What's new

RPG RPG Maker [あたりめジャーキー] アイリーン~ふたなり淫魔の呪い~ / Eileen ~The Curse of Futanari Succubus~ (RJ223522)

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bought the game, was able to get Ending A and Ending B (one involves going into the demon tower and defeating the demon lord as soon as you can, you end up weakening the demon boss and the heroes end up defeating her, the other one involves going into the succubus tower in the desert and defeating the succubus, main character is still stuck with the curse, shows the imp and the shopkeeper talking, shopkeeper being a succubus who didn't like the current succubus leader).

2 tips, as soon as you get to the 2nd village, the shopkeeper on the right that sells cheese and milk is completely game breaking. She sells these for less than 20g, and one is a 80% restore HP potion and the other a 60% MP restore potion.

This combined with a Succubus (I went with the Big titty one) who are "protected by the demon lord" will completely invalidate fights on the demon tower where enemies only do physical damage.

Didn't get ending C, wonder if I had to lose to the succubus leader or demon leader?

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
@chibataue Is that the 1.02 version? Because I suspect that's the same version as one posted on AS, and that one's dated May 1st, which is the same day v1.02 was released, which means it could be any of the three (if AS version was downloaded prior to 1.02 release).

Which reminds me: I just checked game's DLsite page and noticed there are no update notes for 1.01 and 1.02. What's peculiar about it is that earlier today I saw the page with them included in the game's description. Conclusion: find the difference. Result: the page with update notes ends with game's RJ code (RJ223522 in this case; got it by following the DLsite link for the game from developer's DLsite blog), whilst the page without them ends in "RJ223522.html" (which is what Google Search gave me). Just in case, I'm going to leave the original notes here:

◆バージョン情報
バージョン1.01(2018.04.29)
・タウロスとの超乳戦で戦闘不能から復帰したときの不具合を修正しました。
・サキュバスがキャラクター図鑑に乗らない不具合を修正しました。
・カードめくりゲームのCコースで景品がでない不具合を修正しました。
・一度戦ったふたなり娘と再戦できる「夢魔の耳飾り」を王都の道具屋で購入できるようになりました。
 夢魔の耳飾りを持っている状態でベッドで眠るとアイリーンの夢の世界へいけます。

バージョン1.02(2018.05.01)
・カードめくりゲームの大当たりが表示され続ける不具合を修正しました。
・魔王城3Fで壁の上を通れる不具合を修正しました。
・ウスウス村で夢の世界から戻ったとき画面が少し明るくなる不具合を修正しました。
・夢の世界でタウロスと超乳戦ができるようになりました。
srry friend but i think this isn't the 1.02v. btw i'll try to get the 1.02v too in some hours.
if someone won't post a link here, i'll do it if found :)

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
@Roan Did you "help" Natalina (battle with magic disabled) after the lamia fight in the forest? I got Ending C and I beat every boss (Imp was the only boss I didn't capture) and I even missed the nun event completely. Nothing else comes to mind that might've affected the route trigger. For the record, I tried losing afterwards (to open the gallery) - the Ending didn't change. Also, how exactly did you get Ending A? I pretty much LEEEEEEEEEEEROY'd through to the castle beyond the desert (the castle in the desert wasnt accesible via the desert - the area around the exit (where the water flows out) was filled with water. Is the entrance somewhere else?)

Roan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Roan Did you "help" Natalina (battle with magic disabled) after the lamia fight in the forest? I got Ending C and I beat every boss (Imp was the only boss I didn't capture) and I even missed the nun event completely. Nothing else comes to mind that might've affected the route trigger. For the record, I tried losing afterwards (to open the gallery) - the Ending didn't change. Also, how exactly did you get Ending A? I pretty much LEEEEEEEEEEEROY'd through to the castle beyond the desert (the castle in the desert wasnt accesible via the desert - the area around the exit (where the water flows out) was filled with water. Is the entrance somewhere else?)
@akane750

Wait, the castle in the desert was flooded? Mine was open...? This game is so confusing. I know I was able to access the ruins in the desert by taking an alternate route jumping all over the place, the castle was filled with succubus and you had to drop a vase from the top floor to break an illusion and fight a copycat of the MC. The entrance wasn't flooded at all. Another thing is that I think? I helped Natalina (I lost that fight), another thing is that I never managed to get the NPC in the house that teaches you moves, and even right now she isn't there.

This is the screenie of the ruins inside the desert I was talking about. I came here after fighting a dragon in the demon tower and saving the "heroes". Top floor has the Succubus leader which leads to ending A? I think. The other one I just fought the demon lord and if you so much as touch her with a sex attack you instantly "win", leading to ending B where she gets pissed at you for doing what you did, blows you away, and the heroes come in but the Demon lord is so bothered with what you did that she apparently loses. I also missed the Nun Event.

Oh, one last thing, I only captured ONE monster until I got to this place. I then captured the Copycat, that was it, I captured nothing else.

1525224184918.png

Last edited:

thatdudeguy

Reputation score
@akane750

Wait, the castle in the desert was flooded? Mine was open...? This game is so confusing. I know I was able to access the ruins in the desert by taking an alternate route jumping all over the place, the castle was filled with succubus and you had to drop a vase from the top floor to break an illusion and fight a copycat of the MC. The entrance wasn't flooded at all. Another thing is that I think? I helped Natalina (I lost that fight), another thing is that I never managed to get the NPC in the house that teaches you moves, and even right now she isn't there.

This is the screenie of the ruins inside the desert I was talking about. I came here after fighting a dragon in the demon tower and saving the "heroes". Top floor has the Succubus leader which leads to ending A? I think. The other one I just fought the demon lord and if you so much as touch her with a sex attack you instantly "win", leading to ending B where she gets pissed at you for doing what you did, blows you away, and the heroes come in but the Demon lord is so bothered with what you did that she apparently loses. I also missed the Nun Event.

Oh, one last thing, I only captured ONE monster until I got to this place. I then captured the Copycat, that was it, I captured nothing else.

View attachment 13829
If you either sleep enough nights in beds (im not sure if this counter starts at the beginning of the game or when you beat the cow sucubbus) or talk to the blonde in the dessert inn the pink haired succ will have taken over the demon lord castle. when you win then you get ending C.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Confirmed: I went to the castle in the desert right away and it's not flooded. Last time I played I went to the desert town first, talked to Natalina (the blonde), even went to the tower, and only then went back to the desert (was slow on the uptake, thought I'd need something from later in the game to go back and get half the chests there, so the entrance was surrounded by water by the time I found the desert castle.

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is this game entirely futa x futa or is there any futa x fem?

NinjaNoods

Reputation score
What kind of issues? I unpacked the game with Enigma VBUnpacker, then applied the Hook Patcher, and attached ITHVNR to ClipLogr.
You had no issues then? I'm getting access violation errors while trying to use the unpacker. Not really sure how to go about figuring out what's wrong. First time it's happened for me.

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What skill do you use to "capture" a monster? I only finally got a companion with the cow boss and I'm not even sure how I did it.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You had no issues then? I'm getting access violation errors while trying to use the unpacker. Not really sure how to go about figuring out what's wrong. First time it's happened for me.
You need the latest version:

NinjaNoods

Reputation score
You need the latest version:
Honestly thought I was up to date. Can't believe that really fixed the problem. Weird cause it's never done that for anything else. Much appreciated.

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game hits a sweet spot for me fetish-wise with a cute futa having sex battles with other, more dominant and assertive futas, so I can't complain too much. Still, I feel like the "sex battle" portion of it is a bit thin. More variety in standing pictures could go a long way. The words on the screen say Eileen is bound or getting fucked, but a picture showing that would be great. Brief dialogue in combat of Eileen reacting to what's happening to her could also help. Or even more cut-ins, including ones for enemy attacks. Unless that happens later in the game, but so far I'm only seeing cut-ins for a few of Eileen's skills. I still like the game overall, especially for the game over scenes.

thatdudeguy

Reputation score
What skill do you use to "capture" a monster? I only finally got a companion with the cow boss and I'm not even sure how I did it.
you have to use the penetration skill and then use the ejaculation skill the more times you ejaculate the more likely they are to join you.

Reactions: Duo

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played for over 4 hours and I am still missing 4 scenes, can anyone share a full save/ gallery unlock as it would be faster than trying to describe which scenes I am missing and then trying to get them.

P.S. what exactly do you need to do with the nun, since I imagine she is supposed to be used for something?

thatdudeguy

Reputation score
Played for over 4 hours and I am still missing 4 scenes, can anyone share a full save/ gallery unlock as it would be faster than trying to describe which scenes I am missing and then trying to get them.

P.S. what exactly do you need to do with the nun, since I imagine she is supposed to be used for something?

for the nun you have to go to the church any day and talk to one of the guys on the right and answer with the second choice. he will tell you to come back on Saturday. there is a guy in front of the guild hall that tells the day and if its Saturday there will be a man standing in front of the church door. Talk to the guy and he will let you into the church if you talked to the other guy. go into the confessional and choose the new option(you might have to speak to the people in the church first).

another event is awhile after the huge boob demon you can get an event from the bunny girl next to the plant in the bar if you get the most expensive drink and then talk to her.

Regardless here is this.

Attachments

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for the nun you have to go to the church any day and talk to one of the guys on the right and answer with the second choice. he will tell you to come back on Saturday. there is a guy in front of the guild hall that tells the day and if its Saturday there will be a man standing in front of the church door. Talk to the guy and he will let you into the church if you talked to the other guy. go into the confessional and choose the new option(you might have to speak to the people in the church first).

another event is awhile after the huge boob demon you can get an event from the bunny girl next to the plant in the bar if you get the most expensive drink and then talk to her.

Regardless here is this.
Thanks for that.

DatBoi

Reputation score
Am i missing something in the area with the centaur-futas, they deal 60~ and then 120~ dmg to my main character oneshotting her... am i supposed to have something specific equipped ?

edit: it seems like they dont nuke you if they are in an "erotic"-state so if you're lucky and survive the first round filling up EP (erotic points) you can go into "peins mode" and be mostly safe.

Last edited:

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
someone have a generalization on what to do to get out of the first town when you start the game?