What's new

ACT [NineBirdHouse] プリンセスディフェンダ / Princess Defender (RJ223394)

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I didn't see a post about this game yet, so I figured I would say something. Let me know if I should delete this post.

Anywho, it plays out like one of those old flash games I used to play. Two sides have a main thing to defend, from which either side can spawn units to help. Each sides' units charge down a single lane, as well as the player who controls the main female lead. The female lead can also summon Elementals, fairy-like things that have limited time to shoot magical bolts or something, and cast skills/spells. You can unlock/upgrade stuff using the ingame currencies. You have skill/spells, a basic attack combo, and the ability to dash. Game's pretty easy, not much else.

If you complete the four stages in the trial, you unlock the EXTRA section, a gallery of the trials' roster. The gallery does lack the enemy Succubus x Melee Soldier animation that I've seen though. The Game Over scenes are also fully animated in Live2D, of which two are in the game (and some kinda variation of each?).

alan0n

Reputation score
dlsite says its scheduled for mid-may release, so not far out at all. The art looks delicious, will be watching for this one.

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
it was released today

alan0n

Reputation score
It is on that cat site as well.

A quick overview for anyone who hasnt gotten their hands on it yet. The gameplay is a 2d side-scroller in tower defense style. The game play itself... isnt that good honestly, very passable for this type of game though. The in battle rapes are pretty okay, basically just putting you out of commision for several seconds. The loss CGIs and animations though are excellent quality.

Overall quite satisfied with this one. Its not overly long, but still is a pretty decent package.

Last edited:

pabst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Great game. One of the better ones in recent years.

mehulation

Reputation score
Best ACT game in a very long time, excited to see more from this new circle.
The game over animations were 10/10, due to the way they changed during each stage, with escalating corruption levels.
The fifth and sixth level's were my personal favorites. The fifth level's due to them being hypnosis based, with the voice actor doing a different personality for them.
The second version of the fifth level was especially good, as it included breaking the hypnotism during sex.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game play is fairly good.
Very hard does make you work a little, and rely on using troops to tank.
Last 2 levels: I use the war goddess title (7th) to make the soldiers tankier.
Setup is: shield, great sword, axe, and mage for soldiers; light & fire element; plus Tornado and the last skill.

Shisaye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im pretty disappointed that there's no h interaction with the female soldiers... they just die.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Im pretty disappointed that there's no h interaction with the female soldiers... they just die.
Even if there is, I would be too busy during game play to care :p
Anyway, you can strip them partially once you unlock a certain title.

Shisaye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Even if there is, I would be too busy during game play to care :p
Anyway, you can strip them partially once you unlock a certain title.
to be honest i have no idea what a title is in this context. i played through the game once on very easy and i havent seen anything title-ish but i cant read moonspeak so the entire time i was just guessing what i'm buying / doing...

where do you see titles? is that a separate menu of sorts? and can someone please roughly translate the buy menu? my guess would be that the first thing is dmg the second health the third regen but i have no idea about the others. i just bought them randomly.
i would like to try a harder difficulty but i doubt that's such a good idea having no clue what stuff does/is.