What's new

ACT [でじたるおなほ~る / digital onahooole] ネコロノミコン / The Nekoronomicon (RJ220960)

Aurum00

Reputation score
Actually all you have to do is change one value in system txt file in the save folder from a 0 into a 1. I've tested this myself by changing it to 0 and the gallery locked up and by setting it to 1 it unlokced.
To be specific you have to change the following value:
[Clear]
Clear=0

into
[Clear]
Clear=1
To be fair I'm running this on my Mac with Wine. Will try this on my pc because maybe the Wine wrapper is not reading the system file correctly.

fakut

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
The link has been taken down any new link? :(

IAmAKi

Reputation score
What would improve this game even more is if there was some sort of decensor patch floating around. I've seen it been done for a few games, so why not this one as well?

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Because it's made with flash and the sprites are censored unlike most unity games that can easily be uncensored by simply editing a single value in the mosaic shader. Still it depends if the textures are censored or not but even if they are it's way easier to uncensor them than to edit a 25fps sprite frame by frame

npcspaghetti

Reputation score
Anyone know what happened to this studio. thier blog hasnt been updated for 2.5 years. they said they had another game in the works with the blond elf girl. i fear that it may have went under but was wondering if anyone knew for sure. here was a link to their blog

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think their stuff occasionally goes on sale and I have no idea if DLSite can do that without their permission.

I have no idea if they're just done making games or if something got horribly derailed by COVID or something else. Won't be the first time some group makes a successful game and then just ups and vanishes, though.