What's new

RPG [Breast Mafia] サナ / Sana (RJ227434)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yes, few old ntr games have in-combat sex from the main bad guy like . there is probably other few games with the same system, but i cant remember any for now.

EDIT: other games have in-combat rape from enemy and only ntr scene form the main villain with events like , it's not the same but... kind of.
Thanks. I played Treasure Hunter back then but only with a menu translation and I couldn't follow the story all the way but I did not consider it ntr ... the more you know...
I will check the other one.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Thanks. I played Treasure Hunter back then but only with a menu translation and I couldn't follow the story all the way but I did not consider it ntr ... the more you know...
I will check the other one.
for treasure hunter check and download the full eng traslation from m1uzuk1 patreon page. and yes the ntr it's strong in that game lol

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
for treasure hunter check and download the full eng traslation from m1uzuk1 patreon page. and yes the ntr it's strong in that game lol
I tried to download it from patreon but the mega link is dead

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does anybody know if the author is still working on updating/adding the rest of the scenes in to the game?
seen some new scenes on his twitter but not sure what it says,since last time I bought his other ntr game he said he would update it by adding some extra scenes,
even posted some new scene images he had been working on his blog and then just banished for like 8 months with never updating it lol

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
does anybody know if the author is still working on updating/adding the rest of the scenes in to the game?
seen some new scenes on his twitter but not sure what it says,since last time I bought his other ntr game he said he would update it by adding some extra scenes,
even posted some new scene images he had been working on his blog and then just banished for like 8 months with never updating it lol
That is a tough question since that happened to me too on his shotakun ntr game waited months for an update but never delivered(reason I dint purchase this game), so all we can do is pray he doesn't just randomly disappear again with this game,but if he is updating his twitter then there is some likely possibility that he might deliver this time.

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Loved this games art style and the ntr genre, I was wondering does anybody know any ntr rpg games that have similar stuff like this game? you know married milf body,ntr kind? I seen some rpmaker ntr games around but they are mostly girfriend really young kind of girls in em. I am looking more of the milf type

efiom1

Reputation score
Loved this games art style and the ntr genre, I was wondering does anybody know any ntr rpg games that have similar stuff like this game? you know married milf body,ntr kind? I seen some rpmaker ntr games around but they are mostly girfriend really young kind of girls in em. I am looking more of the milf type
I guess u could try this game as it has most of what u are looking for

MrSunshine123

Reputation score
I been following the artists social media and pages it seems like he has been working on scenes and art overall,but I feel that since his weakest point is coding in rpg maker he creates too much art and then most of the time some gets unused or doesnt make it in to the builds because his art skills are way superior then his coding skills.

Hopefully like others said he can finish the update and doesnt vanish like on his other games,but I can see it being tough he still has to code the scenes for like half of the new art that the game cointained in the last update, and the new scenes for the new art that he still making right now.

So in summary this will either be a really big awsome update with a lot of content or its going to be a disaster, lets wait and see that happends hopefully he doesn't vanish this time.

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's been more then a month now with no updates its like I am having a dejavu from the shota ntr game,hopefully the artist proves me wrong and delivers if he does I will probably start supporting him again.

Since last time when he promised he would update the shota game that i bought and never did,I kinda lost faith in him and stopped buying his games also heard that the previous game before this one (the one with the fox girl)was left incompleted in some features.

Love the art of his games but god he is one shady dev that is very hard to keep supporting in my opinion.

TomokiSakurai

Lurker
Reputation score
Guys sorry i read almost all the chat, and used the full save that someone posted before, i just want to be clear on which scenes aren't present in the game (even if them are present in the cg folder) for example is there a church scene? Cuz in the recollection room is not. I think the save is right for the 1.2b version but not for the 3.0 (the one i have). In the cg room i got only 33 events (plus the phantom) are them all for now?

Last edited:

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Guys sorry i read almost all the chat, and used the full save that someone posted before, i just want to be clear on which scenes aren't present in the game (even if them are present in the cg folder) for example is there a church scene? Cuz in the recollection room is not. I think the save is right for the 1.2b version but not for the 3.0 (the one i have). In the cg room i got only 33 events (plus the phantom) are them all for now?
The chruch scene is in the game but there are a bunch of scenes that are not programed for example there is another sex scene with the inn keeper lady,there are some with sanas mother and a few others, they where supposed to be programed and added as update but at this point it doesnt look like it seems like the dev has once again gone missing like on his previous games.

dark1193

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
btw didn't breast mafia said they're gonna update their game ?

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
btw didn't breast mafia said they're gonna update their game ?
Yea he never did, and to be worse he is doing the same with this game and the fox game it seems like he promises updates but doesnt ever deliver so far.

He has this thing where he will hype up updates gets more sales then just dissapears for months and comes out with a new game for another cash grab then rinse and repeat.

I bought 2 of his past games because I dont mind supporting artists,but not like this I refuse to support devs that promise stuff and dont deliver and on top of that take ages to fix bugs.

Love this dudes art style but freaking hate how he handles stuff,I really do hope he proves me wrong this time, either this is going to be a really big update or he is already making another game,though 2 months already have passed since his last post so im leaning towards the last option more,but we never know he might redeem himself someday.

Last edited:

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This game really makes me wish there was another game with gameplay mechanics like this but better art

mutilador00

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well the dev proved me wrong he actually updated the game,I am glad he delivered , I will for sure buy his next game he reedemed himself from the lack of updates from his previous games.

Now lets all hope and pray LordChiruChiru can be our savior and help us folks out with the update.

PrinceOfPride

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nobody has uploaded the updated ver 1.4 on the usual sites
just checked hopefully someone who has bought the game is kind enough to help a brother out
because finding updated versions of games is so hard ,plus I don't want to wait for velka to click bait me and troll me.

Nayuta

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
someone uploaded the updated gallery to e-hentai makes me want to play it even more.....

dimael

Reputation score
was searching through the net for the update and found this site just wanted to ask if anybody found it yet or anybody that bought it willing to share with the others please?

Status
Not open for further replies.