What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ218607] Record of Escape from NTR ~Luna and Cynthia~

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ULMF Thread

A fairly small and simple ntr game. The art really caught my interest for some reason.
To be honest, I had most of this translated even before I started working on Evilslayer Maiden, but I lost interest in the game fairly quickly. But, with how swarmed I've been irl lately, I thought this would be a good opportunity to finish it and release at least something instead of months of no updates. In any case, enjoy!

Attachments

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
god really do exist
hope you bring back your patreon again

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sweet thanks, the art is this circles main draw but it's nice to have a more complete understanding of what's going on.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
...when i first saw it i thought "oh god not another "official" translation!!" can't believe how glad i am to see its your handiwork xD

Could you translate their latest game? believe me you should avoid the next game in line and jump straight to their latest....

OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...when i first saw it i thought "oh god not another "official" translation!!" can't believe how glad i am to see its your handiwork xD

Could you translate their latest game? believe me you should avoid the next game in line and jump straight to their latest....
Interesting, they seem to have dlsite scores pretty similar to each other. Is there anything in particular you didn't like about the next game?
Though I already have something in the works at the moment (Anthesis), I'll be sure to keep this circle in mind in the future.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation, good work like always. Minor question though. Is the game good? A lot of this circle's games are ntr, which I like but the games always looked kinda low effort and I was wondering if the ntr sucks or is good enough to make the game worth playing.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Interesting, they seem to have dlsite scores pretty similar to each other. Is there anything in particular you didn't like about the next game?
Though I already have something in the works at the moment (Anthesis), I'll be sure to keep this circle in mind in the future.
Lots of small things but mostly its that the ntr didn't matter since the ending was way too generic, and like wether she was ntred or not didn't change it, there wasn't even pseudo ending for each ntr partner/route, just the fnal scene and afterwards generic dialogue when talking to them or similar. In other games they at leats make so the final scene is a kind of ending and bring you back to just before of it or something.

OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation, good work like always. Minor question though. Is the game good? A lot of this circle's games are ntr, which I like but the games always looked kinda low effort and I was wondering if the ntr sucks or is good enough to make the game worth playing.
It's nothing special. The only reason I picked up this game was because I was looking for something small to translate while I searched for a more substantial project and the art really caught my attention. If the artstyle isn't up your alley or if ntr isn't really your thing, this game doesn't have much going for it.

Lots of small things but mostly its that the ntr didn't matter since the ending was way too generic, and like wether she was ntred or not didn't change it, there wasn't even pseudo ending for each ntr partner/route, just the fnal scene and afterwards generic dialogue when talking to them or similar. In other games they at leats make so the final scene is a kind of ending and bring you back to just before of it or something.
Hehe, so pretty much like this game, then. Well, something to look out for in the future, I guess.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hehe, so pretty much like this game, then. Well, something to look out for in the future, I guess.
Worse, here at least you get a bad ending message before basically retconning it.......that and the guy talks and has actual dialogue/interactions.

But you are right about the art being catchy, i love those heart shaped pupils........

PD: the ending itself here is better, at least this 1 is funny, i mean at the end the thief was the good guy/woman among them lol

Last edited:

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
ok, dumb question
there's a hotkey to hide the text window?
it keeps getting between me and... the art... :sneaky:

Last edited: