What's new

RPG [TechnoBrake] Rule of Succubus (RJ221239)

Melp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
here is my save.... I just finished the game without any succubus...
Yeah I'm pretty dissapointed with the game. I finished all 3 endings.
someone has a full save? I wished I could change the difficult to easy...(my first playthough and last is survival)

Attachments

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
Could someone at least describe the three endings? I'm curious what they are and if any are interesting enough to be worth unlocking.

y0sman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I couldn't find the thing that someone described for the second ending. The first ending is you escaping the island alone, and the third is you rescuing everyone on the island and leaving with all of them.

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I was looking back on games I own, and I realized that even though someone said they knew where the second ending location was (forest near the poison swamp), I never actually managed to find it. Does anyone have a concrete picture or something that shows the exact location on the map? I'm not the biggest fan of this game, but I at least want to see all three endings, and I have 1 and 3 already.

N0bbody

Lurker
Reputation score
Could someone at least describe the three endings? I'm curious what they are and if any are interesting enough to be worth unlocking.
Ending 1: You escape with the boat that you find along the coast, nothing happens.
Ending 2: You find all the survivors and escape with the big ship and get ambushed by the sirens.
Ending 3: You defeat the Witch and leave with everyone on the ship.
Ending 4: You defeat the witch, continue your playthrough, go and get Freya (you can find her in the shrine in the mountains), go to the Witch, tell her you want to be her servant, get everyones relationship to 100 and then defeat the Witch, give you the "True Ending: Rule of Succubus", also gives you one little CG with everyone in an orgy.

Diamon

Lurker
Reputation score
Still early on this game but put it on hold since i don't like how enemies just respawn when you reenter the map. How do i get energies to level up succubuses other than having sex with them at night?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@CheckMy4 (if you need a hand updating OP)
Controls: (RPGM standards)
  • Move with arrow keys
  • z/Enter/Space: select/action
  • x/insert: cancel/open menu
Gameplay:
  • gather stuff. The more & the more variety, the better
  • cook lots, eat lots; favor HPmax+ dishes as often as possible
  • crafting new equipment will also be key to progress
  • seduce Succubi; each has a special effect, improving with her affection
edit/rant: gosh, we have auto-format now... Gotta get used to it.
edit2: edited, since the "crafting" part is really important (@Diamon)

How do i get energies to level up succubuses other than having sex with them at night?
From memory: there's no other way; I think your current partner does get a point after you defeat another succubus, but not 100% sure.
Frankly: just cheat for this part. Or do 10 (was it 20?) days of just eat/drink/wash/sleep with... For each succubus.

Last edited:

Diamon

Lurker
Reputation score
@CheckMy4
Controls:
RPGM standards
  • Move with arrow keys
  • z/Enter/Space: select/action
  • x/insert: cancel/open menu
Gameplay:
  • gather stuff. The more & the more variety, the better
  • eat lots, favor HPmax+ dishes as often as possible
  • seduce Succubi; each has a special effect, improving with her affection
edit: gosh, we have auto-format now... Gotta get used to it.

From memory: there's no other way; I think your current partner does get a point after you defeat another succubus, but not 100% sure.
Frankly: just cheat for this part. Or do 10 (was it 20?) days of just eat/drink/wash/sleep with... For each succubus.
Damn... so this is a really grind heavy game... at least there's a special ending as rewards for that.
EDIT: How to open the locked gold/brown colored door in shorter eastern tower? I don't have keys and picklock won't work.

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Damn... so this is a really grind heavy game...
Yep, that's why I'm grateful I didn't play Leviathan before it got a western (uncensored) release, and when I saw that, I put this one on hold as well. It already is in english but it's also probably getting uncensored soon and well, I do like TechnoBreak games a lot but they do take a lot of time to play.
In fact, don't get me wrong, I won't complain about finally starting to get nice uncensored english releases of lots of doujins games, but it can get a bit annoying buying a game on JP DLsite to see it getting an english release on Eng DLsite, buy that one as well to support english releases and THEN watching as the game gets an uncensored release. And then not buying a game hoping for an english/uncensored release... and nothing (sorry for the rant xD)

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
Huh, I can't seem to download any of the saves. Voidcat doesn't load properly as a website even when I allow javascript and I can't download the ending 2 save up above for reasons I do not understand.

Can anyone repost the 100% save?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Huh, I can't seem to download any of the saves. Voidcat doesn't load properly as a website even when I allow javascript and I can't download the ending 2 save up above for reasons I do not understand.

Can anyone repost the 100% save?
I think that void.cat file is probably not available anymore (expired? deleted?), but the other save downloads work perfectly... Try another browser? Does the 'open / save to' window not even pop up when you click them?
Maybe you have a very strict ad-blocker, or strict pop-up blocking rules.

Kiava

Reputation score
hi guys , i can't find the last talisman book (advanced) ,the one you use to upgrade your items to fight succubus, can anyone help me ?

fateeverest

Reputation score
here is my save.... I just finished the game without any succubus...
Yeah I'm pretty dissapointed with the game. I finished all 3 endings.
someone has a full save? I wished I could change the difficult to easy...(my first playthough and last is survival)
This unrelated but how do you eve
So I was looking back on games I own, and I realized that even though someone said they knew where the second ending location was (forest near the poison swamp), I never actually managed to find it. Does anyone have a concrete picture or something that shows the exact location on the map? I'm not the biggest fan of this game, but I at least want to see all three endings, and I have 1 and 3 already.
btw how do you even get through the poison swamp without getting dmg(east)
Also how u get to the south location I can t find any path that connects to it
Btw how do you even get across the poison swamp I keep getting damage

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry to necro this but I can't get the full save from page 3. The void cat link is just defaulting to I think the front page rather than a file. Does someone still have a copy of the save file?

Last edited by a moderator: