What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
speaking of TA, which service are people using with it? Since a couple of weeks ago, Google has started denying requests once you hit a certain frequency.
Just get the updated version of TA. I asked Yugifan about it some time ago, and he told me the same. Downloaded the updated/fixed TA, and now it works again.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just get the updated version of TA. I asked Yugifan about it some time ago, and he told me the same. Downloaded the updated/fixed TA, and now it works again.
last update I see is from two years ago. This is an issue that cropped up about two weeks ago, using Google, where Google will ban you for a short period of time after sending X number of requests within Y period of time.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've noticed that when hooking this game, it only hooks characters the first time they appear on screen. For example, I get the following output from the first few screens when selecting New Game:

主人公の名前を入力してください
キーボドでアルマ
アルマすか?
良やり直
ロメニ
ベン地方東に位置る森囲まれた、こ小な共同体は古代よ伝わ精霊魔法そ自治保っ

If you look at where this data comes from, you will see that there are characters missing. As characters are hooked, they are ignored upon subsequent appearances. The only exceptions are the characters in the text input field (the underlined segment).

I have seen this happen previously when attempting to hook another game, but was never able to figure out how to fix the issue there. Does anyone know why this is happening, and/or how to fix it?

companion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How can I activate the Carlo village disappearance event? I finished the succubi resurrection/thieves/otherworld events already and still cannot trigger it. Heck, I even finished the Helior event chain while waiting for the people to disappear.

wgunder1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Might be one of those games to put off playing until the bugfixes dry up.
the developer had updates like that through the demos I think demo was at 1.30 before it finally went live in the past their work wouldn't hit that mark for a year or more

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
last update I see is from two years ago. This is an issue that cropped up about two weeks ago, using Google, where Google will ban you for a short period of time after sending X number of requests within Y period of time.
the link to the github dropped in yugifan's guide document from his signature. Last updated: 15 days ago.
Either way, I'm struggling like mad as per usual to hook this game. I really despise trying to hook Wolf games with agth.

Tae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ver1.031

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
That's strange, I had no problems unlocking it in the gallery without losing in the release version. Wonder if one of the later updates broke it. I did have trouble with the hole in the wall scene, though, as the dialogue that popped up to say that I'd unlocked it refused to clear, essentially making it to where I could do nothing and had to restart; luckily that was fixed that in 1.02, though (and even though I had to restart, it'd still show up in the gallery).

That being said, I'm a little glad to see that they toned down the difficulty a bit and made the dungeons a bit shorter, as some of them seemed a little sadistic and tedious at times; there were a few occasions in one of the later dungeons where there'd be a (what I think is) random event that'd plop the heroine into the middle of 20+ enemies on a small map.
I played through most of the game on the day it was released and couldn't unlock the detective h-scene without losing... But anyway, I download the update today and without doing anything the scene is now unlocked in the gallery.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Alright this may sound devastatingly stupid, but after the blue-haired knight joins up in your quest to save the kid, where exactly do you go? The overworld isn't being very helpful- I can't see anywhere but the village.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Alright this may sound devastatingly stupid, but after the blue-haired knight joins up in your quest to save the kid, where exactly do you go? The overworld isn't being very helpful- I can't see anywhere but the village.
iirc, you have to talk to the npc right below the inn until you discover a new location.

Sightblinder

Lurker
Reputation score
I've noticed that when hooking this game, it only hooks characters the first time they appear on screen. For example, I get the following output from the first few screens when selecting New Game:

主人公の名前を入力してください
キーボドでアルマ
アルマすか?
良やり直
ロメニ
ベン地方東に位置る森囲まれた、こ小な共同体は古代よ伝わ精霊魔法そ自治保っ

If you look at where this data comes from, you will see that there are characters missing. As characters are hooked, they are ignored upon subsequent appearances. The only exceptions are the characters in the text input field (the underlined segment).

I have seen this happen previously when attempting to hook another game, but was never able to figure out how to fix the issue there. Does anyone know why this is happening, and/or how to fix it?
This seems to be a Wolf issue. In XP, Vista and early versions of 10 using agth you used to be able to use /x and get a mostly usable text stream but it did the spaming repeat issue. This made certain menus very hard to use but could be played. Smoething seems to have changed in Newer versions of win10 font handling that seems to have made it harder to find that hook.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This seems to be a Wolf issue. In XP, Vista and early versions of 10 using agth you used to be able to use /x and get a mostly usable text stream but it did the spaming repeat issue. This made certain menus very hard to use but could be played. Smoething seems to have changed in Newer versions of win10 font handling that seems to have made it harder to find that hook.
I don't see how it could be related to Windows 10, as I am not using that OS on the computer I have seen the issue on.

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone list location of all monster it's a bit confuse while hunting them, especially human enemy.

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone list location of all monster it's a bit confuse while hunting them, especially human enemy.
In the arena it will tell you the location of monsters you have not unlocked yet, even if you do not know any japanese you can just match area names to get them all and the different bandits can easily be found in the bandit extermination quests from the first town.

Also has anyone else had trouble with the 5 statues event I have tried entering the code from the memo all sorts of ways but nothing works, is there some other prerequisite for the item to spawn? It might just be glitched for me.

Sightblinder

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't see how it could be related to Windows 10, as I am not using that OS on the computer I have seen the issue on.
Sorry the issue is a Wolf engine issue. The way a used to be able to get around it appears to not work in win 10.

With agth if you used one of the /x command to hook wolf games you got a text stream that would endlessly spam but the remove repeating text usually fixed it for the most part.
In win 10 howerver I can no longer find that hook.