What's new

RPG [Breast Mafia] サナ / Sana (RJ227434)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i think then i have the fonts problem cause im alredy on jap local, thanks for the help i try it out

iloveanimation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Legit im also hoping someone can find out how to get the rest of the jail scenes. Like if you can tell me how
I figured out how to get 2/3 of the prison scenes. The first one you have to be with sana and save the loli from the shitty room in the south at night, then get caught stealing. The 2nd one save the loli again but now go to the prison with sana and talk to the guy infront of the cell. I can't figure out how to get the last scene. Also is the milf included in the game or did the author just make the cg and will write scenes later?

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sadly according to what i could make out of the machine traslation out of his blog,it seems he just finished the extra cgs put them in the games image folder but has not programed the events except for the jail scenes and one of the other milf rape scene(reason some of you cant get or find certain scenes).

Which was disappointing because I was so hyped when i saw all the new cg scenes on the folder,but its back to waiting until they get put on to the next version of the game I guess.

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well rip I was the most excited about the new milf that looks like sanas mother....

iloveanimation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
found the last prison scene. you have to save the loli then get caught stealing. then leave her in jail for 3 days. after that get her out and kick her out of the party and she will go to your house and ask you to leave the house. just go back to the house for the scene

LordChiruChiru

Reputation score
You are a paragon of our society man, thats awesome.
Np. I may not be super super into NTR but the h content in the game is pretty irresistible to me. I know how frustrating it was for me to even find the game the first time. Why not save others the trouble

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks lordchiru you doing a lot of us a huge favor,this saves us time and getting trolled for the million time by velka.

On a sidenote all thats left is to wait until the author is done... really been looking forwad to see scenes with the milf that looks like sanas mother since launch.

Last edited:

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone knows how to get the 2nd scene with saya on the bar?

i only see saya drinking with the dark skinned guy

LordChiruChiru

Reputation score
Thanks lordchiru you doing a lot of us a huge favor,this saves us time and getting trolled for the million time by velka.

On a sidenote all thats left is to wait until the author is done... really been looking forwad to see scenes with the milf that looks like sanas mother since launch.
As many before me have said. Fuck Velka

Onigawara

Lurker
Reputation score
I figured out how to get 2/3 of the prison scenes. The first one you have to be with sana and save the loli from the shitty room in the south at night, then get caught stealing. The 2nd one save the loli again but now go to the prison with sana and talk to the guy infront of the cell. I can't figure out how to get the last scene. Also is the milf included in the game or did the author just make the cg and will write scenes later?
Is something required for saving loli from shit house? I still see her in bar at night with the drunkard in bed, but with or without Sana nothing like saving is happening. Also in other houses nothing happens like that for the whole week.

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is something required for saving loli from shit house? I still see her in bar at night with the drunkard in bed, but with or without Sana nothing like saving is happening. Also in other houses nothing happens like that for the whole week.
was gonna ask that

iloveanimation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it is not the house at the bar, its the abandoned house on the top right. i think sana has to go to prison and get raped by the gang leader first

Tae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
RJ227434 Ver18.07.19

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
nvm i thought there are 2 church scenes

Last edited:

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This game raised my interest in ntr games but I can't find any that are similar to this gameplay wise. What I liked most was that they fuck in the back in combat. Is there anything remotely similar to this?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This game raised my interest in ntr games but I can't find any that are similar to this gameplay wise. What I liked most was that they fuck in the back in combat. Is there anything remotely similar to this?
yes, few old ntr games have in-combat sex from the main bad guy like . there is probably other few games with the same system, but i cant remember any for now.

EDIT: other games have in-combat rape from enemy and only ntr scene form the main villain with events like , it's not the same but... kind of.

Status
Not open for further replies.