What's new

VN/TEXT [Lolick Feetang] 無知の愛 (RJ222600)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
A new kinda animation gallery with lolis. That's about it, from the demo it seems that there's no gameplay, just animations. The "game" is fairly cheap and seems to contain 3 scenes, 2 in the demo (?). All scenes are animated, and it's all sprite sex yay. Decent art and pixel work. I'm impressed

Circle:

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I know I know I'm being that guy, but no links to loli games. That way we can keep this site running and avoid any knocks on our doors.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know I know I'm being that guy, but no links to loli games. That way we can keep this site running and avoid any knocks on our doors.
Thought that only applied to download links and not store pages. At least that's what I remember reading, I could be wrong.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Dlsite links are fine. If they weren't, all of the threads that come up simply from searching "loli" would have already been deleted.

aboutsunshine

Reputation score
I don't know if I can post the full game (hosted on zippyshare by me), if someone want the link just pm me.
Game animations are pretty fine. No gameplay, of course. Just 2 animations and nothing else.