What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ218739] Naive Girl Illvina - The Gift To The Royal Family Stolen - / 無知っ娘イルヴィナ~盗まれた王家への献上品~ [English Translation]

bazeeeng

Reputation score

ULMF Game Thread < Locked

Game version : Ver 2.03

No GOR (Game Over Rape) or Game Over.
No grind or leveling.
You can do pure run.
Has NTR and can be blocked. That said it has nothing to do with main story or main character.

If you have played this you might remember how broken this game was. It's better now.
There is still some bugs present (especially with the recollection room) but they are fixable (I'll try to fix some that I've found).
*All of the game-breaking bugs (That I found) should be fixed with this patch. Check note for more info.

or

- Extract the .rar
- Copy the "www" folder inside the Eng Patch folder
- Paste "www" inside your game folder

# Note: If you're interested on buying this game, I recommend buying it from DLsite JPN as the DLsite ENG has outdated version as it says in its description.

Last edited:

ingir

Reputation score
This patch can only be downloaded from patreon?

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
Update!
- UI, menu, etc (as I stated before) done
- Main story: ~85%
- H-scenes: 21/62
- Mini h-events: 12/12
- Sub-heroines h-scenes: 1/18
Taking into account the "after story", 'My pure guess' on overall progress is about 50-60%.

Another thing which something not related to translation.
I'm making a nude mod, and that's it. I'm a bit bummed out finding out there's no kisekae system in this one, so I make this instead.
There are two type of it, the first one is fully nude and the second one is half-dress (check it yourself)
マホ_にや_R.png Fully nude.
As some of you may guess, for this one^ I just use the existing files and change its names (most of them at least).

maho basic half- hat only.png maho basic half.png kalisto basic half.png アンナ_普通笑顔_R.png This is what I mean by half dress.
Haven't put the expression yet, still unfinished.
Just making this for fun.

Attachments

Last edited:

Albireo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
cool! all progress is appreciated. Also you can remove the eng dlsite link. they phased out the eng side completely and integrated it into the jap side. even your link re directs to the jap RJ version now.

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
cool! all progress is appreciated. Also you can remove the eng dlsite link. they phased out the eng side completely and integrated it into the jap side. even your link re directs to the jap RJ version now.
Will do once the patch is fully completed.
And for the rest of my threads as well.

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
Minor fixes:
- Fix the untranslated part of masturbation H-scenes
- Fix some typos and grammar issues with Lust Glasses
- Fix crashes that happen when peeking through some of the H-status of female NPCs using Lust Glasses

Edit: another bug fix
Edit2: another bug fix
*Mega link has been updated, again, again

Last edited:

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for the translation, this game was really good. I see that there is a sequel to this game on their dlsite, are you planning to also translate it someday? Not gonna lie, i'm kinda invested in this story.

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
Thank you for the translation, this game was really good. I see that there is a sequel to this game on their dlsite, are you planning to also translate it someday? Not gonna lie, i'm kinda invested in this story.
Can't promise anything, though I already bought it.
I'm also waiting for it to be finished.

FalseGames

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Interesting game! played it so far till the end, but i still can't find stiffrooms for some reasons?