What's new

[闇鍋第一艦隊] 元アサシンの令嬢救出作戦 盗賊のアジトへの単独潜入 / ~Former Assassin's Rescue Mission - Sneaking Into Thieves' Hideout Alone~ (RJ222638)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
Shouldn't this be up already? I couldn't find any... please lead me to the right thread if there is... tried searching but to no avail.
just a quick confirmation this is made by my favorite company and as they never let me down... I just absolutely love the battle rape scenes and their art style. I haven't tried it yet but
I'm assuming that its going to be fairly good as always.

english game link:

Japanese game link:

RJ222638_img_main.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Found a gallery and something slow downloading, if its the game (cause you never know..) I'll upload it to mega

meanwhile

Well it took a lot of effort and one weird black and white video later I got the game

Last edited:
OP
TuTTuru

TuTTuru

Reputation score
This game ive seen the gallery too at ehentai but i loved their games and all so just wanted to try it myself. And also this game came out quite a while back. Surprised to find no threads about this game at all.

Reputation score
how to you get this game to run? I always get a failed to load error message pop up on me

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
if it says you are missing a .dll file download and install the right RTP

Houtamelo

Reputation score
Found a gallery and something slow downloading, if its the game (cause you never know..) I'll upload it to mega

meanwhile

Well it took a lot of effort and one weird black and white video later I got the game

Could you please upload it again? The link is down and this game seems pretty good, thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.