What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ221349] レムと淫らな女神の衣 (Rem and the indecent Goddess's clothes)

Danacious

Reputation score
Hey, first time trying my hand at translating. Thought I'd give something back for all the translations I've yoinked and enjoyed over the years. Like I said, first time translating and I don't speak Japanese. Just Mid-tier Weeb levels of understanding at best. So, that's what the half a dozen translator tools and listening to the lovely woman's voice on google translation's good for I guess. So yeah, picked this game at random because it didn't seem to long to complete for my first time.

I've currently translated the main story line and a massive 4/99 H-scenes. Most of them all are really lengthy, especially one with an
Orc with took like 40 seconds of holding down alt to skim through. Anyhow, I'll be translating around 3 H-scenes or more a day, so expect a full translation in around a months time or so If I work on it a couple hours a day.... or maybe more. Anyway, thanks for reading. Check the game out if you're interested. Links bellow. :)

Title: (Rem and the indecent Goddess's clothes)
-Story-
Remastil Land Forza has a father who's famous adventurer of renown
One day, my father brought back a piece of clothing that was fairly casual.
I wore those clothes secretly out of curiosity and a little longing,
but it was cursed and cannot be taken off.
When I asked my father in detail, it seemed that it was a magical item called apparently "The Robes of Peruseteia", belonging to an ancient Goddess.
Rem thought that wearing such clothes would cause problems with daily life and headed for a distant mountain, rumoured to be the place the Goddess last slept... ....

-Game Content-

An ordinary girl, Rem, has caught the curse of horny clothes and must do her best to somehow find a cure. Main scenes are rape upon defeat by monsters, forced encounters and prostitution to villagers.
Mainly focusing on H-Scenes, the RPG element is simple and easy to play.
Symbol encounter system, message skip, backlog, recollection room, etc are available.

16 basic CG+ Standing picture cut in. There are around 10 different art changes in each.
As the stroy progressess, the erotic scenes change step by step, totaling in 100 scenes.
There's a prostitution scene for almost all the villagers with a few exceptions.
Ahegao face, and including somewhat maniac scenes such as urination.

You can check the game out here: DL Site JPN:

Link to WIP-

Last edited:

John Cena

Lurker
Reputation score
Are you dropping this?
I may or may not continue to translate it i don't really know how to so it probably would take more time