What's new

ACT [Nekofuguri] えろもんバトルアリーナ / ~Eromon Battle Arena~ (RJ228433)

OP
nrevolve

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
PSA He updated the game...
Version 1.01
· Strengthen performance of Ratman's Bash
· Improve title select processing
· Fixed bug fixed into wall

2018/07/18 Replacement applied already. Please wait for a while until update.
His words through Google translate.
Hope its via patch, so we dont need to re-DL everything.

ryproar

Reputation score
I think it is a patch but it will have to be downloaded from dl site though. So.. Maybe you have to re download it, I'm not sure how DL site works in that regards.

ADM

Reputation score
Does anyone know what the gear/screw shaped items you get from the chests are for? Are they for upgrades or something?

Hygo1

Lurker
Reputation score
you get the bomb by getting killd by bombs last attack when he hits 0 hp. sorry for bad english :D

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
At the top left of the game window will be a drop down called "option". Click on it and put your mouse over Difficulty. It's defaulted to normal but you can change it to veryeasy, easy, or hard.
I love it hard :sneaky: Speaking of which, anyone know who to unlock the blue girl? I beat her up alot but still nada.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I love it hard :sneaky: Speaking of which, anyone know who to unlock the blue girl? I beat her up alot but still nada.
When you get a lot of money you'll unlock her, that's what I've read.

MUSTYredneck01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does the dinosaur not have any battle rape animations? I keep grabbing the girls but I can't trigger the rape.

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The blue girl unlock is to rape girls and win money that drops, that´s the sure way

netherus666

Reputation score
anyone got a full save yet as the last one is missing dragon and octo

OP
nrevolve

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well I got all the characters, I got that the save data is the env.dat? here's my save:

So in my case the last 2 characters that was hard to get was the mummy man and the dragon. not sure if this is right, but I got the mummy by using the electric trap item (F4) and draining his MP, maybe only using Item is enough. The Dragon was the same, but he's the last to be unlocked, and using the masked sorcerer wit electric trap item also.

The game was good, but too few H scenes, I liked The Pegasus Knight series better.

Edit: added the save folder from Data (thanks @laugh)

Attachments

Last edited:

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well I got all the characters, I got that the save data is the env.dat? here's my save:

So in my case the last 2 characters that was hard to get was the mummy man and the dragon. not sure if this is right, but I got the mummy by using the electric trap item (F4) and draining his MP, maybe only using Item is enough. The Dragon was the same, but he's the last to be unlocked, and using the masked sorcerer wit electric trap item also.

The game was good, but too few H scenes, I liked The Pegasus Knight series better.

The save game files are actually inside the data>save folder

Caiorola

Reputation score

Edit: added the save folder from Data (thanks @laugh)
Thx for the save. Btw I have an unf***kable dark-skinned girl in the mummy's "f**k room", does everybody know a fix?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Thx for the save. Btw I have an unf***kable dark-skinned girl in the mummy's "f**k room", does everybody know a fix?
change the state of the mummy. the big one can fuck only the blonde chick. the little one can fuck only the dark-skinned chick.
to change state, interact with the tomb