What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ218349] Banquet of Sadism ACT

Blargoes

Reputation score
Banquet of Sadism ACT [サディストの宴ACT] by

This is an SLG where you torture a girl in various ways until she dies from the abuse after 30 days.
73 torture options split between 8 different poses
3 states (Rebellious, Fearful & Perverted)
223 voiced lines (including moans, screams, actual speech) with mouth flaps and expressions
Residual marks left in all positions
Bonus points/achievements with a reward for completing them all

If you enjoy the game then please support the dev.
I did ask him if he wanted this beforehand to sell as I wouldn't mind, but he told me that DLsite deemed the game too violent to sell on English DLsite and that I should just release it as a patch.
This probably also works with the , but I have not tested it out so if you try to use the MAC version, then please tell me the results of patching.

***Patching Instructions***
Patching this game will require downloading the patched resources.assets for the translated text and optionally the patched sharedassets0.assets for a translated logo that was in the game's files.
To patch the game you must replace the corresponding files in サディストの宴ACT_Data with the patched files mentioned earlier.
Then you just run サディストの宴ACT.exe and the game is in English!

***Warning***
This game contains fetishes that are a bit much for all but a small amount of people.
These fetishes include: Ryona, Gore, Watersports, Scat, Coprophagia, Puking, A crying girl.
If these fetishes are too much for you then I don't recommend playing this game as they are prominently featured.

alan0n

Reputation score
Just wanted to thank you for something unrelated to this translation. After seeing Coprophagia and having no idea what it was, I googled it. Shortly afterwords I learned two things. First: Im not as screwed up as I thought I was, and second: dont ever do a google image search on Coprophagia.

Blurglurgh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a lot for the translation, the game was pretty awesome. I may not be into the more scatological (copro/emetophilia) aspects of it, but I sure enjoyed the rest.

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just wanted to thank you for something unrelated to this translation. After seeing Coprophagia and having no idea what it was, I googled it. Shortly afterwords I learned two things. First: Im not as screwed up as I thought I was, and second: dont ever do a google image search on Coprophagia.
ROFL... This made me laugh because I did the exact same thing!

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Holy ... stranger translator, your sudden appearance here please me very much 0_0.
Thank you for your translation !