What's new

ACT [StudioS] Strip fighter 5 ABNORMAL EDITION (RJ223887)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
I feel like the game is a bit too underdeveloped.
Some cases have me unable to access anything but story mode, etc.
either your pressing wrong keys or you got to a different program. there are 2 exe that you can access one is the main one and the other seems like some kind of tentacle CG mode only kind of thing. you can only pick girls there.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
either your pressing wrong keys or you got to a different program. there are 2 exe that you can access one is the main one and the other seems like some kind of tentacle CG mode only kind of thing. you can only pick girls there.
No, its definitely an issue with the actual EXE to run the game. Then again, I don't think its specific to this game, as I own there Monster Girl fighting game as well and it seems to have the same issue. Might be some sort of strange compatibility issue, but I've found it near impossible to play both games on this engine outside of Story mode. Seems that I can also only move in the main menu via using my 360 controller and pushing diagonally upward to move down the list from "Story" to "2 Player" to "Practice", and even then when I do that I can't select any modes after doing so. Pretty strange stuff.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
@TuTTuru:
Futa: Can rape and be raped by any female character. Cannot rape Males. 2 total (Yuki and Kurosawa)
Male: Can rape and be raped by any non-futa female character. Can rape Futa. Cannot rape Males. 4 total (Al, Samyu_Game, S, and Incubus)
Female: Can rape and be raped by any Futa or Male character. Cannot rape or be raped by non-futa female characters with two exceptions. (Tina and Ririka can rape pretty much everyone)
I believe Al counts as futa, not male. I mean if Al gets raped by S in the first position there's an X-ray of a vagina...

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
I believe Al counts as futa, not male. I mean if Al gets raped by S in the first position there's an X-ray of a vagina...
o_O Or Studio S has a thing for cunt boys? Seeing as how he's (she's?) the only one whose dick is visible after being stripped.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Eh, it's ambiguous enough that people can fit it to their own preference I suppose.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
does cowgirl have any other sex moves than paizuri? i cant seem to trigger anything else

Puffino

Reputation score
How do I do sex moves? I'm trying everything but i just can't... Someone can tell me?

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's like real life. Just guess what the instructions mean and hope you get something out of it.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How do I do sex moves? I'm trying everything but i just can't... Someone can tell me?
Hold down, and press Q.

At least its that simple in concept. First you have a STRIP your opponent, though. To do that you have to have the STRIP meter maxed and finish the last round of the fight with the STRIP special move (Forward, down, forward, down, and an attack button [A, for example].) That is complicated enormously by the game having abysmal input detection. Just a minute ago I tried it again, and it took me dozens of attempts to get the game to actually perform that STRIP special.

Can anyone imagine how awesome this game would be if stripping happened automatically at half HP, and from that point on sex moves were always allowed DURING the fight?

thr0w4w4y13088

Reputation score
If anyone is having issues with the input detection, try going into the options and turning the gamepad support off. It increased the success rate of my input detection to be near-flawless, while beforehand it was completely horrid.

rick12

Lurker
Reputation score
Okey game just keeps crushing into character selection screen during midfight for no fcking reason. Like i almost land a stupid STRIP combo with stupid 3 bars and BAM-select your character. Any idea how to fix?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
and here i thought the laser babe athena vs games were the champion of clunkyness, oh how wrong i was
at least those were faithful to the supposed commands (which were nuts of course)

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If anyone is having issues with the input detection, try going into the options and turning the gamepad support off. It increased the success rate of my input detection to be near-flawless, while beforehand it was completely horrid.
I tried it. It seems like it might have helped very slightly, but it still takes numerous tries to get what amounts to a simple sequence to work.

Still wishing for a way to adjust the control scheme in Fighter Maker games.

In case anyone wants it, here is a list of available H-moves:

Yuki: Vaginal and anal penetration on females and futas.
Marun: No interaction with females. Handjob and lickjob on males and futas.
Kurasawa: Vaginal penetration and fingering on females and futas.
Hibiki: Footjob only on males and futas. No interaction with females.
Stroh: Footjob and handjob on males and futas. No interaction with females.
Riyona: Riding with two variations on males and futas. No interaction with females.
Al: Vaginal and anal penetration on females and futas.
Ririka: Vibrator on females...and males.
Samyu Game: Vaginal, anal, and vibrator on females and futas.
S: No interaction (strange because I thought I remembered him having at least vaginal penetration on females and futas).
Incubus: Tentacles and dual tentacles with Succubus on females and futas.

A few characters are too painful to test for this list. Ranko's STRIP move is grapple range only which means that spamming attempts and failing due to the input detection nightmare usually results in a normal KO before the strip move goes off. Holstaurus's STRIP move only works when she does it against opponents that jump and land near her and seems to have mediocre results even when its somehow executed correctly...once again because it basically requires grapple range.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.