What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ikebukuroDPC] 戦乱のヘキサ / The War Disorder Hexa (RJ222686)

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well~ DPC did say they might release a all clear item, after the game is complete(Future content planned it sound like)
And the current game is already pretty full,
But they say if enough people ask for it, they'll include a all clear item.

Nist if ut us bit gard ti reacgm only the one that require certain character to appear is hard.

And teh game has quite a lot of ending.

Everyone beside the male bandit(2 e nding) and female soldier(4 ending) have 3 ending.
can i ask for the full save? _:)3

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Game is updated to 1.04 still bug fixing on the official site

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Female swordman questline

Find 5 piece of information on the red hair man that killed her master
Reforge master's sword
Find a way to decode the information

Information 1 - Clear any misision that involve clearing bandit hideout
Information 2 - The church in the kingdom capital, talk to the boy then the nun
Information 3 - Talk to the patron at the desert pub in the upper left area
Information 4 - Talk to the Mining guy in the mining town in the lower lower left corner
Information 5 - Is a longer quest with some more choice, you start it by going to the border town, and saving the server girl in the bar from the emprie soldier and meeting the empire female general
Talk to the boy outside to accept hte quest to rescue his sister from the slaver in the town bast the empire border.
You have 3 way to past the border
1. Buy a pass in the desert town/trade town for 60k
2. Learn how to bribe the guard by talking to npc in the border town.
- Talk to the left guard from the left, then the right, then the front, and he'll turn to the right, stand behind him and pass him the money from behind, if you try any other way, other guard will spot and arres you.
3. Brute force throguh(Every battle will decrease health)
After reaching the town, sleeping in the first inn will result in a event, and the slaver house is in the upper right corner, you again have 3 option.
1. Brute force your way in, the first battle will have the guard poison you immediately, break in and fight.
2. If you have befriended the crossdressing mercenary, she'll be in the bar, and she'll assist you by pretending to sell you as a slave, then break in and fight along side you to break out.
3. Talk to the bar owner to learn of a information broker in the north entrance, give the old man a coin, t hen talk to the north wall, he'll give you information for a slaver to help, who say will pretend to sell you, but sell you for real, hardest route, since you'll have to fight your way out naked with no gear.
After saving them, you'll get the fifth information.

Reforging master's sword
In the river town north, talk to the blacksmith to find that you need a rare stone to forge the sword, and go to the mining town to learn about information ont he stone, talking to the miner have a chance to get one, but you'll have to go to the market in the desert town to buy one, once you get it and 1000, bring it back to the smith to reforge it, after a few day or mission, it will be complete.
Another option is after the mining town, go to the desert inn town and talk to a NPC there to learn that the miner has moved to the small village, go to that and talk to a oldman, who will tell you of a lost mine that might still have it to the south of the trading town, it's a harder route, but has more enemy to fight.
If you don't have the amster sword, you can't damage the red haired man

Decoding the information
Gain access to the kingdom library forbidden section
Find a blonde male noble that travel between the kingdom village inn, talk to thim 5~6 time,(I recomend doing the souther town first, since it's lkely that the storyline will have them be taken over by the empire, so he won't appear.
After meeting 5/6 time, he'll offer to meet him, go to the kingdom capital inn, check the bounty, you can now go to the upper right area to meet him.
He'll offer you tea, drink and you'll be poisoned.
He'll explain that the tatoo is actually a magical tattoo, and that he likes you and that it cast a debuff on female, so if you can't beat him in the current poisoned state, you can't beat the tatooed man, and instead of you losing to him, he'll keep you as a pet instead.
Defeat him and he give you access to the library

Even if you don't have it, on the 10th day, once you have all 5 information, you'll know that the red haired man is in the trading town, and will be in one of the home(Random, so try S/L method)

Female Soldier, nothing really to it, level up and rank up and accept the side mission, level and rank carry over to new game.

Female general Good End requirement

1. Save the made, when you see her being tricked downstair, go save her immediately
2. Defeat the bandit(They hide in the upper left corner of the map (You can wait till your advisor is captured then save her, that'll increase her prediction rate)
3. Get rid of the traitor politician/minister, you'll have to wait for the adventurer sister of the maid to appear first, th en talk to your advisor, and she'll introduce you to the female swordman, then go meet the pilitiican/minister
4. Reach the Empire capitol within 10 round
5. Talk to the princess to get the sword before final battle(Might not be that required)

Other stuff, if doing oth er stuff, before getting rid of the politician, you can have his son defend, he's unbeatable, but not usable after you get rid of him.
You can try and get the rebellion help, talk to the princess often to gain their trust

2 Bad End
Get rid of politican, but didn't defeat Empire
Get rid of EMpire, but not Politician

Last edited:

Tashigamea

Lurker
Reputation score
Where exactly is the stone in the desert town bazaar? I cant seem to find it.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Where exactly is the stone in the desert town bazaar? I cant seem to find it.
In the market area, you'll have to take a "hidden" path through the tree...left side?
Another option is after the mining town, go to the desert inn town and talk to a NPC there to learn that the miner has moved to the small village, go to that and talk to a oldman, who will tell you of a lost mine that might still have it to the south of the trading town, it's a harder route, but has more enemy to fight.

Game is up to ver 1.07, but path is too big, so delayed for a bit

And True ENd is quite interesting, we finally learn the "plot" of the game, which ties into their previous doujin, etc.

The cloaked adventurer in the beginning at the bar, is listening to the stories told by the bard about the start of the Empire and the end of the kingdom through six character, what is known as fact is that the Empire won, and the kingdom is destroyed, what happens between the six character is open to interpertation like the three kingdom stories of China with multiple varation.

The cloaked adventurer is the strongest mercenary of the previous text game and doujin, he was the last prince of the kingdom, but got picked up by the previous strongest mercenary and taught all his skill and tactic, the young prince later grew up to become the strongest mercenary.

The story basicly focus on 3 war

ノード戦役 (This game and the ノード侵攻 1-5 (Prequel to the game) doujin)
Basic story is how the Empire launched a conquest campaign with a new commander in chief(Male general) that allowed raping of civilian, enemy soldier and even own soldier and other behavior that have not been done before(In game, you can see female soldier/knight and quite a few male soldier look down on such behavior)
But once started, it lead to the change of the war, and the eventual downfall of the empire.
The war ended with the Empire winning, and only the kingdom prince escaping(Female soldier and male bandit route)
Who got picked up by a mercenary(Strongest) and took him in as a discipline<True END>

18 year later, the Empire's now the strongest, and have a female general and her 7 champion(Each with their own story) can be read in the Glory of the Grunewald
They formed a knight guild called the Grunewald knight guild

2 year later, the strongest female general(Tragic figure, but has hax ability) best friend, another general, got sick of the emperor and the empire way of doing thing, so choose to leave, took the female general's daughter with her at her mother's request.

2 Year later, a civil war broke out in the Empire, the New Republic rebellion are not match for the Grunewald Knight, so spent all their money on hiring one man, the strongest mercenary, who through his own skill and stuff, managed to defeat and capture all 7 champion and the general, ensuring the republic victory.
The 7 champion and general stories can be read in the GRASSEN'S WAR ANOTHER EPISODE 1-13 doujin, in that they basicly became sex slave for 9 year, and who they were before joining the guild.

And even though he defeated and captured them, he didn't participate in any raping or pillaging, and instead after t he final battle, he rescued the 9 year old youngest princess of the Empire(Seeing himself in her situation) and taught her all his skill and knowledge
But shortly left her, due to her being from the empire and her own goal.

At 18 year old,
She teamed up with the remaining noble, and formed a new army to defeat the republic, under the new empress, she has six general, including the female general's best friend, her daughter(Inherited her mother's special spear)
Part of it is in the Majestic Assault doujin

With her knowledge and skill, and her new army, she started winning against the Republic, so the republic has no choice, but to release a prisoner, the criminal tactictian, who's strategy and tactic that was adviced to the previous emperor was so vile, that the emperor ordered him imprisoned immediately without parole
Using his knowledge and trick, he was able to defeat and capture the new empress and her champions, when all hope seemed lost, the strongest mercenary came and defeated the 20 thousand army and rescued the them, who had also killed the republic president that was raping her at the time., along the same time the Grunewald knight 7 champion were also rescued.

2 year later, the Empire is reborn, with the young empress in charge, her teacher/lover/etc, left, because he can't forgive the empire for what it has done to h im, and went on his own mercenary journey

50 year later, after the empress passed away, the Empire was thrown into disarray, due to countless "heir" appearing claiming to have her bloodline, due to her time working in a brothel, and also captured as a sex slave, when defeated, leading to the downfall of the empire.

And here's a modified all clear save file, but I think I broke the skip dialoge thing

Last edited:

Tentalover

Reputation score
And True ENd is quite interesting, we finally learn the "plot" of the game, which ties into their previous doujin, etc.
That's really long, But yeah, yesterday I checked GE H, found their doujin and recognize the characters.

OP
D

derp01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Female swordman questline

Decoding the information
Gain access to the kingdom library forbidden section
Find a blonde male noble that travel between the kingdom village inn, talk to thim 5~6 time,(I recomend doing the souther town first, since it's lkely that the storyline will have them be taken over by the empire, so he won't appear.
After meeting 5/6 time, he'll offer to meet him, go to the kingdom capital inn, check the bounty, you can now go to the upper right area to meet him.
He'll offer you tea, drink and you'll be poisoned.
He'll explain that the tatoo is actually a magical tattoo, and that he likes you and that it cast a debuff on female, so if you can't beat him in the current poisoned state, you can't beat the tatooed man, and instead of you losing to him, he'll keep you as a pet instead.
Defeat him and he give you access to the library
I can't seem to ever find him in the southern town. I can find him at most 3 times at town inns but then he won't show up anymore no matter what I do.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I can't seem to ever find him in the southern town. I can find him at most 3 times at town inns but then he won't show up anymore no matter what I do.
He only shows up in town that are under kingdom rule, but as chapter progress, the empire will start taking over those town.(So check a map, blue are kingdom, red are empire, or check the soldier in town to see which faction they belong to.)
And also only show up in town that you haven't visited yet, so it's better to visit those town that will be taken over first.

OP
D

derp01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
He only shows up in town that are under kingdom rule, but as chapter progress, the empire will start taking over those town.(So check a map, blue are kingdom, red are empire, or check the soldier in town to see which faction they belong to.)
And also only show up in town that you haven't visited yet, so it's better to visit those town that will be taken over first.
I'm assuming the southern town you're referring to is テミロ, I legit can't even find him there on the very first day, and the town is for sure blue.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'm assuming the southern town you're referring to is テミロ, I legit can't even find him there on the very first day, and the town is for sure blue.
First day he should be in the starter town, you need to continue chapter to meet him again, so I believe he only appear once per chapter.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Game updated to ver 1.2
2018/05/15
 ver1.2
 ・不具合修正
回想部屋での凌辱の痕跡設定が回想部屋を出てもリセットされない不具合を修正
最初の酒場のゲス男のセリフ表示に不具合があったのを修正
アーデルハイト編の帝国城塞攻めで砦破りに不具合があったのを修正
砦攻めの流れ矢で死亡時、上手くスイッチがリセットされていなかった不具合を修正
インゴ編の貴族の館地下でキャラが表示されないことがある不具合を修正
インゴ編の鍛冶部屋にて一部装備が素材化出来ない不具合を修正
インゴ編の「険しい山道」の入り口から引き返せなくなる不具合を修正
インゴ編で小船が変なところに表示される不具合を修正
ギア編でグートルーン挑戦時の夢魔のメダル使用で発生する不具合を修正
ボルデ編の襲撃イベント敗北時に夢魔のメダル使用で発生する不具合を修正
ボルデ編のグートルーン調落イベントで発生する不具合を修正
ボルデ編のモブ女騎士調教時に発生していた不具合を修正
レダ編ノーゲイル隊長時にのみ発生するいくつかの不具合を修正
レダ編捕虜拷問時に夢魔のメダルの数が正しく表示されない不具合を修正
レダ編の帝国城砦襲撃イベント敗北時に発生する不具合を修正
フェイ編のクレメン空き家で夢魔のメダル復帰時に発生する不具合を修正
女主人公でエロシーンをスキップした際に正しく処女喪失されないケースを修正
 ・微修正&微調整
誤字脱字修正
ED小部屋の条件説明文章に若干の誤りがあったのを修正
一部イベントシーンの画像表示順序を修正
浴室におけるグートルーン戦の特殊イベントの仕様を主人公別に変更
ボルデ編商人から町娘を購入した際の種別にズレがあったのを修正
ボルデ編戦略マップチュートリアルの挙動を微調整
リザルトフィールドのニーヤ、駐屯地のソリアとの会話発生処理を微修正
 ・仕様変更
最初の酒場の酒補充を、仲介人が来てからも行える仕様に変更
一部装飾品にステート耐性等を追加
乗馬の状態で地図を見ると下馬してしまうため、乗馬中は地図が見れない仕様に修正
フェイ編チャプター8以降は王都教会で宿泊できないように変更
インゴ編でベッドでチャプター送りした際にもバッドエンド前の金庫使用を誘導する仕様に変更
ボルデ編ユニコーンイベントで、チャプター8以降は該当砦を攻められない仕様に変更。
(すでにチャプター8以降で該当砦を落としてしまっている場合、もう一度ボルデ編で商人に話しかければそこからやり直せるようになっています)

Tentalover

Reputation score
btw, anyone has the newest version?
or at least a full save that have a working skip button? :LOL:

ecyttel

Reputation score
after captured and sold female general, where can i find the princess ?
you need to sell both female general and bandit leader. the princess will show running downward along the mountain on right side in the world map with one female guard. need to rush or she will escape.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Grassens war are some of my favorite doujins ever, finding this almost brought a tear to my eye.

chinadude101

Reputation score
Female Soldier, nothing really to it, level up and rank up and accept the side mission, level and rank carry over to new game.
Is the loss inevitable? On the first playthrough at least. Or am I just playing poorly. Also, is there something I'm missing or are the battles super hard, at least against the knights and the Pink Haired Girl. Also what's the side mission you mentioned?