Reputation score

how to type in this game :/
help meeee

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score

how to type in this game :/
help meeee
Here you go. Read up on these. https://ulmf.org/threads/read-before-posting.1185/
There's also a nice preview button for you as to avoid uninformative posts like these. Be sure to use it next time you'd like to post something, especially when starting new threads.

So, for those who wonders what game this is; it's basicly a word-guessing game. You're given a robot for some reason and your job is to figure out who sent it to you and why. You do this by entering hiragana/kanji into the search engine. Different words will give different responses. For example, she responds to "Glare" and "Functions", amongst others. You can paste Kanji and hiragana into the search bar, so no need for a Japanese keyboard.

Last edited:

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Aside from bad thread making, I'm facing the same point as the OP. How/What commands are we able to type in the box? I tried basic ones in hiragana and they don't work

yinfonn1

Reputation score
Don't think a new thread of this is needed

This is probably not the most popular game, but i'm having issues with the final part of the glare1more story line.

Has anyone found out the password of the PC?

Rinbokusan

Mysterious Heroic Fox!
Reputation score
Daaaaang! That's one way to earn easy negative rep.

ecyttel

Reputation score
Don't think a new thread of this is needed

This is probably not the most popular game, but i'm having issues with the final part of the glare1more story line.

Has anyone found out the password of the PC?
1st is the food you make.
second is... i can't remember if it's ロゼ or プルケ
the last one is your name

yinfonn1

Reputation score
1st is the food you make.
second is... i can't remember if it's ロゼ or プルケ
the last one is your name
Oh thanks very much. I've been at this for hours and there were no suttle hints towards any of the passwords from what i could see.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
"14 angry emojis"
Is this thread a punching bag now? Either way its funny.

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I pity the fool. But then again the concept of the game is pretty refreshing to have guessing games inside it.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Welp,while this is up,can I ask if someone has a save or something? The game is literally unplayable if you can't run moonspeak.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Wow this game is actually really nice, you start off the game with no information about the backstory, assuming it is just a regular world and you interact with robot maid and shit.
But as the story progress they reveal where you really are, a nice little plot twist.

The bonus story is a bit spooky.

Hopefully they release an english version because you need to speak moon tongue to play this game.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Here you go, people. Not every word included, but enough to finish the game.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Godalmighty I tell you the "Your name" bit doesn't work it always resets me to the very beginning of the passwords. Am I doing something wrong?

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Godalmighty I tell you the "Your name" bit doesn't work it always resets me to the very beginning of the passwords. Am I doing something wrong?
Are you spelling it right? The game is very sensitive when it comes to correct grammar.
Otherwise, you can try Roza > your name > favorite food. It works in any order for me, but that's what I used the first playthrough.
If the problem persists, use ヒロシ as your name and ミートローフ as your food. I just tried playing this again from the start and had no problems getting to the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.