What's new

RPG [TechnoBrake] Rule of Succubus (RJ221239)

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's out now.
H-games on dlsite rarely get an official English translation and I can see why people get those games in a not legitimate way but thankfully this one is translated. If you liked the trial of this game you may also consider buying it which is what i did buy I won't share it. The dev is also a cool guy who responds to literally every comment.
Translated or not, how do we buy the game? Dlsite rejected my credit card before. Too bad it's not on Steam.

OP
CheckMy4

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Translated or not, how do we buy the game? Dlsite rejected my credit card before. Too bad it's not on Steam.
I know that feel. DLSite payment methods are *ss even in the English version. I just asked him if I could get send the money to his paypal account and he agreed. If that interests you you can message him on Patreon.
And as far as I know he want to release it on Steam one day. 2-3 years ago I could never imagine that.

Last edited:

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If you want to buy it you can buy it here:

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know that feel. DLSite payment methods are *ss even in the English version. I just asked him if I could get send the money to his paypal account and he agreed. If that interests you you can message him on Patreon.
And as far as I know he want to release it on Steam one day. 2-3 years ago I could never imagine that.
Huh. Simple solution, but brilliant! I'll try it out, thanks!

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how you're supposed to raise charm enough to talk to the higher level characters?

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Where do you find the crafting recipes? I can't do anything since I have no axes or lockpicks.

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know how you're supposed to raise charm enough to talk to the higher level characters?
You can find charm warter (sic) around the game world in some places - I've only found one myself and it was in a chest in the first floor of the tower that was there but off limits in the trial version... which should be 3 east and 1 north of the starting map. You'll need to break the chest or use a lockpick to get at it though (and there's another content in the chest, but if you break it with an axe it apparently is broken as well and you won't get it. I assume that other breakable chests will be similar). One charm water is not enough to be able to make a difference (as far as I can tell) though.

Where do you find the crafting recipes? I can't do anything since I have no axes or lockpicks.
basic recipe books can be found as follows:
cooking - obtained in intro
craft - obtained in the unlocked house on the screen you start on, right next to the save point on the desk. There's also 3x wood in the crate in that house which eventually respawns like most resources so you should always eventually be able to make basic axe/pickaxe
pharmacy - obtained in the locked house on the starting screen, so you need an axe/lockpicks. Pretty sure even a wood axe can break through that door if you have the axe at full strength, so lockpicks would be overkill anyway
hunting - 2nd floor of the locked house on the starting screen
talisman - tower available in the trial version, behind a blue door (probably need stone axe, preferably full strength, at minimum to break through). tower is 2 east, 4 north from starting map

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Where is the last Survivor?
I've found the one in the Farm,Town,Mansion, and Castle Jail.
Does the last Survivor have something to do with that sparkle in the Temple I can't interact with?

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the things you need are kind of all over the place and far away apart. you're not given an idea where they are either, like with charm water. anyway, tips for those asking. iron is in the cave, top left of the map.you need a stone pickaxe. all you need is 1 iron to make a lockpick. lockpicks are chance based, just craft 3, save in front of the thing you want to unlock, reload your save until it works.
-relationship increases perk strength, however its not applied automatically. you must click "select partner" and then pick the monster girl that's already following you. suddenly, your perk will level up. max level is 3. you can also grind this out by going into options and making sex with partner 100%
-charm water is usually in red boxes.
-if your axe/pickaxe breaks on something, even with full HP, you need something better. i sacrificed 3 iron pickaxes before i realized obstacles dont have hp. either your equip is strong enough or its not.

anyway, im currently stuck with some bronze, i need a recipe book to craft with bronze though, i can only go up to iron. any idea where the recipe is? also, cant find the pharmacy. someone said its in the starting area, other house i think. nothing there other than a witch's amulet, unless i interpreted those instructions wrong....

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the things you need are kind of all over the place and far away apart. you're not given an idea where they are either, like with charm water. anyway, tips for those asking. iron is in the cave, top left of the map.you need a stone pickaxe. all you need is 1 iron to make a lockpick. lockpicks are chance based, just craft 3, save in front of the thing you want to unlock, reload your save until it works.
-relationship increases perk strength, however its not applied automatically. you must click "select partner" and then pick the monster girl that's already following you. suddenly, your perk will level up. max level is 3. you can also grind this out by going into options and making sex with partner 100%
-charm water is usually in red boxes.
-if your axe/pickaxe breaks on something, even with full HP, you need something better. i sacrificed 3 iron pickaxes before i realized obstacles dont have hp. either your equip is strong enough or its not.

anyway, im currently stuck with some bronze, i need a recipe book to craft with bronze though, i can only go up to iron. any idea where the recipe is? also, cant find the pharmacy. someone said its in the starting area, other house i think. nothing there other than a witch's amulet, unless i interpreted those instructions wrong....
Lv.2 crafting is in the eastern tower. I'm pretty sure the lv.1 of everything is in the first area you wakeup in somewhere. Keep looks out for the things that look like books they don't have a ! mark above them and they're the things that give recipes. lv 3 crafting is in that building right above the pyramid you get their through the poison cave a bit above that.

Reputation score
Does the last Survivor have something to do with that sparkle in the Temple I can't interact with?
How did u open the jail ? Also there is a tower that is closed do we open it with the lockpicks?

Opticon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
full save anyone? game keeps freezing, not worth grinding only to lose it all forgetting to save

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i found your guy. hes in the middle of the forest. directly left from the top left of the ruined castle. i set up a flag in the castle. just make a left, then go up twice, you'll make it to a dead end with an imp. on the right side of that room, marked by a yellow flower you can walk through the wall. follow the secret path, last guy is a bard.

SuperStripFight13

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I must be missing something...i cant find iron? where are these teleport items? i am so confused. please help.