What's new

[Complete - Full] RJ229454 - Dragon Girl Lulu

nikubenkyou

Reputation score
This is a full English translation of the game 龍の娘ルル~Dragon of mordiford~ by circle Clione House. I've been sitting on this for a while trying to deal with a bunch of bugs and technical issues, but I think I have most of them sorted out now.

Support the developer by buying the game .

Mod edit - Image removed due to loli content

In a world in which dragons and humans are in conflict, follow the journey of Lulu, a young girl whose body houses the soul of her closest friend, a dragon named Circe, as they investigate a terrifying black dragon and the tower it has made its lair. The gameplay is a roguelike RPG in the Mystery Dungeon style, progressing through multiple dungeon floors collecting treasure and resources, recruiting pets, visiting shops, and leveling up.

Exhibitionism, Femdom, Monster Girl, Multiple Outfits, Prostitution, Rape, Tentacles, LOLI

1. Navigate to your game's Data folder, inside the root folder.
2. Delete the BasicData, MapData, Picture, テキストメイン, テキスト, and テキストE folders, if present.
3. Copy the provided files and folders into your game's root (not Data) folder, overwriting those already there.
4. Run Game.exe

For further information and a list of known issues, please check the included Readme.txt file. A lot of this is held together with rubber bands and duct tape, so do post here (ideally with a save file and screenshot) if you encounter any error messages or untranslated strings. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Phenomenal translation, but a pretty poor game. I hope to see more from you!

Oir

Reputation score
Thank you for the great translation! Will definitely check it out!

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion. Even if there is no corresponding thread due to a lock, inactivity, or otherwise not existing, translation threads may not host game discussion.
Any full saves for this game?

4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
According to my searches, there doesn't seem to be a corresponding H-Games section thread, and in case you've forgotten, there are minimum standards before one of those can be posted.

Maybe he didn't want to write an effing novel before he can ask for a save game.

Sagari12

Reputation score
Could you re-upload to another hosting site, for some reason mega will not let me download, I'm stuck on decyphering no matter how long I leave it sit.
EDIT
Nevermind sorted out MEGA being derpy.

Last edited: