuan bomb of a breast? They announced another game for this late June (if there's no delay, that is), although considering their past release, delay is quite unlikely.

Well, I'm sure we can expect a lot of bugs from this game, just like their other games, and the art style surely would creep some other out....

But y'know how I roll, as long as there's NTR in it, Imma make a thread for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
first feeling: yeaaaaah! another ntr game!
second feeling: oh no... it's a breast mafia game...

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My body is ready, as long as the ntr is good, nothing will stop me.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
My body is ready, as long as the ntr is good, nothing will stop me.
last game was buggy as hell, full of extremely body-deformed cg and with dull ntr event.
i don't have much hope from this new game tbh

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
last game was buggy as hell, full of extremely body-deformed cg and with dull ntr event.
i don't have much hope from this new game tbh
Are you talking about the most recent game (the one with the fox girl) or the most recent ntr game (the one with the three wives)? I've played the former which wasn't too bad and quite decent so it left a good impression. Haven't played the recent ntr one though and I've only seen the cgs which I didn't really like as much. If the ntr ain't that good in this game then maybe the circle will make up for it somehow. Or it'll just be a disappointment. Well all we can do is wait and see.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Are you talking about the most recent game (the one with the fox girl) or the most recent ntr game (the one with the three wives)? I've played the former which wasn't too bad and quite decent so it left a good impression. Haven't played the recent ntr one though and I've only seen the cgs which I didn't really like as much. If the ntr ain't that good in this game then maybe the circle will make up for it somehow. Or it'll just be a disappointment. Well all we can do is wait and see.
I've wanted to check out their most recent game but shy'd away from it because of the snuff stuff in it. Is it very avoidable in general like just a game over where you can get killed or is it a game I should avoid if I'm squeemish in general?

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've wanted to check out their most recent game but shy'd away from it because of the snuff stuff in it. Is it very avoidable in general like just a game over where you can get killed or is it a game I should avoid if I'm squeemish in general?
Personally, I'm fine with guro and snuff so it wasn't a problem for me. There ain't much snuff/guro and the cg that is, is pretty censored plus it ain't integrated with the sex scenes, so rather than snuff its just regular guro. I'd say there's around 5 or 6 guro scenes but they're pretty easy to avoid (just don't choose certain options) except for around 2 which are apart of the story. One of those two is pretty tame and the other is some dude being transformed into some disgusting monster. Overall, the guro isn't really intrusive (its like taimanin asagi 3 level of guro) and its just there to drive the revenge theme that the story is going for since the circle actually tried to make a proper story. Overall, most is avoidable and if you're playing for the sex scenes then the guro is separated from that as well. I'd say give the game a go. Chances are that rather than the guro, the extreme body proportions and focus on breasts (or rather things penetrating breasts) might turn you off instead, unless you're into that kind of thing, then welcome to the club.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
the one with 3 wifes;
idea behind ntr event its good bcause it's not a mere gor event, and involve the ugly mc friend that will fuck each girl each night between session day of exploring and dungeoning. but their realization is done bad imho, and it's like a little add-one chain event to the game instead to be a core fetish, just to be able to put the tag ntr on dlsite for clickbait purpose.
cg is made with the unmistakable art of this circle. someone like it, personally i hate excessive deformed body, and here there is a reaaaaally excessive deformed body. really too much to stand it.
mapping is reaaaally basic and world field and dungeon is done with the randomize function inside rpgmaker app. it's litterally a work of 20/30 minutes with enemy placement too...
story is ok (for what i have understand of it) and i havent anything to say here
gameplay wise is basic but with in-game rape and ntr-skill for mc friend
aaand last but not last, its really buggy.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the one with 3 wifes;
idea behind ntr event its good bcause it's not a mere gor event, and involve the ugly mc friend that will fuck each girl each night between session day of exploring and dungeoning. but their realization is done bad imho, and it's like a little add-one chain event to the game instead to be a core fetish, just to be able to put the tag ntr on dlsite for clickbait purpose.
cg is made with the unmistakable art of this circle. someone like it, personally i hate excessive deformed body, and here there is a reaaaaally excessive deformed body. really too much to stand it.
mapping is reaaaally basic and world field and dungeon is done with the randomize function inside rpgmaker app. it's litterally a work of 20/30 minutes with enemy placement too...
story is ok (for what i have understand of it) and i havent anything to say here
gameplay wise is basic but with in-game rape and ntr-skill for mc friend
aaand last but not last, its really buggy.
Quite understandable, especially the art of this circle which I know isn't everyone's cup of tea. I personally don't mind it because I've seen too much hentai that I've managed to adjust. Either that or I changed my class to degenerate. I also get the hate for the crap game design, there was a good amount of shit design in the fox game, though it had its good points but not nearly enough to outweigh the bad. The biggest offender of games like these however is when they just slap a few crappy ntr scenes then sell the game with ntr on the game icon like its the main feature of the game. It gets expectations up and then shoots em down. Overall though, there's a pretty high chance that this game is going to have bugs and not-so-refined gameplay, so I'm just gonna hope for some decent h-scenes. Who knows, the circle might get the ntr right this time.
Though I feel like I place too much hope in these circles...

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The biggest offender of games like these however is when they just slap a few crappy ntr scenes then sell the game with ntr on the game icon like its the main feature of the game. It gets expectations up and then shoots em down.
u have already described 80% of ntr games on dlsite lol
except the circle i know and trust, that's why i never, ever buy a game without play it through piracy.

Overall though, there's a pretty high chance that this game is going to have bugs and not-so-refined gameplay, so I'm just gonna hope for some decent h-scenes. Who knows, the circle might get the ntr right this time.
Though I feel like I place too much hope in these circles...
well, we can hope for sure. but my hope for this game fly really low.
until i can play it free i dont care, we will see.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yes Another rpg maker ntr game freaking love ntr!

I think I am one of the few degenerates that loves this art style,I really liked the scenes and story of the game with the futanari teacher,the mom and the loli
my main problem with this circle is the god awful bugs,mapping and mechanics of their games on the last ntr game there where some scenes that I never got
and i played for hours I dont know if my game was bugged or the conditions where very especific.

Hopefully this game doesnt have complicated mechanics and bugs though I seriously doubt it,I bought their last ntr game,but this time ill just download it off any pirate site while I do like to support the creators I dont find it worth the price tag for the buggy gameplay,annoying mechanics and very very basic mapping(Maybe if it was cheaper Id be more down to buy a game of this quality).

The only reason I like this circles games is because I love the art and ntr,but hate everything else about them.

Last edited:

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Positives:
We get a new ntr game
art?
Negatives:
the gameplay for breast mafia games are always trash

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Game is out on DLsite,now we just need a hero to post a download link :)

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was actually thinking of buying this but then I remember the awful bug mess this companies games are and went: ill pass......
Only link so far is velka trollin like always, guess we are going have to wait a while until it gets posted somewhere.

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I was actually thinking of buying this but then I remember the awful bug mess this companies games are and went: ill pass......
Only link so far is velka trollin like always, guess we are going have to wait a while until it gets posted somewhere.
For all that's worth, the author said the game was completed a while ago and underwent a fair amount of testing after that.

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wow based on the previews there is a futanari girl this just got 100x better my two favorite genres ntr and futa.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Link on the cat, but from an unverified user. Buuuut, his name is FuckVelka, so I'm willing to trust them just for that.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found a bug. Don't know the cause. Your character will just stop moving and be unable to interact with anything. All you gotta do is press the D button which fast forwards time. Hold down on the button until your character is able to move. That's all for now.

Aerogablaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm not really getting those..Sparkle spots.. are they used for something.. Also watch for another bug of when you send her home and you agree to return with her. it might get you stuck on a black screen so save often

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.