What's new

ACT [Nekofuguri] えろもんバトルアリーナ / ~Eromon Battle Arena~ (RJ228433)

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't think you can just apply it like that, IIRC there's some kind of modification needed for that file.
then wait in any case after the demo.
There are only limited heroines + heroines for each monster.
So should not be too hard to change if dar really only white has added to sons is there in the end to see nothing XD

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The frog in the demo gets to fight 5 girls in the last two monster tiers. You can just spam the ground tongue attack to stunlock anything he has decent accuracy against, but he'll miss a lot against the last girl.

Love how there is a mana drain animation to weaken them before the finishing animation.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
to 100% work not the uncesor Patch nod of antothe game^^.
afe simple errors^^

some things are logically wise then.
But shows even if someone has a clue, he can make dencensur to correct without any restrictions ^ ^

Last edited:

Ferree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
to 100% work not the uncesor Patch nod of antothe game^^.
afe simple errors^^

some things are logically wise then.
But shows even if someone has a clue, he can make dencensur to correct without any restrictions ^ ^
So how would one Decensor this game then? Im not very good with this stuff

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, if Sangoku25's initial assessment is correct, then just read Mankasse thread; there you should find all the info you'll need around post range 50--70, among my and the other guy's little pissing match; after reading that and engaging brain just a hair above kindergarten level, you should have this little problem solved...again, provided Sangoku25 is correct.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's pretty funny that clearing the minidragon's stages allows you to upgrade him to a full dragon, giving him new stages featuring opponents that don't exist in the demo. You fight a bunch of glitched-out sprites that flicker around the arena but are technically beatable.

I like the Egyptian-looking girl. Hopefully she gets her own game.

Last edited:

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Eh? so we don't get to fight the girls? Man, don't tell me we're just fighting to unlock the H gallery..

I was more hoping there are some kind of battle rape or something..
I played through most of the demo. Yes, you get to fight the girls and yes, there is battle-rape.

Here's how it works (put in spoiler tags in case people want to find out for themselves)

You start off as level 1 and have to fight monsters first to level up. All of the girls are heroines and are actually quite strong. (The lowest level heroine was like level 14 in the demo). Your level doesn't need to be higher than your enemy to defeat them, but obviously the higher the level gap, the more difficult it is. It mostly determines how much damage you deal and receive.

The first set of monsters are I think level 2 through 6. When you select the enemy, their level is the first number displayed. The Slime is the weakest monster level-wise, of course. Remember that you start off with some potions that you can use to heal, and you can buy more from the shop for 30 gold.

After you defeat the first set of monsters, you get a slave girl and maybe a treasure chest with in item to upgrade your character. Go you your room (the 3rd option on the character select screen). There, you can equip/use the item, and talk to the slave girl. At first you can't do anything with her except talk.

A new set of monsters becomes available the arena. You can fight them, but they are stronger than the previous set. If you're having trouble, you can go back to the first floor of the arean and revive the monsters to grind up your level. The first set of monsters should be super easy now.

After you defeat the second set of monsters, you may get another treasure that you can use/equip from your room. Now you can also have some fun with the slave girl. It's still pretty basic stuff at this point. As you progress through the game, she becomes willing to do more and more stuff (the animations have more stages).

Now you can fight the 3rd set of enemies in the arena. This is where the heroine girls start to show up. You can fight them just like the monsters. They tend to have flashy attacks and some can cast spells or heal themselves. Your grab attack can drain their mana. If you tap the grab attack button again, you can perform a battle-rape animation with the girl. They will regen their mana during the battle-rape, but the crowd will throw lots of gold at you that you can pick up. This is where the game becomes really easy, since you can make a ton of gold by battle-raping the girls over and over.

Anyway, the game continues like that. there's a 4th set of enemies in the demo, with the highest level character being level 22 from what I saw. You can defeat her at much lower level than that though (I did at like level 14 or 15 or so).

Also, the other posters in this thread are right. The Frog is totally OP. It can just stun-lock everything. I played through the first time as the rat man and had to grind, but the second time with the frog was easy-peasy.

Note that each character (the frog, chibi-dragon, and rat-man i nthe demo) each has their own set of items (gear, potions, etc.), but they all share the same gold pool. That makes it much easier to level the other characters. The H-animations are somewhat different between the different monster characters.

Stuff I don't know:
1) How to unlock the other monsters. It's probably not possible in the demo.
2) If there's a way to capture the heroines (to take back to your room) or if there's a way to defeat them without dropping their health to zero. (I've tried draining all their hp or using the trap item, but no luck)

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just in case there are people that don't know, there is a way to adjust the game's difficulty. At the top left of the game window will be a drop down called "option". Click on it and put your mouse over Difficulty. It's defaulted to normal but you can change it to veryeasy, easy, or hard.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ive unlocked the slime but cant figure out the criteria to unlock more or if there is any gallery

mikshe

Demon Girl
Reputation score
new fighting monsters come from boxes, i think its completely random.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do you know what the gear looking things that come from boxes are?

wench

Reputation score
Honestly i think the boxes are random...or does any one have any idea how to unlock other monsters ?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
(Emerges from the shadows)

(Disappears back into the shadows)
(Emerges from the shadows)

Thanks

(Disappears back into the shadows)
EDIT-
(Emerges from the shadows again)

Any saves?

(Disappears back into the shadows once more)

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Looks like you get every playable character by random, and gear as well. The female monster has no rape animations so far. (In battle.)

Honestly i think the boxes are random...or does any one have any idea how to unlock other monsters ?
You'll have to re battle monsters and hope you get lucky, doesn't matter which character you use.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Looks like you get every playable character by random, and gear as well. The female monster has no rape animations so far. (In battle.)

You'll have to re battle monsters and hope you get lucky, doesn't matter which character you use.
Doesn't seem that way to me. I have unlocked everything except the red slime, ice lady and big green dragon by just playing and win normally. I think there is some different criteria to unlock them.

hello12334

Reputation score
Doesn't seem to be random according to this on the dev's blog

Seems you need to use some sort of item to get the red slime. I dunno, i used google translate on these

Edit: Ok, i just got the ice witch. I kinda used the slime and spam rape one of the girls until I got like 9k gold

Last edited: