What's new

RPG NTR [Rascou] とある母親の過ち~縁その後篇~/ A mother mistake 2 (RJ216930)

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the new version from velka has no voices, is there another version that actually has voices? or is this just missinfo

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
His is the one from February voices were added in the April update.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Damn, I thought someone finally released the updated version. At this rate I'm just going to buy both games, the 1st one is a lost cause since AS mod told me they're not sharing it due to creator request and 2nd one seems like it'll be another year for the update. Fuck. Well anyways does anyone have a better way to translate the LIME and BLOG posts? On all of his games when you access the social media tabs, VNR doesn't translate them properly because it can't detect it and just gives me a mess of text. I'd really like to know a way how to machine translate the social media posts.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Damn, I thought someone finally released the updated version. At this rate I'm just going to buy both games, the 1st one is a lost cause since AS mod told me they're not sharing it due to creator request and 2nd one seems like it'll be another year for the update. Fuck. Well anyways does anyone have a better way to translate the LIME and BLOG posts? On all of his games when you access the social media tabs, VNR doesn't translate them properly because it can't detect it and just gives me a mess of text. I'd really like to know a way how to machine translate the social media posts.
All your missing is some voices and maybe five new scenes the version being shared is perfectly fine as is besides I'm sure it get shared eventually somewhere.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Just out of curiosity, how do we check if we have the version with the new voices and scenes?
I can't see anything pointed out on dlsite regarding a new version.
On the author's page I do see the new content by date, but that doesn't help in terms of versions.

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Just out of curiosity, how do we check if we have the version with the new voices and scenes?
I can't see anything pointed out on dlsite regarding a new version.
On the author's page I do see the new content by date, but that doesn't help in terms of versions.
latest version have 58 scene in the replay mode (56 scene + 2 stand picture collection)
so, if u have less than 58 total scene u dont have the latest version.

btw, latest version have a new DRM mode, and it's fucking terrifying.
the game is entirely crypted and the new drm system unpack the game every time u want to play it, and delete every file once u close the game.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
latest version have 58 scene in the replay mode (56 scene + 2 stand picture collection)
so, if u have less than 58 total scene u dont have the latest version.

btw, latest version have a new DRM mode, and it's fucking terrifying.
the game is entirely crypted and the new drm system unpack the game every time u want to play it, and delete every file once u close the game.
Only if it's in the same folder. You copy the files to another folder and it won't touch the copied files.

The thing that gets me is, it has to unpack every time you want to play the game. So bigger game using this system, you have to wait a minute or two every single time you open the game. So you might find people with legit copies looking for a crack lol.

DarkSlayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the game that velka and others get only arrives until the February 02 update, so there are not new scenes, this game has no voices, the previous prequel does contain voices

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the game that velka and others get only arrives until the February 02 update, so there are not new scenes, this game has no voices, the previous prequel does contain voices
At least on nyaa the prequel has no voices either since the voices patch for that one too was pretty recent.

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Only if it's in the same folder. You copy the files to another folder and it won't touch the copied files.

The thing that gets me is, it has to unpack every time you want to play the game. So bigger game using this system, you have to wait a minute or two every single time you open the game. So you might find people with legit copies looking for a crack lol.
well, if i have understand how it's work, it's useless to move the file away since the exe will re-unpack them again next time u start the game so...
btw, yes, the really boring part is to wait for unpacking... i REALLLY understand now if someone want the cracked version... fuck, now i want it too xD

DarkSlayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well, if i have understand how it's work, it's useless to move the file away since the exe will re-unpack them again next time u start the game so...
btw, yes, the really boring part is to wait for unpacking... i REALLLY understand now if someone want the cracked version... fuck, now i want it too xD
did you buy the game on dlsite?

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah but hands down this is the best NTR author I've ever played. He fucking nails every aspect of NTR from its good points. It's why he probably only makes these milf ntr games now instead of the old heroine game ones. I've never bought from dlsite but he is the reason I will buy these 2 games as I can't wait any longer since these will be a LONG ass wait, and voices are important for me. Also really fucking pist about that new DRM thing, holy shit it's like even if I pay I'm still getting jipped for the product. Anyone got that chinese site where we pay them to give us cracked latest games?

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So just bought the first game and holy shit you guys were right the new DRM is fucking insane. It literally unzips a crypted file and extracts everything out if it, and then once you close the game ALL those files are deleted with a dummy replacement file. This is the craziest anti-piracy attempt I've seen from a third party application, damn they really don't want people to pirate. Anyways, do you guys know if dlsite automatically updates the game for me? I am assuming there's some sort of version check so that if the product ever does get updated, dlsite automatically asks me if I want to update the game like a windows update thing. At least I'm assuming this is one of the perks you get for buying the product right? We should be getting the latest versions...

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay I dont know if Im retarded, but it seems like when looking at the calendar posts its cut off sometimes. I thought it was intentional since the pictures were cut off but one of them seems like the text is cut off. Am I supposed to be able to scroll down when looking at the Calendar?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I said copy the files, not move. And it works, I've tested with the prequel and the ex-delinquent wife game from this dev. And not only did it refrain from eating the copy data but the game ran just fine.
Seeing as they now use the same DRM system, it should also work for this game.

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
did you buy the game on dlsite?
yep, both this one and the previous chapter.

So just bought the first game and holy shit you guys were right the new DRM is fucking insane. It literally unzips a crypted file and extracts everything out if it, and then once you close the game ALL those files are deleted with a dummy replacement file. This is the craziest anti-piracy attempt I've seen from a third party application, damn they really don't want people to pirate. Anyways, do you guys know if dlsite automatically updates the game for me? I am assuming there's some sort of version check so that if the product ever does get updated, dlsite automatically asks me if I want to update the game like a windows update thing. At least I'm assuming this is one of the perks you get for buying the product right? We should be getting the latest versions...
once u have bought the game u can download how many copy u whant, but the game will not auto-update, ever. u need to manually check if a new version is pop out. if there is a new version u can go on that page and dowload directly the new version.

btw, dlsite have a email-service that u need to activate in ur dlsite profile (and u can turn off/on for each game u have bought), that will inform you everytime a game have a new version out, so u can go on the site and grab the latest version of that game.

Okay I dont know if Im retarded, but it seems like when looking at the calendar posts its cut off sometimes. I thought it was intentional since the pictures were cut off but one of them seems like the text is cut off. Am I supposed to be able to scroll down when looking at the Calendar?
no, u are not supposed to scroll down.
I said copy the files, not move. And it works, I've tested with the prequel and the ex-delinquent wife game from this dev. And not only did it refrain from eating the copy data but the game ran just fine.
Seeing as they now use the same DRM system, it should also work for this game.
ok gothcha, i will try. thx

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah but hands down this is the best NTR author I've ever played. He fucking nails every aspect of NTR from its good points.
Agreed, i played the previous ones with voices and VNR and damn that was good, the second one was just great (the short haired delinquent one), any of these games getting a full translation would be a fking blessing, but for now voices are more than enough (if we ever get the voices versions that is).