What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ223522] Eileen ~The Curse of Futanari Succubus~ / アイリーン~ふたなり淫魔の呪い~ Translation

barraged1

Reputation score

ULMF Thread: Link (dead)
DLsite:
Tags: Futa, Monster Girl
Game version: 1.01, but will work on any version since all the changes were bug fixes.
Patch version: , Alternate Download:

The links I supplied has 2 version to download:
1st: Small patch used to apply the translation to an existing game.
2nd: The Full game with the English patch already applied.

How to apply the patch
1:
Obtain the game through DLsite or other means.
2: Check to see if the game is unpacked, which you can tell by checking if there is a "Data" folder inside the "www" folder.
-If the game is not unpacked, use this tool:
3: Once the game is unpacked, you need to decrypt the image and sound files using this tool:
4: Finally, drag the files from the patch into the www folder, overwriting all previous files.

Versions:

v0.0.1 (5/21/2018)
-Items,Clothes,Weapons,Actors,Armors,Classes,Skills,States,Terms,System first run-through complete. Still needs to be spellchecked/translation checked.

v0.0.2 (5/28/2018)
-Terms and UI complete.

v0.0.3 (6/15/2018)
-Story Translated, Some Spellchecking, 33% of H-Scenes first pass complete.

v0.0.4 (6/19/2018)
-
Fixed encrypted images crash

v0.0.5 (6/29/2018)
-
Fixed church softlock and gambling minigame

v1.0.0 (11/26/2018)
-Full translation complete.

v2.0.0 (11/26/2018)
-
Bug fixes

v3.0.0 (11/28/2018)
-
Typos and missed lines

v4.0.0 (11/28/2018)
-
Typos and missed lines

Last edited:

DatBoi

Reputation score
Where do i insert these files, i've tried different locations but it wasnt working.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Where do i insert these files, i've tried different locations but it wasnt working.
Use Yugifan3's guide on how to apply a partial:

To summarize you unpack the game and drag the files from the mega link to the inside of the data folder that you can only see after unpacking.

In other news here is a status update on the translation:

20180527 Status - Copy.png

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Hey guys,

I've gotten a bit more progress done on the partial. All that's left is the enemies(which I can't do for now) and choices.

As for the full translation see below:

4WThaaO.png

Link is in the main post,
Enjoy

deathphnx

Reputation score
Im getting error Failed to load "img/system/iconset.png"....Nvm i used the guide lol Gj on the translation. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Hey everyone,

Here's an update on the translation:

I'm currently working on H-Scenes and doing spellchecking/fixing sloppy translation.

I've decided to update the patch/main post containing all of the game being translated and 4/12 H-Scenes being done.

Note: The H-Scenes are VERY rough in terms of flow/translation as I have only done one run though of the ones I've translated so far.
Note2: Just to not give anyone crazy expectations this translation is essentially a curated MTL with basic Japanese knowledge.
Note3: There is currently a bug with the hints menu that causes the game to crash sometimes. Avoid using it unless you save right before.

Enjoy

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Heya thanks for the hard work but I think u may have broken something in ver 3 that or somethings not workign the way it's suppose to. I'm getting a similiar error to Deathphnx above when I launch the game just get a black screen with Failed to load img/system/Iconset.png. I followed the guide and tried with the unpacked version but to no avail now the weird thing is that the translation doesn't even touch anything in the system folder which could suggest broken file pathing. Anyway if u know how to fix I'd appriate it.

dodongo821

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heya thanks for the hard work but I think u may have broken something in ver 3 that or somethings not workign the way it's suppose to. I'm getting a similiar error to Deathphnx above when I launch the game just get a black screen with Failed to load img/system/Iconset.png. I followed the guide and tried with the unpacked version but to no avail now the weird thing is that the translation doesn't even touch anything in the system folder which could suggest broken file pathing. Anyway if u know how to fix I'd appriate it.
In the www/data folder, find System.json and edit with notepad or any text editor, then find "hasEncryptedImages":false" and change it to "hasEncryptedImages":true"

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
Just updated the patch download with the fix from dodongo. Sorry about that.

deathphnx

Reputation score
game seems to crash after nun scene she seems to spawn in random areas and gets stuck on a wall, after opening the reference guide thing and viewing info the game gets stuck on"now loading", and when you win at the flipping card game thing, the bar maid always says you won the bunny cloths, even when you dont.

Last edited:
OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
game seems to crash after nun scene she seems to spawn in random areas and gets stuck on a wall, after opening the reference guide thing and viewing info the game gets stuck on"now loading", and when you win at the flipping card game thing, the bar maid always says you won the bunny cloths, even when you dont.
1st Problem: Are you using game version 1.01? I just went in and tested and it seems to work fine for me. I usually don't make any changes to actual game mechanics, only the text boxes.
2nd Problem: As posted above pleased avoid the tips/"reference guide" as its bugged in this version of the game. I think it has something to do with the image files but I cant fix it.
3rd Problem: This is a problem with version 1.01 that the game creator made. I'll fix it for them and put it in the next update.

Thanks for the reports.

baxort

Reputation score
I'm lost on where to put these files? I have the game but I don't know how to actually move the translation anywhere. Sorry if I'm being dumb

Beats9821

Reputation score
I'm also bugging on the nun section. She spawns where the big arrow is then walks into the handrails and the game stops progressing. How do I check my version? I used the link at the bottom of page one of the thread for this game.

I'm lost on where to put these files? I have the game but I don't know how to actually move the translation anywhere. Sorry if I'm being dumb
I also had some issues at first, cause I'm used to just decrypting an RGSS file. Follow the google doc guide posted earlier. Go to the folder it's extracted to. I ran the exe in there, Game.exe and it runs fine for me.

OP
barraged1

barraged1

Reputation score
I'm also bugging on the nun section. She spawns where the big arrow is then walks into the handrails and the game stops progressing. How do I check my version? I used the link at the bottom of page one of the thread for this game.

I also had some issues at first, cause I'm used to just decrypting an RGSS file. Follow the google doc guide posted earlier. Go to the folder it's extracted to. I ran the exe in there, Game.exe and it runs fine for me.
I just updated the patch to temporarily fix the church part and solve the bug at the milk bar.

Last edited:

LackAName

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation, being able to play through the game while understanding it was incredibly nice!

Although, I should mention that it seems like you ended up not fully translating all of Ending A (The one when you fight Rimururu in the succubus tower), it's all translated up until the conversation between Imp and the shopkeeper that initially gave Eileen the purity amulet, that's all still in Japanese.

Nianious

Reputation score
Hey, I was wondering if the menu is completely translated yet, because I applied the translation and everything is far in the very beginning is translated properly except for the main menu, the individual categories are fine, just the names of said categories are untranslated. Like the name "Items" isn't translated, but the contents if you select it are.