What's new

ACT [waterspoon] ロールディアの翼 / Wings of Roldea (RJ215684)

Purplexus

Reputation score
I can't find the desert city for the life of me. anyone got a pic or description of where it is? I can go from there and thx ahead of time

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I can't find the desert city for the life of me. anyone got a pic or description of where it is? I can go from there and thx ahead of time
From the port city unlock a plains/highway heading east, then clear it to unlock a bridge area; from there you can either pay 500g or your body to pass OR find information about an alternative path (cave dungeon). Cross the bridge or clear the cave to unlock the wilderness areas, and go through the wilderness to unlock the desert city.

agraypist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
During the sex scenes what does this mean?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
During the sex scenes what does this mean?

Pressing 'W' skips straight to the enemy's climax/cumshot (i.e. speeds up sex scenes). Pressing 'G' automatically reduces your VIT to 0.

You can use this, for example, to speed up the constant rape sections (e.g. losing to certain enemies, such as orcs) by pressing 'G', then 'W'.

Vleinne

Reputation score
Hi :p

Do you know if the creator wants to continue to develop his game ? (added content, I mean)

I have some ideas that I would like to share but the official website is totally in Japanese, so I hesitate to post it in the thread of the last update. By the way, is this really the best place to post this ? Maybe there is a section dedicated to that ?

Does he express what he plans to do ? Does he communicate about the future of the game ?

Does anyone already communicate on the blog ?

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi :p

Do you know if the creator wants to continue to develop his game ? (added content, I mean)

I have some ideas that I would like to share [...]
This basically already never happens, add in the fact that japs generally don't care about input from westerners and your chances are 0 here

Vleinne

Reputation score
So sad :'(

It only remains to hope that the game has a great success and that it gives him vied to develop further, then.

This game is really cool !

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does anyone know if this game has a translation?
It doesn't. But there was a partial translation being made by Cryhteral, though I don't know how that's coming along, or if it's even coming along at all anymore. Don't think he or anyone else made a translation thread either, so as far as I know there's no real way of following its progress either.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well i had some little problems, and had to restart from zero but i got close to the same place as before i think, either way i will upload it sometime today or tomorrow, thing is someone else on the discord was trying to translate some things for the game too and i wanted to include those translation but he/she was having problems making it work, so i guess i will add them later if everything is okay.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Bummer on the restart, but glad to see it nearing its finish line. I got way too annoyed by the classical wacky hooking with Wolf RPG, so I've been holding out on playing until the partial was done.

Vleinne

Reputation score
I still made my little suggestion file because it trots in my head and I would blame myself if not to have shared it to the author (if he ever reads it ...)
Maybe I did it for nothing but I'm serene now.

I wrote it in English, it will probably be more understandable and I am pretty sure of the meaning of my text. More than if I had translated from French to Japanese, without any knowledge of Kanji.

I put it here, if ever that interests someone and If you could tell me if it's understandable (I'm French), and to test the way to read the file, see if it works.

Link:

I know, I ask a LOTS of things, these are just tracks to explore and some ideas.

I'll post it tomorrow or after tomorrow, see if there are any returns.

I would write a small and simple message in Japanese (thank you Google Translate) to thank him from the Westerners for the game and humbly submit my suggestions. I will not post my file without anything else :')

Thanks you :)

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I usually don't mind being a bit mean on the internet but I'd actually kinda feel bad in this case, lets leave it at that
You're basically just asking him for "more content pls thx". Giving some clever game-design suggestions might be appreciated, but giving a dev or an artist a long list of personal requests comes off as very arrogant to them
I can't stop you but believe me, best-case scenario he won't really care about it

Vleinne

Reputation score
I totally understand.

That's why I want to precice that are just ideas, the game is already amazing like that. And I also want to thank him.
And for him to know that he has support outside of Japan.

If he ever reads it and decides not to take any idea, or even if he ignores my message, I fully understand and it does not bother me at all.

It will allow me at least to think of something else x)

I would write that in Japanese.

What's more, maybe he is no longer working on the game other than the bug fix. Then so be it. It's an excellent game.

Vleinne

Reputation score
Thank you for your generosity.

And sorry for not being able to help, I do not know anything about Kanji :x

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, anyone got a decrypted version of the Game? I wanted to apply the partial but simply drag and drop the folders into data wont work and there is no data.wolf file for me to decrypt,
Can anyone help me out or point me in some direction in what I need to to?

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmmm, in a large town slums, get stuck in a wall but the game is frozen there, is this a known bug that doesnt let you continue?

Edit: yep, fixed in 1.06 at least.

Last edited:

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, anyone got a decrypted version of the Game? I wanted to apply the partial but simply drag and drop the folders into data wont work and there is no data.wolf file for me to decrypt,
Can anyone help me out or point me in some direction in what I need to to?
How does your Game folder and Data folder look like? can you screenshot it?