What's new

RPG NTR [Rascou] とある母親の過ち~縁その後篇~/ A mother mistake 2 (RJ216930)

DarkSlayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
u are a hero, thx!
btw, i'm interesting in the cheating part. what tool have you used? (cheat engine maybe?) and how you have managed to unlock that cg?
The trap that refers to is that the unlock all the scenes and as I unlock all the photos as agreed our files

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Just noticed. For some reason every time I download the game, it says 1.48. Do I need to clear my cache to download the 1.50?

Edit: So the 1/22 update puts the game back to 1.48. Also apparently moving the game to another hard drive actually fixed my issue. The game started working as soon as I moved it to my secondary hard drive.
Mmm, i pnce had a problem and it turned oput to be the system didn't recognize the route, once the jap characters were just weird simbols and another it was just too long (too many folders inside folders with long names), both cases i fixed it with just renaming the folders or moving it to a previous one.

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Mmm, i pnce had a problem and it turned oput to be the system didn't recognize the route, once the jap characters were just weird simbols and another it was just too long (too many folders inside folders with long names), both cases i fixed it with just renaming the folders or moving it to a previous one.
this^
i have moved my folder game and i have find that error. to fix that i have simply erase jap word and renamed the folder.
to fix this kind of problem the first move to do is always short the URL and erase the jap word.

The trap that refers to is that the unlock all the scenes and as I unlock all the photos as agreed our files
sry but i don't understand what you're saying.
i asked on how to cheat in this kind of game to unlock the scenes

melidere

Reputation score
this^
i have moved my folder game and i have find that error. to fix that i have simply erase jap word and renamed the folder.
to fix this kind of problem the first move to do is always short the URL and erase the jap word.

sry but i don't understand what you're saying.
i asked on how to cheat in this kind of game to unlock the scenes
Ah by cheated, I meant, I unlocked all the CGs, and I merged in DarkSlayer's Photo unlocks into my save file. I think the photo unlock is recorded in the file called photos in the save directory and I just copied it over from DarkSlayer's save

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone know what got added in the first one last month?

OP
Evil987

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
He added voices I believe.
and some few scene.
if u use the old full save with the new version u will see 2 new empty block in the gallery.
on panda site there is a gallery with the new scene, if anyone want see them, check in that site.

ntsa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just got updated, from what I read from the website a new route was added.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The 1st part and 2nd part both got updates with voices finally included. The problem is that there's no crack for these and no one is attempting to do so because apparently the creator asked not to crack them anymore. It looks like it's a permanent loss.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Nah, the Chinese got it cracked and someone already posted the GameCG. Piracy is a business for them they don't give two shits what creators want. But, good luck getting the crack from the Chinese forums when they want you to invest your time and money just to buy into the privilege lol

DarkSlayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The 1st part and 2nd part both got updates with voices finally included. The problem is that there's no crack for these and no one is attempting to do so because apparently the creator asked not to crack them anymore. It looks like it's a permanent loss.
Rascou games always take a long time to pirate them to what I've seen, since the game is adding more content over the months

DarkSlayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The new update contains 7 scenes (I did not download the February 02 version) and I unlocked 2, when transferring the saved files it seems that the game only respects what you unlocked (Replay mode) and the save boxes delete them, it will be start again but now the game is more fluid and you finish it in 25 min, in the photo block you added 2 more to the collection (now it's 28 photos) I will try to finish it tomorrow and when I complete it I will pass the complete saved files here

DarkSlayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just need to unlock the last 3, if someone can help unblock them I would appreciate it, here I will leave my data saved, and unlock the 28 photos and soo I need the last 3 scenes I hope you can help unlock them and share them
(https)://drive.google(.com)/open?id=1jVcwqnrkR_j7aZKml2SgNROlqxjCLbu3

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the heads up. Are we meant to be able to scroll down on some of the LIME blog posts? I can see images being cut off for some posts but I can't scroll down

genezz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the heads up. Are we meant to be able to scroll down on some of the LIME blog posts? I can see images being cut off for some posts but I can't scroll down
You will be able to do that later, when playing from the mothers point of view.