What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

Axl321

Reputation score
Is there any guide for game? and what is this?
1534105711670.png
P/s: i will appreciate if someone share full save :D

Last edited:

Mephisto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Those are blessings. You need to collect 4 blessings in order to continue the main story line (To reach ED 1). You also need to do a lot of substory quests involving the main characters / Heriole.

Here is the full save findable on the japanese net.

There is a walkthrough out in Japanese for this game (and definitely would recommend using it if you want to continue the scenarios. It would be a bitch to figure out where to go sometimes, since it's basically open-world with scenarios). Note that completing the main quest without doing side quests results in a bad end where you fight against Eliza.

You might want to wait for a translation before doing the scenario? It was decently enjoyable to read, mostly because I enjoyed the way Heriole talked. The MC doesn't say very much, but basically Heriole will teach you a lot about the world / history in his ramblings. The text is not very straight forward / blunt, so I don't know how well hooks/translations will work.
Main scenario / Vampire scenario were interesting/fun enough to follow, Vampire one is definitely the toughest fight in the game. (Harder than the last battle in main scenario imo)
Eremia scenario was pretty mysterious and interesting, but at the same time I wish there was a little more to it. It wraps up nicely enough, but it feels like more could've been done with it.
I'm not sure if Rita's story has any connection the main storyline, I followed the walkthrough and it kind of did Rita's at the same time as it went through the main storyline. She doesn't really show up in any of the main scenario events though.
Kurumi's event is simple enough, and needs to be completed to finish upgrading your weapon. She's the strongest partner you ever pair with for sure.
Romenia ending was pretty lackluster. Maybe development in the future?

Attachments

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just found an interesting in-game conversation: seems like the author set all his games as one universe.
Helior, the wandering sorcerer you can meet throughout the story, actually mentions "Prizna", which is the world of the author's previous work "Puppeteer of Prizna".
so, at least Puppeteer of Prizna and this Wings of Rolldia are connected, and I'm guessing the other two - Ruins of Lizerna and Holy Grail of Alharan are as well.
iiiiinteresting...

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In the arena it will tell you the location of monsters you have not unlocked yet, even if you do not know any japanese you can just match area names to get them all and the different bandits can easily be found in the bandit extermination quests from the first town.

Also has anyone else had trouble with the 5 statues event I have tried entering the code from the memo all sorts of ways but nothing works, is there some other prerequisite for the item to spawn? It might just be glitched for me.
Regarding the statues,
Per the spoilers from

Leave and re-enter the room, then do the following order: 2, 5, 3, 4, 1 (from the left)

Axl321

Reputation score
Can we play as other characters beside Heriole? and how can i find galleries?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So I just chased a ?succubus? through one of the ruins looking areas on the map and now have a huge debuff that basically makes the game unplayable, since it gives you full est and makes your ap regen essentially nonexistent. Any way to get rid of this debuff or should I reload a save of before i went in there?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So I just chased a ?succubus? through one of the ruins looking areas on the map and now have a huge debuff that basically makes the game unplayable, since it gives you full est and makes your ap regen essentially nonexistent. Any way to get rid of this debuff or should I reload a save of before i went in there?
A bunch of people have already written about these kinda things in the previous pages including me, but doing anything lewd with anything gives you an item with a heart icon. Using that item reduces your EST (prior to 1.031 it was used all at once and reduces 100 EST per, but afterwards it's used one-by-one).

If you don't want the protagonist to get dicked by some random monster/bandit then you can either accept the request of the reclusive alchemist boy? in the port city market district(center house among 3 adjacent houses all with a magic-circle symbol) to obtain the ability to kinda-prostitute the protagonist to random townies, or grab a sparkly somewhere in one corner of the port city that unlocks the ability to masturbate at beds.

Getting rid of the debuff apparently requires a lengthy quest chain started by consulting the healer (leftmost house in the 3-adjacent-house part of the port city market district) and then finishing the alchemist boy's request to provide 100 units of semen, then getting a key item obtained from an event dungeon in the village you wake up in. Details should be in the previous pages.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks a lot. To be honest, I tried using the quick search function before asking, but it just kept giving a loading bar at the top of my screen and never actually searched anything.

Yeo

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any way to get her to not cover herself when she's exposed?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any profit in not banging people or is that somehow a requirement?
doing the virgin run atm

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well gg, ED1 is unattainable because the damn mansion disappeared and I can't get the old book for the blonde guy.

Last edited:

Mephisto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Semen for the storyline to dispel the succubus curse is acquired from H-scenes, or from the bench event that takes about a minute and a half. H-scenes are much faster, and you can technically protect her virginity by spamming the virginity shield in her skills (consumes some mana to replenish the shield. Stacks up to 99).

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
after finishing Kurumi's storyline (the Oni Girl).
Where can I find her if I want to partner up with her again?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
after finishing Kurumi's storyline (the Oni Girl).
Where can I find her if I want to partner up with her again?
You can't. As far as I know, outside event scenes, you can only partner up with the 50g Mercenary and the red-haired Rita (after finishing? her questline)
Technically you can partner up with Elemia too, but Elemia is so weak that you're probably not much better off than going on your own.

Semen for the storyline to dispel the succubus curse is acquired from H-scenes, or from the bench event that takes about a minute and a half. H-scenes are much faster, and you can technically protect her virginity by spamming the virginity shield in her skills (consumes some mana to replenish the shield. Stacks up to 99).
Not sure if one of the patches changed it, but in the release version at least, the virginity barrier only stacks up to 10 until you upgrade it by paying a bunch of money to an NPC in the desert city. The same NPC then allows you to degrade/re-upgrade your virginity barrier for free in case you want less/more control over what enters the protagonist's vagina or something.

The 'purest' way I can think of to collect semen is probably to walk around giving handjobs to townies. As far as I can tell it doesn't increase lewdness scores, at least.

Axl321

Reputation score
I used the full save and i couldn't find the white hair dark elf everywhere, pls tell me she is still alive :cry:
btw, there are 2 gangbang scenes of her.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I used the full save and i couldn't find the white hair dark elf everywhere, pls tell me she is still alive :cry:
btw, there are 2 gangbang scenes of her.
You find her alive in the end of the raid to liberate Romenia. Extremely weakened and barely conscious, but alive. You don't see her anywhere afterwards, but one NPC in the liberated Romenia speaks that she's in such bad shape it'll take quite some time before she could even walk again. I'd assume she's being taken care of somewhere offscreen.

Axl321

Reputation score
maybe next game is about her past or after she recover :)
funny, i care about her more than heroine

Last edited:

SquidLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yup they are
vaginal Insertion orgasm
vaginal cumshot orgasm
and
triple penetration exp
triple penetration cumshot
Dude, that's the first things jisho.org puts out when you enter those phrases, how where they hard to translate?

That said, you're only making a partial, are you not? Anyone making a full translation? I loved the previous game from them, and like to play this one too; never had any fun with hooked translations.
I never done that before, but I'm almost tempted to translate it myself...

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How the hell do I dismiss my companion? I think she's (Red haired knight) preventing me from entering other world from sleeping in the northwest inn.

Edit: I just hired the brown knight for 24hrs and used him to get rid of my other companion, still cant get to the other world tho, I think its glitched...

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How the hell do I dismiss my companion? I think she's (Red haired knight) preventing me from entering other world from sleeping in the northwest inn.

Edit: I just hired the brown knight for 24hrs and used him to get rid of my other companion, still cant get to the other world tho, I think its glitched...
Companions can be dismissed with one option (仲間と別れる) from any bartender (same guy you can order munchies from).

Though I did write up guide-like notes, I sincerely have no idea what order should the questlines be followed. Try trying again after progressing some other questlines? Event scenes that involve Ilmeia, Helior and the succubus leader come to mind. IIRC, when I triggered the otherworld event myself, I had cleared the bandit fort scene, the cult infiltration and capital city sewers scenes, given the bloodstained bracelet and the old book to the maid and Helior respectively, and gotten the lewd curse...