What's new

ACT [でじたるおなほ~る / digital onahooole] ネコロノミコン / The Nekoronomicon (RJ220960)

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
need help, stuck at 3F.
at top of the room there's some aura thing, shot it and it just disappear. left to bottom side give me a key. right to bottom side only have portal which i have no idea how to use it. it just won't let me pass (the diamond indicator didn't react). and i have no idea how to get to the top left area there.

also, does anyone know what is the rock with sign and blackhole thing at 2F for?
Yupp, stuck on the same place. Got a key with no door and a portal that dont work. Someone got a hint?

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yupp, stuck on the same place. Got a key with no door and a portal that dont work. Someone got a hint?
on the 3rd floor, on the left, there is the purple teleport where you get the key, instead of go to the left of the teleport go to the right, climb up and there is a red teleport, go through it and it will teleport you to the top left area and there is a red globe like (similar to the one on the top of the floor) shoot it, go back to the green teleport and the disabled teleport will be activated.
Sorry for the bad english.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I uploaded the game on nyaa. You're welcome.
It appears that no matter what I do it wont save neither progress or settings. It won't create a save file and the game folder is not read only. Any ideas ?

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Dunno really...
Try deleting the txt file and playing the game again before changing it.

Sometime there's save problem when the folders / files are in read only. You might want to check that.
Another possible reason is not being on japanese local setting, it sometime screw the text in jap in the txt files (well, always), and also may cause problem to the game for finding the right path for the save file.

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
It seems that japanese locale is mandatory for this one to read the system.ini correctly

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This game breaks for me constantly. get knocked out by an enemy and I just stand back up and can't be hurt anymore. Very annoying.

achnor

Reputation score
Anyone have a save for this game? The non-death bugs are (no pun intended) killing me.

Manuli3

Reputation score
Dunno really...
Try deleting the txt file and playing the game again before changing it.

Sometime there's save problem when the folders / files are in read only. You might want to check that.
Another possible reason is not being on japanese local setting, it sometime screw the text in jap in the txt files (well, always), and also may cause problem to the game for finding the right path for the save file.
it works! thank you

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think I noticed a pattern for the death bug. It happens after you've gotten killed once and pressed retry. Dying again after that will result in the infamous bug, at least in my experience.
So what I can recommend is resetting the game if you've died and just reached a save point, that should prevent the death bug from happening. You can press Esc to quickly get back to the main menu.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
I think I noticed a pattern for the death bug. It happens after you've gotten killed once and pressed retry. Dying again after that will result in the infamous bug, at least in my experience.
So what I can recommend is resetting the game if you've died and just reached a save point, that should prevent the death bug from happening. You can press Esc to quickly get back to the main menu.
Happens if you die before the raep animation ends.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
nausicaa.jpg

I was not prepared for this fucking nausicaa reference.

Even the song!

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The dev released a new version that fixed the death bug and other

Reputation score
Could I get a version of the system file that has successfully unlocked the gallery? I'm running the game in Japanese locale but as soon as I edit the file the game can't read it anymore. I've tried different encodes and have japanese language pack installed.

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
there will also be an update for a new game over scene currently in the making

20180703004820503.jpg

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ughhhh this game is so frustrating, why would you limit range with a charge like that...

Burningscarlet

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I personally don't think it's that fun. The platforming is wonky, the combat is uninteresting and the levels aren't interesting either.

The animations are great though

arms98

Reputation score
Could I get a version of the system file that has successfully unlocked the gallery? I'm running the game in Japanese locale but as soon as I edit the file the game can't read it anymore. I've tried different encodes and have japanese language pack installed.
if you originally downloaded the game in non japanese local delete the game files and unzip the game again. that solved my issues