What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Anmitsuya] プライマルスフィア / Primal Sphere (RJ227685)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score
To my knowledge, there is only the partial for 'Little Braver', and... not much else? Though if there are TLs of the other ones, please, do endarken me!
well RJ176993 got an partial, here it is , cant find the other now :(

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
anyone knows how to get the item that makes you immune to petrification against the basilisks?
Seedy town, search at the end of a hidden path to the east. Buy the item that looks like a crescent moon.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What do you do once you have all 7 Paw Stamps from the cats?

Anyone know how to get the first B Rank mission? Beat the game and it was still *******

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the first B Rank mission? Beat the game and it was still *******
The first B-rank mission is ランクB:海賊王の依頼 - The Pirate King's Request. So I assume it's unlock condition is a) Completing the C-rank mission where you deliver ice cream to the Pirate King, and then b) talking to everyone in フラマンヴィル (The Pirate Town). You're probably looking for someone who mentions the Pirate King's daughter. I assume you'll know who exactly it is when you talk to someone and get the unlocking sound effect.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Than hold in german XD.
Bild 1 (siehe oben)
Weiß wer was ich tun muß um in die Höhle zu kommen.
Hab nurn Buch vom Priester bekommen find aber nicht raus wie es da weiter geht.
Oder auch bei der Katze 6 wo man den Fisch her bekommt. Danke

butterflyfreer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do I do the last mission (last one that appears in the guild under class A, I am unsure if this is actually the last mission)

Hyper

Reputation score
Does anyone have the h-code for this game? Cant seem to hook any text from it.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
How do I do the last mission (last one that appears in the guild under class A, I am unsure if this is actually the last mission)
You befriends the demons when they go out (first the blue one in the town with candy shop, then the red one in the ice cream location, then finally the demon girl at the main town) then as you progress the story more there should be an event where the final boss awaken and you find the red one on the world map.

After you go save the demon girl, the A rank quest to defeat the final boss should show up.

butterflyfreer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You befriends the demons when they go out (first the blue one in the town with candy shop, then the red one in the ice cream location, then finally the demon girl at the main town) then as you progress the story more there should be an event where the final boss awaken and you find the red one on the world map.

After you go save the demon girl, the A rank quest to defeat the final boss should show up.
Yeah, I got that A level quest after freeing the girl but have not found the final boss...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, I got that A level quest after freeing the girl but have not found the final boss...
Oh that, it's a location at the very north of the map, same spot you went to rescue the demon girl.

But it'll be blocked by a barrier initially.

You'll need to get some stone tablet (forgot if it's from another quest or you just get it while doing demon girl part) and have the guy in the house north of the zombie island translate it for you (go to the island, go into a path with the poison swamp, at the top of that map is a spot you can investigate to find a door, just keep going to the end, fight a boss, you'll then get the method to break the final boss's barrier)

butterflyfreer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh that, it's a location at the very north of the map, same spot you went to rescue the demon girl.

But it'll be blocked by a barrier initially.

You'll need to get some stone tablet (forgot if it's from another quest or you just get it while doing demon girl part) and have the guy in the house north of the zombie island translate it for you (go to the island, go into a path with the poison swamp, at the top of that map is a spot you can investigate to find a door, just keep going to the end, fight a boss, you'll then get the method to break the final boss's barrier)
Bingo!

Cheers

ignis389

Reputation score
what are the chances of a translation? i'm kind of wandering around aimlessly with no idea what i'm doing lol

Hentaiair

Reputation score
Anyone figure out how to get C rank mission for Basilisk and B rank mission for Magician to show up.

I could not get either of them... Is it because I let pirate girl and church girl get raped that I lose access to them?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.