What's new

[WIP - Partial] [RJ228536] Even So, the Princess Knight Advances

Reputation score
Hello everyone. I've cooked up a bit of a partial patch for this game. Fair warning, I have zero experience in making patches or inserting translations into games, so there is a considerable possibility I've done something terribly wrong. The best beta testers are the customers of course, so I figured I'd just release my day of work now and see what needs doing from there.

Japanese Name: されど姫騎士は歩みを止めず
English Name: Even So, the Princess Knight Advances
DLSite:
ULMF Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/kurogomasofuto-saredohamiwomezu.11998/

Size: 47.9 MB
(Mirror)

=What This Version Includes=
This build of the game includes translations for a large number of the mechanical aspects of the game. It requires you to already have the full release-day version of the game installed.

What is translated:
-The tutorial
-Item/Monster names and descriptions
-The vast majority of Menus
-The vast majority of Trap Phase dialogues

What is NOT translated:
-The opening
-The vast majority of the story
-The vast majority of the Princess' lines
-Basically anything that happens in combat (its mostly just a cinematic, anyway)
-Those dumb category tags in the inventory that I can't find in the files to save my life
-The Alchemist's Notes section
-Most of the Status Screen
-The Monster Library

=Installation Instructions=
-Navigate to the game's main install directory.
-Rename "Game.rgss3a" and "Game.ini" to something else (ie: "Game.rgss3a.old")
-Copy and paste the "Game.rgss3a" and "Game.ini" files included here into the game's main install directory.
-Play as normal.

If you have any questions/comments/requests for further things translated (in this game, of course...I don't have THAT much free time :p), feel free to post them here. I don't mind sinking some more work into this, but I'm not really sure what is really a priority at this point, so feel free to chime in with your opinion.

Attachments

Last edited:

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Thank you a lot for your efforts, the community will be utterly grateful

Edit: Whenever you got time and feel like it, I think the next most important part of the game is translating the statuses of the heroine.
(You know in the top bar)
Since its essential to treat her right, you have to know how she feels.
However you can get a rough idea by the image in the bar too ^^
Edit2: NVM, wow its in already. It changed for me as the heroine started the first run, after pressing ok. <3

Last edited:

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Great job so far! Excited to see the other bits of text translated when you get the chance.

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That is fast... Thank you for your effort in translating this. This is definitely a game worth playing for well... I play for the laughs and messing with the heroine and dungeon building... ish but yeah, it's a fun game and now you've made it more viable to those who couldn't read it before! Thank you again!

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice!
And the translation actually sounds good, which is not always the case, so well done.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Excellent partial for a game that really deserved one. Thank you.

twosteppp

Reputation score
Could you please re-upload? It would seem the download was removed.

OP
IShallRemainNameless
Reputation score
Thanks for the reupload, Tenchi.

I've fixed the original link in the first post (now using a password-protected 7z instead of an open zip file), so we'll see if that lasts a bit longer. Alternatively, I've added a link to Tenchi's post, so as long as that remains up you can get the unpassworded zip file from him. Contents should be identical.