What's new

ACT [NineBirdHouse] プリンセスディフェンダ / Princess Defender (RJ223394)

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Translation of Title's effect:
(The unlock condition in brackets)
The ones left blank are H-related title, and just increase your lust meter build up.

1526877666711.png

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh wow, this game surprised me big time. Don't judge it on the first 3-4 chapters. The difficulty scales up quite a bit, and there's actually some strategy needed later on. Units and fighting styles have counters that can mess you up if you don't pay attention. There are some maps where you need to be offensive with your character, and other maps where you have to just buff the hell out of your units and support them.

Pretty cool game overall so far.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Menu Translation per request:
Translation of Title's effect:
(The unlock condition in brackets)
The ones left blank are H-related title, and just increase your lust meter build up.
Thank you! That already helped a lot.
but i still don't understand what the last upgrade does (the white expensive one all the way down)
and could you also tell me how to get this last title i'm missing?
missing title.png

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seriously, am I the only one getting stuck at the logos? I need to know this.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh wow, this game surprised me big time. Don't judge in on the first 3-4 chapters. The difficulty scales up quite a bit, and there's actually some strategy needed later on. Units and fighting styles have counters that can mess you up if you don't pay attention. There are some maps where you need to be offensive with your character, and other maps where you have to just buff the hell out of your units and support them.

Pretty cool game overall so far.
As the game progress, it adds a range element, range with splash damage, and a zerg element for you to deal with.
One of the boss also has an annoying tentacle summon circle that you have to dodge.

I did fairly well with either the element focus build until mid-way... then had to swap to a more troop focus build to tank the zerg of mobs.
Soldiers => tank
Elemental & mage soldier => turrets. Archer gets too weak later on.
Princess is too squishy to run out front alone in the last 3 chapters on VH, so she is relegated to tornado/omni-slash near the end XD

@Shisaye
Try repeatedly losing in the same level 3 times so you see the 3rd version of the H cut scene.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
IIRC the explanation says the title is obtained by obtaining the 3rd stage of escalation of the stage defeat H-scenes for all 7 stages.
Lose 3 times in each stage?
It's kinda like unlocking all the stage defeat scenes the hard way, I suppose.

Also, quick writedown of upgrades from top to bottom, massively colored by personal bias:

Status Upgrades:
>Red: Increases ATK
>Green: Increases max HP
>Green: Increases HP regen rate
>Yellow: Increases max Stamina (for dashing)
>Yellow: Increases Stamina regen rate
>White: Increases % of splash/'cleave' damage when hitting more than one enemy with normal attacks.

Skill Upgrades:
>Air Slash: basic 2-hit attack right in front of MC.
>Healing: heals MC's HP.
>Aerial Edge: dash-through and damage enemies. Has i-frames.
>Enchant Wind: temporarily increase movement speed, halve stamina cost for dashing, and increase normal attack damage.
>Whirlwind: create a multihit windball in front of MC. Knocks back.
>Princess Order: increase ATK and damage reduction for all elementals and soldiers.
>Tornado: create a multihit tornado about half a screen wide in front of MC. Knocks back, has i-frames.
>Sylpheed Storm: massive sword beam. Knocks back, has i-frames. Starts on cooldown. Level to max (3) to allow it to be used from the start.

Soldier Upgrades:
>Elf Knight: melee. Low stats overall, but comes out fast.
>Elf Archer: long range. Low damage, but is out of danger for the most part.
>Elf Mage: medium range. Decent damage in an AoE.
>Elf Fortress: melee. Longest lead time and doesn't attack, but really tough and further reduces damage taken from physical attacks by the power of a huge shield. Weak to magic.
>Elf Warrior: melee. Slow to move and attack, but fairly tough and inflicts large damage in an AoE. Would probably get outright better than Mages if not for the fact that taking damage tends to make units flinch.
>Elf Saber: melee. Long lead time and highest cost, but overall highest stats, really fast, can do splash damage after later upgrades, and immune to getting tempted by succubi.

Elemental Upgrades:
>Wind Spirit: low damage, but high rate of fire.
>Fire Spirit: inflicts damage in an AoE circle.
>Water Spirit: inflicts the slow ailment.
>Earth Spirit: inflicts knockback and has above-average damage.
>Thunder Spirit: long range. Slightly weaker and faster than Fire, Water and Earth.
>Light Spirit: heals in an AoE. Probably the only way MC can stay in the frontline for an extended amount of time later on.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
IIRC the explanation says the title is obtained by obtaining the 3rd stage of escalation of the stage defeat H-scenes for all 7 stages.
Lose 3 times in each stage?
It's kinda like unlocking all the stage defeat scenes the hard way, I suppose.
Just to clarify, we are not just getting killed 3 times in each stage (this only shows the full screen GoR CG once). You need to see the GoR CG 3 times, so lose in the level 3 times (e.g. you can lose in 2-1, 2-2, 2-3 once each, or 3 times for 2-1.

Shisaye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
replayed on normal and this time i got absolutely everything thanks to you guys. :D

while i'm satisfied now i somewhat regret not playing on very hard instead because normal got slightly silly once i noticed that just having all 6 units on autospawn and pressing the buff all button every 60 seconds is actually enough to beat every single stage including the endboss.

you literally just win without ever moving a single step or hitting anything...

edit: oh. it took me until now to realize you can change the difficulty without loosing the upgrades. i kept pressing new game, starting all over again >_<. well i guess the second playthrough would have been way less entertaining if i knew that.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is there a way to reduce the princess lust value? I seem to be stuck at max.
Once you clear the game, there will be a button in the shop to reduce / increase lust. + / - 5 % per hit on the button.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I'm also having this problem. Does anyone have a solution? I mounted the disk and ran it, and it just stops at the NineBirdHouse logo.
I don't know what you guys are trying to run, because this one only needs a double-click on the .exe file (like 98% of the games here), then a config window appears asking what resolution you want, full-screened or windowed, what graphics quality etc., then click 'Play!' and presto, it is running...
Certainly no disk mounting and whatnot necessary.

EDIT: Aaaand I take it back. lol It appers, that if I were to run it with Locale Emulator (in Japanese locale), it indeed gets stuck on the logo. But if I start in the native locale or use NTLEAS, it works just fine. Hope this helps!

Last edited:

diana

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I checked the game using the full save file provided on the first page and got confused on the ending...

Why did the Princess gave herself to the soldiers as a reward for helping her? Is there another ending rather than that? It's the same ending even if I checked the file with the lust value of 0%...

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just to clarify, we are not just getting killed 3 times in each stage (this only shows the full screen GoR CG once). You need to see the GoR CG 3 times, so lose in the level 3 times (e.g. you can lose in 2-1, 2-2, 2-3 once each, or 3 times for 2-1.
I don't get it

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I don't get it
if u lose 3 time during a single STAGE u see a gor event.
there is 3 gor event for each LEVEL (a level is the location of the stage and can have multiple stage, 1-1, 1-2, 1-3)
to obtain that particular title u need to see every 3 gor event for each level of the game so;

level 1 stage 1, lose 3 time and see first gor event
lose 3 time again and see second gor event
lose another 3 time and see 3° gor event,

now change level and go in the level 2 stage 1,
repeat what u have done in level 1, and do that for each level of the game.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i see thanks but do i need to lose say in 1-1 THEN in 1-2?
i saw the animated gor cg foe the very very first area two times and it seemed the same to me (so i didnt even bother to try a 3rd time)