What's new

ACT [Suniiru] ロイヤル令嬢漂流記 / Royal Girl Adrift (RJ225459)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So uh... can't say I've ever posted an actual game before but I saw this one and didn't find anything on it with multiple searches so figured I'd be the first to post it...?

I guess it's also from the same circle that made RUINTERRIBLE:

Dlsite:
ENGdlsite:

Game seems to be about a (assuming Royal) young lady that washes ashore on an island and you need to survive/ gather/ craft. From what I've played there's health, hunger, thirst and arousal bars the arousal plays little H-scenes every time it fills up, there's "game over" scenes when you lost all your health and there also seems to be a max carrying capacity, that is relatively high.

Fun game though I seem to be stuck in it now, you start out with only snakes on the island for enemies and after you reach some weird altar/ statue thing it gives you an orb and suddenly some orcs pop up. I assume from here you have to get more orbs from more statues but the trees intersect the land sometimes and make new paths hard to find. As such I'm going to be lazy and hope someone else can figure out what I'm missing!

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
From the preview video on dlsite it looks like you can chop down the trees that get in your way.

OP
Renmaru

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the preview video on dlsite it looks like you can chop down the trees that get in your way.
True, as long as they don't spawn on one of the multiple platforms you can't stand on.

Motuk

Reputation score
I played this game and the whole point is it leave the island. There is a key on the island that opens a chest that have directions to build a ship. There is a dock on the north side of the island where you will build the ship. So gather up those materials and build your ship, good luck.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, but from the pics on the store page, there's so much more to the game besides building a boat and getting off.

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Warning, you will 100% get spoilered. Not that there is much to spoil anyway.

First Island is easy, go as far north as you can and you find the pier you can build the boat at. From there walk along the left wall and you discover a more or less hidden path that leads you to a chest and a red-orb (that you need for the boat), taking the red-orb also spawns orcs on the island. From there you farm, farm and farm until you can build the boat -> ez.

The next time you start a new game, you are on island 2, which has slimes, tentacle things, bulls and scorpions ontop of the already existing chickens and snakes. Also it has multiple piers and I guess the pier you have to build the boat at is chosen randomly. The second island is also quiet big, has a ruin-area where you need a green-orb that is at the north-west side of the island, picking it up, again, spawns orcs. In that ruin area you insert the green-orb and you recieve the red-orb needed for the boat and the boat-blueprint.

Don't know if there is a third island, it was way too repetetive for me to even try to finish the second one. Mostly because you can see ALL h-scenes in the game at island 2.

So far what I can tell you where to "find" the h-scenes :

Dying to : Orcs, Tentacles, Slimes.
Reach 100 arousal, you get that by eating cooked meat and walking over the big flowers.
Walk into a pink plant with 90+ arousal on island 2.
Sit on the throne/chair at the ruins on island 2.

You might also get a scene when you let your thirst / hunger reach 0, but I can't remember right now. Either game over or a scene.

I think so far I missed 1 scene, can't be bothered to replay the game for that.

Great art, mediocre / repetetive gameplay. This has become a norm lately, FeelsBadMan.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Great art, mediocre / repetetive gameplay. This has become a norm lately, FeelsBadMan.
Good, as long as the art and H is great, that's all I care about. Unfornately, base on what you describe, there doesn't seem to be much H-content and most of it seems to be plants and tentacles, which are bleh for me.

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you get to the second island? I built the boat on the first island and it took me back to the main page. Starting a new game just takes me back to the first island except I can't build the workbench because it says I already have one but I can't find it.

Edit: Nevermind, had to delete my savefile to get the second island. Where do you get the ship blueprints? I got the second gem, but can't find where the blueprints are.

Last edited:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Humpf. I am loosing my creative spirit after building all tables and check each item for the moon-signs.
I also tried all food types, normal and cooked. Ores, weapons, armor, i almost think everything...
What kind of material is this?
Screenshot_1.png

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
KanjiTomo OCRs that as 原油:0個 and gives a definition of "crude oil"

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
KanjiTomo OCRs that as 原油:0個 and gives a definition of "crude oil"
There were orcs early in the game.
Now there arent anymore. I tried to drop the red orb and pick it back up. Noting
Killed the orc-looking guys in the desert, they only drop leather.

Does anyone know how to respawn orcs?
(they were on top of the beginning area for me. now there are only snakes and tentacles)

edit: I red too quickly, now i see you wrote OCRs.
Where do I find that crude oil? Or from what can I gain it from?
edit 2: The only liquid accessible place which didnt regain your thirstmeter, was in the desert. Found the oil. Thanks for the great hint <3

Last edited:
OP
Renmaru

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Warning, you will 100% get spoilered. Not that there is much to spoil anyway.

First Island is easy, go as far north as you can and you find the pier you can build the boat at. From there walk along the left wall and you discover a more or less hidden path that leads you to a chest and a red-orb (that you need for the boat), taking the red-orb also spawns orcs on the island. From there you farm, farm and farm until you can build the boat -> ez.

The next time you start a new game, you are on island 2, which has slimes, tentacle things, bulls and scorpions ontop of the already existing chickens and snakes. Also it has multiple piers and I guess the pier you have to build the boat at is chosen randomly. The second island is also quiet big, has a ruin-area where you need a green-orb that is at the north-west side of the island, picking it up, again, spawns orcs. In that ruin area you insert the green-orb and you recieve the red-orb needed for the boat and the boat-blueprint.

Don't know if there is a third island, it was way too repetetive for me to even try to finish the second one. Mostly because you can see ALL h-scenes in the game at island 2.

So far what I can tell you where to "find" the h-scenes :

Dying to : Orcs, Tentacles, Slimes.
Reach 100 arousal, you get that by eating cooked meat and walking over the big flowers.
Walk into a pink plant with 90+ arousal on island 2.
Sit on the throne/chair at the ruins on island 2.

You might also get a scene when you let your thirst / hunger reach 0, but I can't remember right now. Either game over or a scene.

I think so far I missed 1 scene, can't be bothered to replay the game for that.

So don't suppose you would know the rough materials needed to craft said boat? I've gotten the red orb for some time and checked that dock with all kinds of material but nothing seems to work...

Reputation score
I don't suppose this has been put on any upload sites? I only see torrents of it when I try Googling the RJ number.

Tae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Well fuck me. I just discovered that you can break the game by chasing a chicken into a pier. For some reason the chicken becomes untouchable when it reaches the end of the pier, and now I can build a ship.

Would someone please kindly share their complete save file?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Based on the file size, I'm guessing the none of the H scenes are animated. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Based on the file size, I'm guessing the none of the H scenes are animated. Can anyone confirm/deny this?
Correct. Pictures which change and text in moon language.

And personally I must say I was disappointed about the Hentai-Part.
The game is lots of fun for a couple hours by its mechanics and co. However I completed the game with only 1 Scene (Which was unavoidable with the altar-chair) and none of the monsters managed to trigger a scene on me. They are just too easy to handle.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
However I completed the game with only 1 Scene (Which was unavoidable with the altar-chair) and none of the monsters managed to trigger a scene on me. They are just too easy to handle.
Oh, looks like they didn't change that from their previous game. It took forever to get an hscene because the enemy would do barely any damage and it took a few seconds just to get back up from one attack.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Man, what an incredible waste of potential this was. The game looks great and plays well enough. It's actually got a decent foundation for a basic survival sim, but then doesn't anything with it.

Same with the visually appealing character art. Good clothing destruction and character expressions and that's about it. The actual scenes are subpar at best.

If it had just little more content on either the gameplay front or had more going on H-wise this would have been great.

Status
Not open for further replies.