What's new

[Akari Blast!] 1room -家出少女- / 1room -Runaway Girl- (RJ228027)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone familiar with Cult Parthia? it's the group behind Miriel Medicine and Magic.

Link for reference:

For a few years they've been working on 2 promising games but both hit a halt for a whole year. On June 21st 2018, they announced that they're working on a new smaller game for Akari Blast. Guru Parthia is the writer and SOUNDOT is doing music. tbh, I'm excited to know they're both still in commission.

Link:

Moderator Edit - More accurate title.

Last edited by a moderator:

giffel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have no idea what I'm doing, but I guess I need to increase LP?

IPetr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hook code:
Code:
/HQN-C@1527:mono.dll
It's kinda dirty, but grabs about 99% of what you need. Works best in AGTH with "Suppress repetition of phrases" option enabled, but you have to attach AGTH to the fully loaded game (i.e. to the game resting in the main menu, not just to the launcher window). To simplify the hooking, you can create a batch command file and use it as follows.

1. Copy agth.exe and agth.dll into the game's folder
2. Create new plain text document in there containing this single line:
Code:
start agth.exe /HQN-C@1527:mono.dll /KF /C /PN1room.exe
3. Save it as a .bat file, e.g. hook.bat (don't end up with hook.bat.txt file name accidentally!)
4. Run the game and get to the main menu
5. Run the batch file to hook the game

6. (optional) Run TAHelper and clean up the text a bit before passing it to translation engine(s).
Some useful regexes for TAH, to be used as the "names" for replacement:
Code:
夕/.+\d
^cg.+\d
夕$
And while you're at it, you can replace 夕 with Yuu - separate the name and the transliteration with Ctrl+Tab in TAH, but add it below the regexes so that it gets applied to the text after them.
Make sure you've checked "Enable" and "Replace all names" options in TAH's Clipboard Reviser section and clicked "Apply" button for them to have effect.

Everything you need to know about the gameplay is explained in-game and can be hooked (translated) using these instructions.

P.S. The official title is "1room -Runaway Girl-"

obscurereference

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hrn. Well, I downloaded it from the usual sites, but Day 2 gives me the background, BGM, and no interactables.

DaiSai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I got everything.

The location of the save:
C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\cultparthia\1room\utage\Save_1room

Here's the author's hints for ppl who wanna follow and play for themselves:

kutechip1

Reputation score
for anyone want a translation, just go here and follow install guide:

this plugin will auto translate most of game text (use Google trans but better than read jp text), you can edit translated text at BepInEx\Translation\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt

preview:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Too bad its a wish-fulfillment game though. Welp, hope it does well so they can go back to doing something like the elf game again.

Milkmaster

Lurker
Reputation score
for anyone want a translation, just go here and follow install guide:

this plugin will auto translate most of game text (use Google trans but better than read jp text), you can edit translated text at BepInEx\Translation\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.en.txt

preview:
Which plugin are you using? I used the reipatcher and it deletes my original game exe and renders me unable to play it again

kutechip1

Reputation score
Which plugin are you using? I used the reipatcher and it deletes my original game exe and renders me unable to play it again
i use Bep plugin
or you can simply download at here:
extract and copy to game folder and you are ready to go

Tae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Update Ver1.02

kanata90

Reputation score
Hi I need help with scene 8. No matter what I do how do I get it? The translation also did not help much because it is not that accurate. Pls help!

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi I need help with scene 8. No matter what I do how do I get it? The translation also did not help much because it is not that accurate. Pls help!
According to the hint on the site, do her when she's sleeping.

DaiSai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I recall correctly you need to reach lover relationship first then make her fall asleep on the bed while laying on her belly in bed.
In order to make her fall asleep, drinking Chamomile(カモミール) tea and reach the 5th action phase, or reach the 9th action(with coffee).
Click on her and you should hear a pop sound get a prompt on the left, choose 後ろから(20LP). Then if you has progress far enough in your relationship, there should be an option to use 200LP to trigger Scene8.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So the game only lasts seven days and after the eighth it just goes back to seven again? So ordered items never arrive and you can't increase LP anymore.

Is there any way to unlock freemode? Failing that, a UI translation (even if it's just screenshots with text taped over them for the common menu items) would be very helpful.

edit: Nevermind, [B]kutechip1[/B]'s link above worked perfectly, unbelievably so.
No need to patch anything or download any files, just drop the folder into the game-folder and you've basically got a full-translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.