What's new

RPG [Breast Mafia] サナ / Sana (RJ227434)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kariudo321

Reputation score
I did all quests before I accidently hit Q and it became clear to me there was more functions to the game. Kinda like what D was in one of his earlier games.
Yeah, the game gives you a tooltip about it after you sleep the first time.

First option is to talk to her, giving you pretty extensive flavor-text. Haven't read it after any events to see if the NTR affects it, but I would assume so.

Second is to rub her breasts, ups her sexual frustration by ~10. If you choose the second option while rubbing you add another 10 or so for a total of around 20 lust. This makes it a nice option if you need her to have some lust quickly for an event.

Third is to disband the party, sending her back home.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

First option is to talk to her, giving you pretty extensive flavor-text. Haven't read it after any events to see if the NTR affects it, but I would assume so.

Second is to rub her breasts, ups her sexual frustration by ~10. If you choose the second option while rubbing you add another 10 or so for a total of around 20 lust. This makes it a nice option if you need her to have some lust quickly for an event.

u can also buy the red orb from the vendor to instantly raise her lust to 100

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I cant get the wardens scene,last shota scene,group gangbang or the last village mayor either,the game is such a mess between how vague it is n how to get certain scenes and how many bugs it has,which is the main reason I stopped buying this circles games I love the art and themes but the mechanics are always Shit.

On a sidenote I checked the authors website and it says he will be working on bugs and more content for the game reason why there are some scenes in the gallery that
are not programed yet,then again I wouldnt trust the creator too much last time I bought the shota ntr game he said he would add more content and in the end he just went silent for months and released the fox game and never looked back at what he promised for the shota ntr game.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Is there a certain point you have to get to in the quests before you can get scenes? Her frustration is at 200 and her lewdness is at 80 and nothing triggers for me. I'm talking to people with her in the party. Nothing works. :(

nekobasu

Reputation score

u can also buy the red orb from the vendor to instantly raise her lust to 100
Thanks for the info.:love:

incarnate

Reputation score
seems he fixed the sheriff bug and added reminiscence mode, just need someone to upload it.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is there a certain point you have to get to in the quests before you can get scenes? Her frustration is at 200 and her lewdness is at 80 and nothing triggers for me. I'm talking to people with her in the party. Nothing works. :(
imho, no. only a very big sac of random flag that u need to trigger to unlock some scene.

some scene require u leave the girl in the house, and if the girl have enough frustration/lust point u can find her in some place aroud the town.
btw this is the tricky part; some of this scene will appear only on a specific time of the day (noo, dusk, morning etcc) and other also only on specific day of the week so.. yes, it's a mess.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
imho, no. only a very big sac of random flag that u need to trigger to unlock some scene.

some scene require u leave the girl in the house, and if the girl have enough frustration/lust point u can find her in some place aroud the town.
btw this is the tricky part; some of this scene will appear only on a specific time of the day (noo, dusk, morning etcc) and other also only on specific day of the week so.. yes, it's a mess.
Really wished we at least had some indication as to the times and dates of the events, but nope. You gotta stand in one area and hold down on that d button hoping for a good h scene and when that fails you gotta do it all over again in a different area. Not exactly the best game design but the scenes somewhat make up for it.... if you could find them.

thinkingboye

Reputation score
i'm stuck with the loli. i know she's asking for some item and it sounds like it's a bee needle but not sure which monster is dropping those, if at all

thinkingboye

Reputation score
thanks man. what has everyone seen so far?
  1. shota breastfeeding and nipplefuck
  2. sana with the thug (3 scenes with intercourse)
  3. MC with the inn keeper, paizuri and fuck
  4. sana with sheriff(?) (3 scenes as well as backroom scene)
  5. sana pregnancy sex while in the hospital
don't know how to proc the bath scene either.

EDIT: apparently I just needed 20 bee needles for some reason for the loli to take just one.

Last edited:

zlak23

Reputation score
for the bath scene, buy the saw from the item shop and give it to the dude next door.

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If anyone is wondering someone posted how to get the scenes in the creator's dlsite blog...

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The sparkle spots I believe are supposed to be stuff that you can steal. When you're around your wife and touch the sparkle spots, she'll comment that you can't just pick up stuff like a rpg hero. Later on in the game she gets a shoplift (google translated that word) skill after the wife gets lewd and has a scene with someone, but I believe there's a bug which results in the skill not activating, so instead of picking up the sparkle stuff, she'll give the regular dialogue and chastise the player. Furthermore I don't think the skill is observable in the skill menu or inventory. All this is what I got from trying to interpret game dialogue and comments on the author's last post on his blog so don't take it as truth.
can you H with the priest?

and what level are you? i couldn't get the steal skill

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can you H with the priest?

and what level are you? i couldn't get the steal skill
As far as I know, there's no h-scene with the priest. Furthermore the wife's steal skill is currently bugged and unusable I believe, but in the case that it gets fixed, the wife gets it by sleeping with the bandit looking dude south of your house (he usually sleeps right above the brothel) several times. I don't know what triggers his scenes but I believe you meet a bandit in the forest and after you beat him several times in said forest, he'll relocate to the area with the bar. After encountering him there, he'll beat you in an unwinnable fight and rape the wife in public. After that the wife will meet up with him during the night on some days for cheating sex where she eventually gets the stealing skill.

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As far as I know, there's no h-scene with the priest. Furthermore the wife's steal skill is currently bugged and unusable I believe, but in the case that it gets fixed, the wife gets it by sleeping with the bandit looking dude south of your house (he usually sleeps right above the brothel) several times. I don't know what triggers his scenes but I believe you meet a bandit in the forest and after you beat him several times in said forest, he'll relocate to the area with the bar. After encountering him there, he'll beat you in an unwinnable fight and rape the wife in public. After that the wife will meet up with him during the night on some days for cheating sex where she eventually gets the stealing skill.

man, breast mafia did it again... with the bugs.. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.